Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-10-2018, 04:00 AM

Re: Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much cha

I find no stress in this bickering. Although off topic for Astro assist yes.

Unread 04-10-2018, 04:02 AM

Re: Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much cha

He's had plenty of astrological assistance already. A few off topic posts won't hurt and will be deleted by tomorrow anyway.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:06 AM

I am glad he got the response he was needing tbh and no longer dismissed. I like his fighting spirit and that I think he is a softy underneath.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:15 AM

Anyone who would go so far as to write a guide on how to defeat a zodiac sign because his shitty boss happens to be born in November is someone that will go the distance in order to destroy his enemies. Why would anyone need a chart when the proof is in the actions, in the clear of day for all to see?
Luney (04-16-2018), MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:20 AM

Instead of mockery from champagne overworlders, shouldn't there be some compassion and guidance to help a young guy raised by monsters at home and at work not become one himself?
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:22 AM

That doesnít make sense to me because he was not being listened to at all before. And being popular or unpopular is not a reason to dismiss someone. Like i said you have verified his pain for him so donít be angry and be proud you got 5 stars
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:23 AM

By all means, provide the compassion and guidance that you implore others to show. But a person has to have the desire to change their behaviour if any attempts at reformation/counseling is to be effective. AstroAssist has refused any attempts that would sway him from the path that he has decided to go down, and at the end of the day, a person has the free-will to choose how their destiny will manifest.

Reform away friend. Provide loads of compassion friend. "Guide" him. I didn't see anywhere where he stated that he is looking for guidance, nor compassion.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 04-10-2018 at 04:27 AM.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBucket View Post
Instead of mockery from champagne overworlders, shouldn't there be some compassion and guidance to help a young guy raised by monsters at home and at work not become one himself?
Agree completely.
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Instead of mockery from champagne overworlders
Quote of the century
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:34 AM

Quote:
I'm a poet, you know
I didnít know but I would be interested to see that perhaps in a chat thread.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Anyone who would go so far as to write a guide on how to defeat a zodiac sign because his shitty boss happens to be born in November is someone that will go the distance in order to destroy his enemies. Why would anyone need a chart when the proof is in the actions, in the clear of day for all to see?
You're **** right!

You and Ukpoohbear need to get a room though.
The Following User Says Thank You to AstroAssist For This Useful Post:
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
You're **** right!

Yeah yeah yeah

Look, whenever I have a war I'm in need of winning, I'm going to shoot you a PM.
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah yeah yeah

Look, whenever I have a war I'm in need of winning, I'm going to shoot you a PM.
Well this is going to be fun!

BTW, my guide on defeating Scorpio is pure gold because it is very accurate and helpful.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:46 AM

Quote:
By all means, provide the compassion and guidance that you implore others to show. But a person has to have the desire to change their behaviour if any attempts at reformation/counseling is to be effective. AstroAssist has refused any attempts that would sway him from the path that he has decided to go down, and at the end of the day, a person has the free-will to choose how their destiny will manifest.

Reform away friend. Provide loads of compassion friend. "Guide" him. I didn't see anywhere where he stated that he is looking for guidance, nor compassion.
You seem frustrated and bitter. It's clear that the poor guy hasn't had any strong influences from more positive examples -- but as you imply and as his history suggests, maybe he has been going around with blinders on, unable to see, appreciate or be influenced by those more positive examples.

And I agree, after a certain stage of development and life experience we are responsible for the ingredients and influences we put into our smoothie blender, and for deciding which ones should be excluded.

But I wonder if his chosen power path among the brainstem-dominant economic vampires of the world might keep him shuttered in a limited world, when the cage door has actually been open for a while, and the lion, if not for habit, might roam free.

Exeunt stage left (or right, I'm not sure)

Last edited by MoonBucket; 04-10-2018 at 06:02 AM.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:47 AM

Quote:
You're **** right!

I would be more interested in guy who writes guides on defeating enemies because it sounds fun
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:48 AM

Quote:
BTW, my guide on defeating Scorpio is pure gold because it is very accurate and helpful.
Kek, whatever you say m8. When I see it cropping up all over the internet, with 5 star reviews then I'll take notice.

P.S I have a bunch of Scorpio friends. I like 'em
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:49 AM

Quote:
You seem frustrated and bitter.
It's because I am
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:50 AM

Lol itís funny seeing CT being criticised for some reason lol go moonbucket get him
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Well this is going to be fun!

Well, for the sake of self-preservation I'd better pick up a copy because I'm a Scorpio with Mars in Scorpio, although generally I feel like Marcus Aurelius at the collapse of the empire.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:52 AM

Iím a Scorpio moon conjunct Pluto...ooooooops
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Kek, whatever you say m8. When I see it cropping up all over the internet, with 5 star reviews then I'll take notice.

P.S I have a bunch of Scorpio friends. I like 'em
Same here, realized a close friend of mines is a Scorpio and that's odd given that we are good friends because I generally don't mesh well with that sign.

The reality is, at its best it is an awesome sign capable of some great deeds and transformative powers but at its worst, it definitely needs to be dealt with.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Well, for the sake of self-preservation I'd better pick up a copy because I'm a Scorpio with Mars in Scorpio, although generally I feel like Marcus Aurelius at the collapse of the empire.

Please AstroAssist, for the love of god... spare him.
MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:57 AM
Banned

The thing about it all is I feel like I have to be pushed and see true evil in order for my nasty side to come out or for me to have these nasty thoughts, I am naturally a loving person that tries to see good in people.

I have never been the guy who goes out of his way to pick fights or even get on the bad side of people but I feel like I have an innate duty to deliver punishment against such evil.

Even with the nasty people I encounter in life, I don't pick fights with them, they do with me and I feel like I need to do all that is legally possible to get even, I just cannot let it slide because it will keep me up at night. My thought process is today it is me, I am a grown man and I can take it. Tomorrow, it is a helpless kid or a damsel in distress, how can I live with myself knowing I let a demon walk?

I can take jokes and all that but schemes to ruin my life, insult me in front of a crowd, and purposefully humiliate me, such nasty actions and characters cannot be allowed to rise. The truth is such under-handed and scheming people make my blood boil but it makes my blood boil even more to not get even. I literally cannot live with myself if I did not get even.

Not sure what will come of my boss and me. If it ends up being that he stays in his lane and stays out of my way, I may as well drop it altogether while avoiding all future contact. On the other hand if he tries to use me as leverage to move ahead in the future or we cross paths again in our industry, I am going to do everything within legal means to deal with him and be merciless doing so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AstroAssist For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (04-10-2018), MoonBucket (04-10-2018)
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Same here, realized a close friend of mines is a Scorpio and that's odd given that we are good friends because I generally don't mesh well with that sign.

The reality is, at its best it is an awesome sign capable of some great deeds and transformative powers but at its worst, it definitely needs to be dealt with.
Meh, although I have such an inordinate interest in astrology, I really don't view people by the Sun signs that they have, and you should really get on the boat with us "champagne overworlders" and start mocking the blogs that suck Scorpio dicks. It's much more fun, and it helps to get some of the vitriol out when you can have a good chuckle at them, instead of becoming indignant over someone's opinions.
Unread 04-10-2018, 04:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I would be more interested in guy who writes guides on defeating enemies because it sounds fun
So women do love dark triad personality types!

Tags
birth, chart, natal, time, updated