Lunar musings

kimbermoon

Happy ST.Patrick's Day, y'all!
With the Moon in Gemini, and Mercury finally going direct tomorrow, it should be a good day for communications and social gatherings, as emotional sensitivities may back off a bit. Have you experienced anything different in the past few weeks, while Mercury has been retro in Pisces? Accidents... Misunderstandings... Dreams... Psychic occurrences...reflection? Personally I am feeling a little bit of a return of motivation, now that Mars has moved into Aries. Mars in Pisces has really drained my energies with it's recent transit of Mars to natal Moon. My writings have been off and running quite consistently, however my comp has been distracting me with annoying little glitches, of late...looking forward to the Spring Equinox on Wednesday as well, when the Sun also moves to Aries; a time for re-balancing and renewal. Glitches in relationships may rise up on March 23rd, with a conjunction of Mars and Uranus; then followed up by Venus/Uranus on the 29th : sudden attractions made during the transit may not last long...Do you pay attention to the energies of the Lunations each month, and the seasonal changes of the Equinoxes and Solstices? Just curious.:smile:

K

Katydidit

My reply is in hindsight but perhaps worthwhile.

I have been in and out of genealogy for the last 10 years, got back in big time about 2 months ago. Our tree has always had two or three unknowns - been tracking them for all this time. It was last week that one of those gained one step further along the trail. It was a big, 10-yr thing, a treasured nugget along the way.

I am a Gemini, born Virgo rising - jumped ahead to Libra.
For me, given the aspects you noted, the moon plugged in and past research finally paid off.