Asteroids karma and destinn

aly007

Hello,

My astro friends,

Does anyone knows how to interpret asteroids karma and destinn in the synastry?

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous7907544257.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous7907544257.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 43

aly007

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I want to know what is the influence of karma and destinn in the synastry, do i have some karmic debts/ this life i have to help, support the other person.

As far as i know if asteroid karma has any aspects with personal planets is a debt to ther person with personal planets

Thank you.

aly007

Destinn: Destiny; fate. What we have to do in this like together.
Karma. Karmic connection from past life. What is our payment towards each other from the past life

Thank you

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK.... but there is nothing simple about what you are asking for.

In my opinion, to do what you want, one needs a full natal analysis of each individual chart which has too in clude the major strugles of the present, how they deal with change and how it deals with them and full analysis of their cognitive structures, as well as their fences in life and their open ended growth.

Taking that for each we then need to look at both the struggles and the growth areas as shown in the synastry.

In the real world what you are asking for would cost many hundreds of dollars, due to the time required to compile it.

On a forum like this, you might get maybe 5% of that free. No one here is going to provide 6 or seven hours or more of free astrology analsysis---even if they actually knew how to do it.

aly007

Thank you
I was asking how the 2 asteroids affect personal planets of the other one.
For ex. my karma conunct his venus= possible we were lovers in the past life.
Also my karma conunct his mercury=we had a good communication in the past.

:)

Horus

Thank you
For ex. my karma conunct his venus= possible we were lovers in the past life.
Also my karma conunct his mercury=we had a good communication in the past.

You seem to have a good grasp on how to interpret them yourself!

So keep doing that --look at the PDF table of aspects associated with that synastry chart, and read all the aspects to Saturns, aspects to the South Nodes, to the Moons, and to the Karma asteroid and that should give you clues to the past life, karmic connections between you. Look at aspects to the Vertices to determine the nature of your fate/destiny.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thank you
For ex. my karma conjunct his venus= possible we were lovers in the past life.
Also my karma conjunct his mercury=we had a good communication in the past.

I'm sorry, no offense, but I just don't have a silver bullet style of astrological practice. I don't tend to look at astrology in this way. I'm sure you will find any number of astrologers who will be able to point to this-for-that causal approaches, and will be able to respond.

If I had known you were looking for a simplistic this-causes-that approach, I wouldn't have responded in the first place. When you said asteroids---well... I use more than 700 asteroids in my practice of astrology.

Good luck to you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

aly007

My Vx square his sun=negative imagine of ego
conjunct his mars= phisical attraction
I do not think i can read asteroids ....anyway thank you all

Last edited: