Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Thank you.

Oh gosh, well asking about a situation, this card (knight of swords) suggests things suddenly happening, out of the blue maybe. Ideas or suggestions may come suddenly. I sense this approaching with someone I know, the card seems to confirm it.

Leaving:
knight of rods (wands)

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Not sure if you were refering to me, Roy, as I did take the knight of swords above...

Taking 9 of cups, making me even more wondering that that knight of swords message will bring, all of a sudden! I do have a new Moon squaring my Uranus soon...

Leaving:
5 of cups

Love2Know

Asked how will things turn out for my bf this year 5 of cups lollll that sucksssssss omg he did get something taken away omgosh but true.... I gust did a separate reading for me and him this year at least that was positive thank goodness. Leaving the devil lol that card loves me.

Last edited:

DiDi

thanks for that card
It means that mixing the opposits can be obtained id I keep on trying... very thought provoking for me.

I leave the 2 of swords

Love2Know

I asked what my deepest desire is..... taking 3 of swords. I believe that is false I do not want any of that lol.

leaving 3 of pents

Neptune Rising

Taking 4 of cups, realising its time to appreciate the opportunity that is being offered to me, and come to the present moment and stop living in a dream :p

Leaving:
King of Cups

starry8

Yay i will take the 2 cups cos i asked about my lover man and me...that will do nicely thanks!!

i leave for thee the sexy Ace Wands :sideways::devil:

DiDi

I asked will I find love again this year?

TWOF= change and luck and unlike the rest of the cards which means you have to put effort in to get somewhere with it the TWOF doesnt.
Apparently sometimes you just "get Lucky" :lol:
well Iam deserving of that and dont mind saying so.

I leave the hermit

DiDi

ROY...not to long ago in this thread we were all giving a little bit of details about our question... that is all i was going back to.

If you want to give one word information thats up to you but please refrain from your pun.

umm, sure, have fun with that

The chariot is still up for the next person

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Lol, I asked about the forum. Been having problems connecting to it since the server moved, but also wondering with all the forcing of opinions on to each other, little tollerance for each others differences, and whether it's a good thing that I cannot connect properly to it! I asked, where is this going, this energy in the forum?

Chariot suggests that there will be more of the same. Forum is currently having Pluto conjunct Mars transit, the forum's Mars is sextile to my Moon and square my Pluto, so I am probably (well, am) quite sensitive to this vibe.

Leaving:
5 of pentacles

Neptune Rising

Lol, I asked about love too, if I something would happen with the cute guy!

Strength, hmmm, not sure about that, well, at least I won't let my emotions/passions get the better of me!.... I guess I'll just concentrate on work! :p

Leaving:
8 of pentacles