Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 04-23-2020, 04:46 PM

Ancestral Property Settlement

If horary is helpful in finding an answer to this question, please help.

Question is: If the ancestral property will get settled among family brothers?

Background: My grandmother has 4 sons and she is the owner of one residential property in India, roughly $400K in US Dollars. Indian law says to distribute the property owned by parents among kids so each son should either get a share or sell the property and get $100K each.

But the youngest son has illegally occupied the property and neither letting us sell it nor giving us the share. The other 3 sons have their own house but the youngest does not have one, he could not buy one on his own so he illegally occupied the family property and told everyone in the family that he would let the family sell it and move out once grandmother(his mom) pass away. My grandmother passed away few months ago and now we(all brothers) are indefinitely waiting for the settlement to happen - which is not happening.

$100K is a huge amount of money to see it as a loss. There should be an involvement of law and government to get the settlement yet my whole family and uncles are letting it slip. Not sure if we will ever get the money. If this question cannot be answered through Horary, I would gladly remove it. Thank you!

Tags
ancestral, property, settlement