Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-18-2020, 11:52 PM

When will I get a job ?

I am unable to find anything - does not matter how much I try. My mental health is deteriorating. I have lesser money left. As I am on visa, I can only do a few type of jobs

Please let me know if this chart gives any hope.

Thanks.

I see myself as Venus in 6th house square Saturn - I don't think there is any hope.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg when_will_i_get_a_job.jpg (50.8 KB, 14 views)

Unread 11-19-2020, 04:50 AM

Re: When will I get a job ?

What type of work do you do? Have you worked in video or creative pursuits (Neptune)? You would look to the 10th house lord, which seems stuck but you do have some good aspects with Sun (govt) or Neptune. If you tried to get govt money or a govt job you could be successful.
The Following User Says Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (11-19-2020)
Unread 11-19-2020, 05:12 AM

Hi, thank you so much for talking to me. As I live in a foreign country, I am ineligible to get govt money or apply for govt jobs.

I am a Software Engineer. I have been trying to find a job since July 2020, but I have had no luck so far.
Unread 11-19-2020, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
Hi, thank you so much for talking to me. As I live in a foreign country, I am ineligible to get govt money or apply for govt jobs.

I am a Software Engineer. I have been trying to find a job since July 2020, but I have had no luck so far.
Hi,
Venus to Saturn. Something within 1 time unit- 1 Week,month, year. Venus square Saturn without Frustration by another planet is not something Bad! It just shows that it won't happen the easy way and you have to deal with some obstacles further to get to your Job.

Last edited by kalinka; 11-19-2020 at 07:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (11-19-2020)
Unread 11-19-2020, 07:24 AM

Seems as if software engineering is blocked for a while (Uranus in 12th opposing your work house). Your friends (work friends or old work friends: Mercury in 6th or look to 11th house of friends). You'll have to change your approach for a bit in order to get a job but your friends are the key, I believe, to getting one.
The Following User Says Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (11-19-2020)
Unread 11-19-2020, 07:26 PM

Thank you so much for reading my chart.

I hope its either 1 week or 1 month as I will be leaving the country around Jan 1-7(if nothing works out).

I have taken help multiple times from friends, networking, friends of friend, but no luck so far.

I had posted transit chart few weeks ago: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=135956
Unread 11-19-2020, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
I am unable to find anything - does not matter how much I try. My mental health is deteriorating. I have lesser money left. As I am on visa, I can only do a few type of jobs

Please let me know if this chart gives any hope.

Thanks.

I see myself as Venus in 6th house square Saturn - I don't think there is any hope.

It appears your 6th house ruler of venus is besieged by legal quandries from the 9th house of legal cases and entanglements. Moon must pass through the 9th - some luck with international or court situations - only to be met after to square mars in querant 12th to revisit conflict?

Moon Jupiter 3rd and 8th is a good start at best for your new job hopes?

Venus and Saturn square - maybe look to the houses that rule the Venus and Saturn (libra taurus aquarius and capricorn) and see where moon and jupiter are nice to get some money easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kintpuash For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (11-19-2020)
Unread 11-19-2020, 08:57 PM

Hi Kintpuash,

Thank you for reading my chart. I read it multiple times. It looks like you are saying that I would have legal problems in finding a job and I should look somewhere else ?

I also want to add this: I am thinking about finding a job day and night multiple times - so how to know if the horary chart is valid ?

Last edited by ScorpAsc5; 11-19-2020 at 11:10 PM.