Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-27-2020, 01:40 PM
TMA TMA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 114
Will we marry

Hi

we just met online and we have great spark................................will we marry?.............just wondering.......we both are interested in long term
Attached Images
File Type: jpg will we marry.jpg (52.1 KB, 48 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-27-2020, 03:46 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,481
Re: Will we marry

NO, you won't marry but does a relationship have to end in marriage?

You don't know if there is any chemistry until you meet in person & get to know each other, right now all you have is an image that you project online. It's not reality.

The chart doesn't indicate marriage. GET TO REALLY KNOW A PERSON before thinking about any long term relationship.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TMA View Post
Hi

we just met online and we have great spark................................will we marry?.............just wondering.......we both are interested in long term
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
TMA (11-21-2020)
  #3  
Unread 09-29-2020, 03:21 PM
lux111 lux111 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 357
Re: Will we marry

I think that you're not actually as much on the same page as you think. You're really not seeing something.. he's Mercury, AND peregrine, in your 8th house, on a critical degree..?! You're exactly on his 5th house cusp.. he has nothing to offer you, he's a trickster. He's not as serious as his messages might suggest, because his L3 of the 'letters he writes' is retrograde, suggesting he's not being 'straightforward'.. and is applying to square you.

You're in your fall, and have no dignity. You're still in second station, in your 11th house of hopes and wishes. Moon is on your 12th house cusp. Neptune is exactly on your ascendant. Are you taking/drinking things that could be clouding your judgement? You're not thinking clearly.

If you keep talking, on the 7th of October, when he opposes rx Uranus, he might suddenly disappear..

Keep your eyes open with this one!

Last edited by lux111; 09-29-2020 at 07:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux111 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (09-29-2020), TMA (11-21-2020)
  #4  
Unread 09-29-2020, 04:40 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Will we marry

Hi,

Firstly, going by your culture, it is understandable that you asked about marriage.

Merc, he, has just changed signs and it is at 0* . Is this online meeting very recent?

The Moon's next aspect will be to a retro Mars on the cusp of the 2nd house. Merc. itself is situated in the 8th house, his 2nd house (he is the 7th house of the chart). There could be some discussion about the financial situation.

Merc. will sextile Jup (you), so he will develop more interest. That said, this chart does not promise marriage as neither of the concerned planets receive each other well.

Is this person located much further away from you? Perhaps even overseas?
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
TMA (11-21-2020)
  #5  
Unread 09-29-2020, 07:36 PM
lux111 lux111 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 357
Re: Will we marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Merc. will sextile Jup (you), so he will develop more interest. That said, this chart does not promise marriage as neither of the concerned planets receive each other well.
Mercury will not sextile Jupiter, because in two weeks (before it gets anywhere near perfecting an aspect with Jup.) it will go retrograde in Scorpio, and as it's going back through 3-2 degrees Scorp., it will be suddenly combust as the sun enters the same sign, and around the 25th-26th October it will be burned up, and when that happens to a significator, the chart ends

Mercury doesn't receive Jupiter at all, so he doesn't really have feelings, he only loves Mars, (in Mars' sign, triplicity, terms, face...) To him, Mars is L8 -- other people's money. To her, it's L2, her money. This person, with no dignity in their own 2nd house (alarm bells), about to go retrograde (big alarm bells).. looks like an untrustworthy person

Jupiter exalts Mars, so has an inflated view of how great he is, but does not have any other reception with him, and is actually in her fall, so she's not going to come out well with this partnership

Last edited by lux111; 09-29-2020 at 07:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux111 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (09-29-2020), TMA (11-21-2020)
  #6  
Unread 09-29-2020, 08:27 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
Mercury will not sextile Jupiter, because in two weeks (before it gets anywhere near perfecting an aspect with Jup.) it will go retrograde in Scorpio, and as it's going back through 3-2 degrees Scorp., it will be suddenly combust as the sun enters the same sign, and around the 25th-26th October it will be burned up, and when that happens to a significator, the chart ends

Mercury doesn't receive Jupiter at all, so he doesn't really have feelings, he only loves Mars, (in Mars' sign, triplicity, terms, face...) To him, Mars is L8 -- other people's money. To her, it's L2, her money. This person, with no dignity in their own 2nd house (alarm bells), about to go retrograde (big alarm bells).. looks like an untrustworthy person

Jupiter exalts Mars, so has an inflated view of how great he is, but does not have any other reception with him, and is actually in her fall, so she's not going to come out well with this partnership
You dont need to go that far
Theres interference from sun
Sun perfects with jup before merc gets to jup
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
TMA (11-21-2020)
  #7  
Unread 09-29-2020, 08:36 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,481
Re: Will we marry

Very good interpretation, important details which I missed & the OP can learn from. Well done.



Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
I think that you're not actually as much on the same page as you think. You're really not seeing something.. he's Mercury, AND peregrine, in your 8th house, on a critical degree..?! You're exactly on his 5th house cusp.. he has nothing to offer you, he's a trickster. He's not as serious as his messages might suggest, because his L3 of the 'letters he writes' is retrograde, suggesting he's not being 'straightforward'.. and is applying to square you.

You're in your fall, and have no dignity. You're still in second station, in your 11th house of hopes and wishes. Moon is on your 12th house cusp. Neptune is exactly on your ascendant. Are you taking/drinking things that could be clouding your judgement? You're not thinking clearly.

If you keep talking, on the 7th of October, when he opposes rx Uranus, he might suddenly disappear..

Keep your eyes open with this one!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
lux111 (09-29-2020), TMA (11-21-2020)
  #8  
Unread 09-29-2020, 08:42 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,400
Re: Will we marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
Mercury will not sextile Jupiter, because in two weeks (before it gets anywhere near perfecting an aspect with Jup.) it will go retrograde in Scorpio, and as it's going back through 3-2 degrees Scorp., it will be suddenly combust as the sun enters the same sign, and around the 25th-26th October it will be burned up, and when that happens to a significator, the chart ends

Mercury doesn't receive Jupiter at all, so he doesn't really have feelings, he only loves Mars, (in Mars' sign, triplicity, terms, face...) To him, Mars is L8 -- other people's money. To her, it's L2, her money. This person, with no dignity in their own 2nd house (alarm bells), about to go retrograde (big alarm bells).. looks like an untrustworthy person

Jupiter exalts Mars, so has an inflated view of how great he is, but does not have any other reception with him, and is actually in her fall, so she's not going to come out well with this partnership

actually you might be wrong here because
merc is in fixed sign - he wants marriage but he is worried that he hasnt met the right one - he is in 8th house peregrine
then dispositor is mars which is in good shape but accidentally ill placed because of sq with saturn . which backs my thinking that he is worried that he hasnt met the right one.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
TMA (11-21-2020)
  #9  
Unread 09-29-2020, 08:55 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Will we marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
Mercury will not sextile Jupiter, because in two weeks (before it gets anywhere near perfecting an aspect with Jup.) it will go retrograde in Scorpio, and as it's going back through 3-2 degrees Scorp., it will be suddenly combust as the sun enters the same sign, and around the 25th-26th October it will be burned up, and when that happens to a significator, the chart ends...
Thanks for bringing the rx up, which for some reason, I thought it is only in Nov. Then of course it will roll back towards the sun.

Agree about the interest in finances part, as I also wrote.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
lux111 (09-29-2020)
  #10  
Unread 10-31-2020, 03:18 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 462
Re: Will we marry

Asc at the Libra degree in Pisces - "dreaming of getting married"... Make sure to do a background check on him (JUP + NEP in 12th). 12th rules foreign but also rules criminals (as does Neptune).

Last edited by watcherofthesouth; 11-21-2020 at 02:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
TMA (11-21-2020)
  #11  
Unread 11-21-2020, 07:46 AM
TMA TMA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 114
Re: Will we marry

Thankyou for all the responses.

Yes he disappeared suddenly..................he returned after 25 days then I refused to talk..........it was all fake
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-21-2020, 08:03 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,400
Re: Will we marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMA View Post
Thankyou for all the responses.

Yes he disappeared suddenly..................he returned after 25 days then I refused to talk..........it was all fake
let it go. I know it is disappointing but at least you know now
I didnt like Neptune on asce one bit along with everything else

__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
marry

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.