France v Romania

BobZemco

Romania is Jupiter and makes an applying trine to Saturn in the 7th, which rules the 11th House of Goals/Dreams/Wishes, so Romania wins, right?

France is Mercury in the 8th which is Combust and which makes a t-square with the North/South nodes along the 12/6 Axis.

What am I mucking up here? I know I'm missing something.

Yup, the Moon's Dispositor is Mars Combust in Scorpio, so likelihood of a draw. However, the Sun is the Alumten, so it is the real Dispositor of the Moon, so not likely for a draw.

Attachments

• France v Romania.gif
    France v Romania.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

BobZemco

fensi88 said:
BobZemco,
It seams you look at chart with wrong data(date and time. nothing new, Me is rx)). According to FIFA site that match will be play at 5.Sep.2009.

My computer is a wreck. It's supposed to display dates yymmdd but it doesn't and I can never figure out if a date is European or Western style. The match was actually played on October 11.

Anyway, the match ended in a 2:2 draw. I've uploaded the correct chart so maybe we can learn something from a draw.

fensi88

(On this new chart time is wrong)
What we have here?
France:blue, Ju ruler, DSC
Romania: yellow( Ge), ASC, ruler Me rx
Me rx in sucedent house, Ju in angular, +for Ju
Me rx, Ju direct, +for Ju
Me rx slow, Ju fast, +for Ju
Moon sextile Ju, again +for Ju
Moon first conjunct ASu, +for Ju
So all testiminies are on Ju's side. Maybe it is something about mutual receptions between Me and Sa by exaltation? Or fact that dispositor of POF applaying to conjunction to POF, acording to JF that means win for ASC team, but orb is 10 degrees, I am not sure if this works. I do not now, really.