Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 05-22-2020, 10:42 AM

Consulting Job Inquiry- original

Hi everyone,

So long story short, before I knew anything about astrology I hired astrologer who asked me to give her some horary questions. I gave two questions, one min apart, one was on love and the other was on the consulting job (I've posted about it on the thread before).

Essentially, this defunct astrologer told me she didn't like the vibes of my questions and to re ask them. Well, I candidly didn't even remember about these original questions because I thought I sent them in text and so they were lost but also I trusted her blindly. Anyway, I was just was going through my email right now and realized that I still have them!!!

L10 is mars, and L1 me and saturn are approaching by a square. I think this is why I didn't get the job, or that it's been on hold. We both receive each other by exaltation though. So should I still try and go for it when they call?

This is the chart:

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 2.59.56 AM.png

Appreciate any insight you might have.

WJ

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 05-22-2020 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 05-22-2020, 03:59 PM

Re: Consulting Job Inquiry- original

Here's the thing also, saturn aspects everything under the sun before it aspects mars, so this again would be a case of prohibition, right?

Tags
consulting, inquiry, original