About Nibiru?

There is an awesome site telling that my Nibiru is at my 10th house cusp meaning that I'm psychically sensitive enough to encounter divine beings from time to time. Since it stood that Nibiru is in Aquarius this should be the most accurate option. The other other would have been on my 11th house cusp but it doesn't make that much sense for getting into spiritually tone with others. Since my Ascendant is Taurus and my Midheaven is Capricorn this should be correct.

Here a link to that webbsite:
http://www.oracle20-20.com/magazine/2005/1105/nibiru.php

Now where's Nibiru on your birthchart? It can tell you about fears for the divine or love for it.

Attachments

• nibiru.jpg
    nibiru.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 33

Pallas-trine-Mars

Libra's ruler my ***, Venus is a socially-inclined planet of romance and harmony, it's absolutely perfect for Libra in every way possible, it doesn't need some made-up planet.

Besides, if something as big as Nibiru actually did exist and it was heading toward the inner Solar System, wouldn't the astronomers have noticed its gravity affecting the orbits of the outer bodies? I could be wrong, but I doubt Nibiru exists and if 2012 comes and goes sans Nibiru it'll probably be pretty embarrassing looking back on how gullible the follwers were to just believe in it.

Last edited:

starlink

Besides, if something as big as Nibiru actually did exist and it was heading toward the inner Solar System, wouldn't the astronomers have noticed its gravity affecting the orbits of the outer bodies?
This is several times mentioned in the link I provided. It is from a thread here in our own community, a discussion about Nibiru, not a link from the internet.

Libra's ruler my ***, Venus is a socially-inclined planet of romance and harmony, it's absolutely perfect for Libra in every way possible, it doesn't need some made-up planet.

Besides, if something as big as Nibiru actually did exist and it was heading toward the inner Solar System, wouldn't the astronomers have noticed its gravity affecting the orbits of the outer bodies? I could be wrong, but I doubt Nibiru exists and if 2012 comes and goes sans Nibiru it'll probably be pretty embarrassing looking back on how gullible the follwers were to just believe in it.

Well it was noticed at 1983 by IRAS satellite according to the link. Something big is out there coming toward the Sun chattering a comet in many species with collision course toward Earth. Funny that some say it will arrive 2012 and others say something different. It's just enough for me that it comes and those 6000 year old tablets don't lie. Some native americans state similar to Zecharian Sitchin that Nibiru(Red Kachidna) were not born on our solarsystem but actually within Sirius(Blue Kachidna) system. Those Sedna and other objects may be the lost satellites of Tiamat, not actual planets like Pluto which has a diameter at 6000 km.

Anyways if we go for astrology I agree with you that it isn't in tune with the sign Libra but more with Taurus or Virgo. Taurus amongst gnostics happens to be the birthplace of the first Man Gayomard.

Now how does Nibiru affect you ladies and gentlemen?

Pallas-trine-Mars

Yes, Starlink, I'll do more investigation on that thread soon.

MZeromus: Hilary Duff, Zac Efron, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gwen Stefani, John Lennon, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, Beyonce: All Libras (Sun, one ascendant, and a Libra dominant). All social, romantically-inclined "pretty" people, like Venus. Taurus is more impeded, more about sustaining, less about attracting others, less about aesthetics and more about acquiring of things (...But Taurus does of course have its Megan Foxs). You can't forget about house rulers, and Venus seems to me to be more about relationships (7th house) than property (2nd house).

As a Virgo (rising), no Venus does not rule our sign, I don't really like dealing with Venus very much in fact (we are the sign of its Fall), Pisces (the exaltation) functions with Venus much more fluently.

But use whatever theory you like. As for Nibiru, I don't know that it exists let alone if it's had any influence on me.

Last edited:

starlink

As for Nibiru, I don't know that it exists let alone if it's had any influence on me.
Never heard of it till now and Venus, for me, rules my sign, Taurus and the pretty Libras:). Never heard of Venus ruling Virgo either, but then, there is sooo much I have not heard of, even after 30 years in astrology. You never finish learning, ever.

AquaScorpio

Actually I think he mentioned Virgo cuz it and Gemini are ruled by Mercury, so perhaps he is stating Nibiru could be Virgos ruler. Let it be known however that I don't believe in Nibiru, although it is a very interesting story. I do believe in 2012 as a spiritual awakening rather than a major global catastrophe (maybe something along the lines of a new planet discovery affecting astrology as we know it). Y2K was a much more rational fear than Nibiru and look how that turned out. I jus hope nobody is planning their lives around Nibiru and 2012.

Actually I think he mentioned Virgo cuz it and Gemini are ruled by Mercury, so perhaps he is stating Nibiru could be Virgos ruler. Let it be known however that I don't believe in Nibiru, although it is a very interesting story. I do believe in 2012 as a spiritual awakening rather than a major global catastrophe (maybe something along the lines of a new planet discovery affecting astrology as we know it). Y2K was a much more rational fear than Nibiru and look how that turned out. I jus hope nobody is planning their lives around Nibiru and 2012.

Hello there!

Yes it is a big fat planet about 99500 km in diameter or is it a red dwarf:unsure:? Anyways it goes for the sign Taurus perfectly. Acquiring of things is everything and Nibiru does in fact posses our solarsystem in some extend. No wonder then those of Taurus kind, especially Ascendant Taurus kind are so alien that they are alienated when it comes to communication.

Sulking and observing things comes more naturally for them. And what could be more Alien than that? Nibiru disturbed the axel of Uranus, it ripped of Pluto to its independent course from saturn's orbit, it derived the independent orbit of watery and radioactive Moon to its modern state and cut of Tiamat in half with "Stolen" satellites:lol:.

It's stupid to think of other stars lacking their planets and who's to say that they ain't not gone into other stars orbit? Our planets are just lucky enough with a star at far distance from others thus effectively keeping hold on its original planets. And astrology as whole is a metaphysic science based on darkmatter. Ceres, Vesta or Sedna are no planets at all, Lilith is an imaginary planet like those of uranian astrology. Neither shumerians or native americans having no records about them but a lot about Nibiru. It's just too much for being discarded all together. Beside Virgo ASC is the most disturbing sceptics ever:tongue:.

starlink

No wonder then those of Taurus kind, especially Ascendant Taurus kind are so alien that they are alienated when it comes to communication.
Excuse me???? Maybe you met the wrong Taurus kind then. I think you must have given this description from own experience:)

Excuse me???? Maybe you met the wrong Taurus kind then. I think you must have given this description from own experience:)

Yes you are right to some extend because not all ASC Taureans are of overly serious pessimistic MC Capricorn kind like myself but rather of the MC Aquarius kind making those individuals more socially extroverted. The latter are definetly not shy but to say that they are not tragic figures are griefly overestimated:lol:.

Nice knowing that my personal planet Nibiru pawns astrologically all the others. I'm not a Earth being but a alien from Taurus star constellation. I like others of my kind are of Gayomard's(Adam of Light) heritage. We were given the spirituality of Capricorn meaning that we are a gateway for gods and not only for some chosen amongst mortals. That makes Nibiru and Saturn the most powerful planets of the zodiac:innocent:.

Thank you very much for your correction:happy:!