Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 11-18-2013, 11:02 PM

12th house: is it connected to family bonds?

I noticed something quite curious while looking at my family member's birth charts: we all have at least one planet in the 12th house.

So I got myself thinking about it. Is it coincidence? Or is there a reason for such thing? I have been told once that before getting born we decide who will be our parents and siblings. This way, I imagine there could be a reason for all the family members having planets in the 12th house, or not?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong Forum for such discussion or if it has already been asked before.

Unread 11-18-2013, 11:06 PM
Account Closed

Re: 12th house: is it connected to family bonds?

You'll need to either post the chart or the data for the chart, but usually the 12th house is one of confinement.

Are your family bonds confining, or filled with falsehoods, blackmail, bribery, clandestine relationships, rest homes and psychic connections?
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Lioness View Post
I noticed something quite curious while looking at my family member's birth charts: we all have at least one planet in the 12th house.

So I got myself thinking about it. Is it coincidence? Or is there a reason for such thing? I have been told once that before getting born we decide who will be our parents and siblings. This way, I imagine there could be a reason for all the family members having planets in the 12th house, or not?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong Forum for such discussion or if it has already been asked before.
I suppose it is possible but no way to prove it unless we study a lot of families. I see no such pattern with my family and I know they have been family members in other lives. I know on my mom's side of the family we've all been born on Thursdays - me, mom, sister, her mother, her brother, etc. Coincidence? Meaningful? Dunno.
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:16 PM

It doesn't seem like these options... maybe psychic connections is closest, I guess.

Does it help you if I give you the details regarding the planets in the 12th house?

Me:
Venus in Cancer, 156
Moon in Cancer, 1113

Sibling:
Sun in Pisces, 1218
Mars in Aries, 457

Mother:
Pluto in Leo, 2302

Father:
Mercury in Capricorn, 522
Unread 11-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Account Closed

I'm sorry. Astrology is a holographic event. It operates on astrological charts, The combination of the aspects are greater than the individual aspects themselves.

A listing of aspects is no use in astrological analysis. And besides that, many of us don't even pay attention to the charts presented because we use our own software to make our own charts because there is lots more that is available than what is show in the chart here.

Tags
12th, bonds, connected, family, house