Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-05-2020, 10:15 PM

Venus is Virgo and Scorpio

Hi there, I have a question that I canít find an answer to on the web. Iím a Virgo and my partner is a Scorpio. Weíve had a lot of problems in the last 12 months and weíre trying to sort this out.

We found this info looking at a summary of Scorpio and Venus but we donít understand what this means about Venus and the problem with Venus that we share? This is whatís written.

That changeable nature of Virgo will be settled down by the fixed quality of their Scorpio partner, who will keep their relationship exciting for a very long time. In general, there is a problem that these partners share when it comes to Venus, and their relationship is often a reflection of these troubles. This can lead to all sorts of emotional blackmail, their tendency to control each otherís lives, and if not this, than constant criticism that makes them both feel guilty or simply sad. The best thing they can do is decide that they will value each other and be thankful for each other in this relationship. If they develop a strong sense of gratitude, their relationship might be extremely deep, exciting and truly appreciated by both partners.

Could someone please so kindly explain to us what this problem is so we can work on it in our relationship. Very much appreciated.