Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

MsK

Thank you, I'll take the Two Of Wands, and leave for the next person...

The Chariot
In general this card points to determination and ambition, getting things done, and testing and proving what you've got. This is a sign that you should move forward with whatever you have in mind (and in your heart) and give it your best shot. Remember, though, that you'll need to use both your intellect and your heart, in order to be truly successful.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Very timely and descriptive! Thank you.

I present:

Temperance AND the Ace of Swords (just the way it came up this time)

Attachments

• temperance.jpg
    temperance.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 17
  • AceSwords.jpg
    AceSwords.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18

fushiafairy

I asked about a certain man and the card left for me is the LOVERS :kissing::love:

The card I pulled for the next person is....(drum roll).....

Page of wands.
A faithful and loyal person. An envoy. Emissary. Trusted friend. A stranger with good intentions. A consistent person. A bearer of important news.

Thin White Duke

All I can think about as I see this are jobs. There is someone coming to me, an unexpected friend with an unexpected opportunity. Thank you, I receive all this now!

I present to you The Moon.

Last edited:

MsK

Thank you. I'll take The Moon & leave for the next...

Four Of Swords, Reversed (yes, I know, but it came up as exactly that two separate ways)
Generally, the reversed 4 of Swords means that in addition to feeling tired, you may be feeling a bit isolated. Do not look at this as a permanent situation. Allow yourself to rest, and know that the relationships and friendships that you need are coming. Take one step at a time.

lissyloulou

Having lost both mother in law and father in law in the last 7 weeks I feel emotionally and physically exhausted. I asked if there was an end to this despair I feel. What an appropriate card to find and the explanation really helps.

I leave the three of swords (reversed)

Sweet Pea

I asked a question about me and my husband. I'm not sure I wanted to get the 3 of swords! But thank you for laying it there for me to find, lissyloulou. The cards foretell the story....

I am now going to lay down....

The Hanged Man! :w00t:

Anachiel

Definitely in suspense...lol

Things are changing for the better for the next person as indicated by the:

Wheel of Fortune

Attachments

• wheeloffortune.jpg
    wheeloffortune.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 23

MsK

Thank you. I'll take the Ace Of Cups and leave for the next person...

The Queen Of Wands
The Queen of Wands can also refer to a woman who has a lot of fire energy about her e.g. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. When not referring to a literal person, she stands for getting a lot accomplished, and often, a focus on work/career. The Queen is positive, uplifting energy. When she stands in for a woman in your life, she's a good friend, who is solidly on your side, even though she may seem a bit self-absorbed. If you are trying to conceive and this card appears, it's one of the most positive signs that there can be.

Neptune Rising

I was meditating and asking a question about someone, looking for an answer or trying to feel an answer because logic isn't revealing to me... this card looks like a positive sign.

I'll leave
Empress

DiDi

sugar thats not the way this thread is played:sad:
for this reason im taking the empress from Neptune Rising...
I asked how a certain young guy feels about my daughter? I guess he sees her as more of the relationship type and not the other type which is good cause shes not that kida girl !

I leave 4 of cups

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I'm taking the 4 of cups, describes me being a bit cut off from my feelings in regards to someone. Perhaps I am refusing to acknowledge the hand with the cup and the love that's being offered to me.

I'll leave
page of cups

Neptune Rising

That is interesting, I asked about a possible future job in somewhere that I do cover work, Wheel of Fortune suggests something turning in my favour maybe :)

Card for the next:
The World