Who does Jupiter represent from my previous chart

lux111

... I’m taking Jupiter to be some kind of person, collective, or force that seemed to hunt me and my ex when we were together and would appear to continue to make its displeasure known whenever we have been in contact

______

https://imgur.com/CA4YF4b

This time I’m Jupiter, in fall in Capricorn but in my natural house; uncomfortable to be manipulated like this by something I can’t see but at least feeling safe at home.

I take this hidden enemy as L12: Saturn — Strong in its rulership and terms and on a critical degree. Authoritative, scary.. 0° Aquarius, alien energy, and in my H11 means it’s connected to me by some network, maybe people, social media, or internet somehow. It’s rx, heading back towards me as I also separate from it by rx in H10. It will keep chasing me but won’t meet me, then we both go direct in September, then I will catch up to Saturn mid December on the anaretic.

Jupiter will retrograde back from Pluto in a few weeks and ease off the conjunction but in November and December it will tighten back up again when it’s direct.

However, the AC, 12th and 6th house cusps are in Mars’ terms, as are Moon, the nodes, Jupiter, GC, and Neptune.. Mars is in my first house, separating from a sextile with Saturn and a conjunction with the AC

Moon is void, Via Combusta, separating from a square with Jupiter (me) about to trine the NN, and will next square Saturn at 0° as it goes from Libra to Scorpio in H8. So I think this is something sinister, but I won’t get an answer

The Galactic Centre is the highest point in the chart. The Sun and NN are the lowest.

If I could see Men in Black in a chart, I would think they would look kinda like this

Last edited:

lux111

Kindness to you and all whom you know.

The following comments are about some elements in the chart that have nothing to do with traditional horary astrology.

I prefer whole sign houses.
Hi swanswings. Thank you for your comments. The information you’ve added is quite interesting, but although you’ve found a way to tell me that I’m still attached to someone from my past, I don’t quite see how these extra asteroids, modern planets and otherwise non-significators help to delineate the chart and answer the question. It might be more helpful to start with Saturn?

Last edited:

lux111

Grace and goodwill.

My preferred mode is Hindu/Vedic (sidereal Krishnamurti) with whole sign houses.

Mercury Rx and combust for this chart, and a chart cast at night, bring challenges for interpretation. Time and place are necessary to create harmonic charts which help provide answers to questions.

As for Jupiter, the exhaustive work of the harmonic astrologer Cemal Cicek, suggests that Jupiter is the “significator of the father.”

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=114033&sid=6ea4fc0b23285bc65a767967589a98e2

With reverent respect.

S
Jupiter is me. The question is about the identity of Saturn. Mercury is not a significator so irrelevant. I don’t know what harmonics has to do with this.

With respect, if you don’t do traditional tropical horary, it’s not really appropriate to come onto a traditional horary thread and tell someone to redo their chart in a whole different system so that it fits you.. while making irrelevant and insulting comments..

Last edited: