Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 11-06-2008, 03:58 AM

Is he cheating/has he cheated on her?

Hello.
My mother asked this question, after I offered to interpret it for her, but I wanted to make sure with other’s opinions that I was giving her the right answer ..

My mother is the sun, (tempted to use the moon as well, but it is also the twelfth), and my stepfather is Saturn, her 7th. The chart is verifiable, she’s a leo, and the moon is in the 7th. Clearly she's still emotionally invested in him

Background – Well, my mother is having a fling, thought I should put that out there for the chart’s sake, and she’s wondering if my stepfather has done/is doing the same.

Now, my stepfather is in his eighth, and sitting in the moon’s triplicity (mother’s 12th house). I take this as his concern with her private actions, not only that, but he still has esteem for her.

Saturn is in term of mercury, ruler of his fifth. He often is out of the house, going to clubs and drinking etc while my mother works.

Contact with another woman would be venus, correct? Now Saturn has separated from a square with venus. Incidentally, Saturn rules his twelfth. Now could he in the eighth have fear of being exposed? Venus is in the eleventh, would this be contact with female friend? I’m assuming fourth from his twelfth will be the end of matter, and it is Jupiter. Currently Jupiter is in trine with Saturn, sitting in his twelfth. Jupiter rules his eleventh. Does this mean that he is being true to his word, and only associating with friends when he goes out?

Neptune is only in hard aspect to the sun, makes aspects only to my mother’s significators. I’m starting to think my mother is the only one be deceptive.

*On another note, mercury will reach the sun before saturn ~ so mercury would represent my mother's boyfriend?
Attached Images
File Type: gif cheating.gif (28.3 KB, 15 views)

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.

Last edited by RayAustin; 11-06-2008 at 04:09 AM.
Unread 11-06-2008, 08:29 PM

Re: Is he cheating/has he cheated on her?

Please another astrologer's opinion. This is pretty important. :/

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.
Unread 11-07-2008, 02:01 AM

There is a bit of a mutual reception between venus and saturn and it is coming out of the 5th (his 11th) but it is an applying square so that answer is probably 'no'. He is in his house of fear/anxiety and loss. he might have some interest but is afraid or there is some obstruction. There is to me a more growing concern and that is the fact that mercury, sun and mars are in the 4th house/his 10th..and mars rules the 10th of public/reputation .merc being the ruler of third house of gossip will come to the sun and mars and sextile saturn which to me implies it will come to public eye and get back to your stepfather Mars rules also the 10th house of end of marriage.
Unread 11-07-2008, 02:45 AM

Thanks cassanra, no is also my answer, and I also had the conclusion that their marriage will end soon when he finds out. Thanks. Also, him being in the tenth I think is his concern with looking for ajob..

—Cardanus.

Tags
cheated, cheating or has