Allergic dermatitis (please help to track the cause)

Salme

Hello!

My elder teenage daughter has lasting allergic dermatitis on hands and elbows. She used to have itches and dry skin when she was a kid. It ususally was somatic - she reacted thus to any sort of change in close circle (relocation) and poorly responded to any medical treatment.

Now half of her friends and classmates are gone to college and she is nervous about this and her own future. So this again might be the case. And yet I doubt.

Before picking the right doctor (dermatologist, immunologist or endocrinologist) I would like to shorten my way through the problem. Otherwise we possibly get stuck in it. :unsure:

My daughter must be lord of 5th, Venus in Libra, in her own house, strong but unaspected. Her health is 6th from 5th - so 10th, Jupiter in Saggitarius. It is squared by Mars in Pisces. Jupiter is liver, so the cause of allergies is there, something attacks it, but what exactly might that be?

My versions are
- psychology: being unsure about the future, lack of communication, maybe even some constant irritation or enemy, inimical attitude at school
- parasites
- intoxication/ incorrect diet (I know she started smoking time to time, rarely, but not so sure how often that happens)
- age related endocrine problems

So the questions are - What is the cause of my daughter's illness (allergy, dermatites)? Does my daughter have parasites in her body?

Thank you very much in advance!:sad:

Attachments

• allergies horary.jpg
    allergies horary.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 29

waybread

You've posted today's (yesterday's) chart. Try posting your daughter's birth chart with transits. The free charts at Astrodienst www.com are the easiest to read.

Salme

Hello! Thank you for your reply! I attach her birthchart with transits. Saturn which is symbolic of parasites, transites her natal Chiron. So this might be yes. How do you think?

I posted horary chart for it seemed very informative. Clearly Mars in Pisces attacks Jupiter, the ruler of her 6th house, which is also supposed to symbolize liver in medical astrology. I attach it again - from astrodienst.

I only need an observation from someone who have seen this before - what does it most likely mean.

Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

• maya.jpg
    maya.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 29
  • horary.png
    horary.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 37

waybread

Sorry that I couldn't get back to you sooner-- I would like to do some research on this before responding.

Questions: has the doctor ruled out eczema? An allergy to soap or other skin-care product? Can you describe the rash, or link us to a site that shows a picture of what it looks like?