Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 05-22-2020, 08:33 AM

Will I get a new, higher paying job this year?

https://ibb.co/KwDXDbb

I was furloughed from my current job and they have told me to standby. I enjoy my job, but was wondering if there would be any potential opportunities for me, despite the pandemic.

My significator is Saturn while my 10th house ruler is Mars. Saturn and Mars are not aspecting, but Mars is in my 1st house. I read this as a “possibly”.

I also checked my natal chart just got a little more. I currently have the Sun, Moon, and Uranus in my 10th house. Jupiter is in my 6th, along with Saturn and Pluto. Makes sense. Getting through the pandemic is a priority.

I'd say, that the Pandemic will be a bit of an uphill battle for everyone professionally. The economy is at a standstill so of course hiring anyone at this moment is at a standstill too.

I have a chance, but the pandemic can change the tide for anyone...

Last edited by cloxkinghere; 05-22-2020 at 08:35 AM.
Unread 05-22-2020, 09:25 AM

Re: Will I get a new, higher paying job this year?

The Moon/Mars opposition doesn't look too favourable, in my opinion.
Unread 05-22-2020, 10:13 AM

Re: Will I get a new, higher paying job this year?

The lot for advancement is @15° Taurus. Your next potential job would be Leo/Sun @11° Taurus, so there is a higher paying job here for you. When L10/mars ingresses into Taurus and transits through Taurus, this would be a potential time of a new higher-paying job. This would be around Jan/Feb 2021. Narrowing it down, when also the lot ruler Venus is conjunct Asc and you Saturn @ 6° Aquarius, would be around the 7th February 2021, this time would also be beneficial as Mars will be in the middle of Taurus then conjunct the lot.

Last edited by Chrysalis; 05-22-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Tags
higher, paying, year