Which gem should I wear?

Beigecoffee

Hey guys,

I guess every person has his/her own gem which he/she should wear. I need help on this one and I want to ask you what do you think. I will attach my natal chart here. I started to change some things in my life, to be more healthy and gain more energy. I also decided to be more spiritual, so I want to wear a gem to help me. I was reading a lot, my birth month is December (as you can see), but I also think my strongest planet in the chart is Pluto, even though Jupiter is strong too. So, what do you think? Which gem should I choose?

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 38

Rawiri

For you right now, I would probably recommend some (suitably styled for a man) GREY pearls. Around the wrist or neck.

Probably not exactly the kind of "gem" you were expecting, mind you...

kshantaram

Premium Member
need to overcome rahu the node debilated scorpio conjunct venus,
tending to rise-fall in life, toxic health issues, urological-kidneys etc,
research-occult inclinations and artistic tastes/acting skills etc,
while may tend to get stuck in the dark secretive scorpio/occult to avoid;

need to strengthen rahu, wear hessonite over a pendant touching heart;
scorpio secretive, sentimental, suspicious, jealous, etc to overcome,
not to indulge, rahu taking deeper into the dark pit, difficult to come out;
need to strengthen rahu therefor;

benefic jupiter lord 2nd for is weak at 1 deg own sag,
negating to the first, negating family-finances,
while may have advisory aptitudes, and overall protective,
may wear yellow sapphire over the jupiter finger;

cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels,

inimical moon elevated over taurus 7th,
love of food-comforts and stubborn/determnined,
aptitude for hotel management, dentistry, etc
conjunct ketu the separative node,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
moon-ketu taurus 7th, pain-injury-surgery,
abdominals-throat-thyroid-teeth etc.

hope this helps, wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
jupiter and yellow sapphire represent luck, education, children,
knowledge-wisdom and spirituality, significator for 9th,
placed own sag, philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, just, upward spiritual journey;

sun-mer philosophical sag 2nd, literary-oratory-fin-legal admin aptitudes;

moon intuitive cancer 9th for spirituality
inimical for sentimental scorpio asc,
stress-delay in luck-edu-travels,

inimical moon-separative ketu taurus 7th
love of food and comforts, pain-injury-surgery; extra-stubborn;
stress-delay in relationship-marriage-vocation;
aptitude for hotel management-banking-dairy/food technology;

ketu significator for liberation-moksha debilated in taurus,
taurus aspected by own venus, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement;

venus-rahu the node scorpio, research-occult aptitudes, passionate;

jup lord pisces for spirituality, liberation, sensitive, ethical,

saturn pisces 4th the spiritual triangle; lord jup own sag; sat 4th lord;
strict sat comfortable in pisces, spiritually inclined;

sat-mars opp stress-struggle in domestic comforts-career;
asc lord mars virgo 10th critical attitude, good at operations management;
jup-sat square, again under mutual challenge, finances-comforts etc,
saturn aspects jup sag first being restrictive;

jup 75% aspect over sat-pisces 4th, supportive enough;

hope these ramblings help reflect further,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Rawiri

If you, for some particular reason, feel drawn to a particular gem - then I'd always encourage trying it out and seeing if it brings any good results. Particularly if this happens without any conscious knowledge or "reason", such as through dreaming about it.

Both kshantaram and myself recommended based on your north node, which is always closely tied into spirituality.

I mostly emphasized it because, according to MY calculations (which are different to most) you recently entered the period of the north node (as of March this year), a completely new period of life which will last for the next 18 years. Since it's in the first, it is very firmly related to your "path" and finding yourself...and also your body (which is very prone to health problems...) and it should help protect that.

Nonetheless, if drawn to labradorite I certainly say go for it. Try and make sure it is reasonably large as a stone. Best as a pendant of some sort that will touch your skin over your chest. It will probably be most useful from 2022-2025 really...but there could be some underlying things going on that I miss which make it useful now. :)

Beigecoffee

If you, for some particular reason, feel drawn to a particular gem - then I'd always encourage trying it out and seeing if it brings any good results. Particularly if this happens without any conscious knowledge or "reason", such as through dreaming about it.

Both kshantaram and myself recommended based on your north node, which is always closely tied into spirituality.

I mostly emphasized it because, according to MY calculations (which are different to most) you recently entered the period of the north node (as of March this year), a completely new period of life which will last for the next 18 years. Since it's in the first, it is very firmly related to your "path" and finding yourself...and also your body (which is very prone to health problems...) and it should help protect that.

Nonetheless, if drawn to labradorite I certainly say go for it. Try and make sure it is reasonably large as a stone. Best as a pendant of some sort that will touch your skin over your chest. It will probably be most useful from 2022-2025 really...but there could be some underlying things going on that I miss which make it useful now. :)

Thanks! Well, let's say my life is a mess right now, and a big change will happen soon, probably next year in february/march. I am sick all the time or my head hurts, and it has never been like that, because I was always the one who was never sick. I can feel the big change coming up, and I'm a little bit scared, so I though Labradorite would help me what to do and to accept some things about losing my family for example, what is probably a must on my way to my true self.

Kannon

Beigecoffee,

I do readings in another forum for this by bringing myself into meditative focus and flipping through The Crystal Bible. For you I first flipped to the pages describing the colored Quartzes (blue, golden, green, harlequin, lithium, titanium, rainbow, tangerine); you might hold each one and see which gives you the best feeling. Quartzes generally boost energy and are the best overall crystal to use when there is not a real specific need. Quartz is considered the most powerful healer and energy booster. It works with the individual as they need.

Secondly I flipped to Magensite. This is a meditation stone, but it can be worn on the body daily. It is especially useful in practicing unconditional love in challenging relationships (especially with those who have addiction or behavioral issues). It helps produce greater self-honesty and clarity of mind.

Here is my page where I describe my experiences with healing gems and ones I have available in trading with others:
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/crystals-gems/

Beigecoffee

Beigecoffee,

I do readings in another forum for this by bringing myself into meditative focus and flipping through The Crystal Bible. For you I first flipped to the pages describing the colored Quartzes (blue, golden, green, harlequin, lithium, titanium, rainbow, tangerine); you might hold each one and see which gives you the best feeling. Quartzes generally boost energy and are the best overall crystal to use when there is not a real specific need. Quartz is considered the most powerful healer and energy booster. It works with the individual as they need.

Secondly I flipped to Magensite. This is a meditation stone, but it can be worn on the body daily. It is especially useful in practicing unconditional love in challenging relationships (especially with those who have addiction or behavioral issues). It helps produce greater self-honesty and clarity of mind.

Here is my page where I describe my experiences with healing gems and ones I have available in trading with others:
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/crystals-gems/

Thanks for the link. I read your advice how to choose the gem. So I wanna ask you a question. When I was young, really young, I was going with my school to one city in my country. There I found a stone which had characteristics as Labradorite, he was changing colors on the Sun, and I loved it. Few years ago I found Labradorite online and its description was amazing. It is just what I need, I need Labradorite to visit spirit world to tell me what to do, to protect my aura and also to be protected from negative energy, which is brought daily by my parents, especially mother. Now, I found again Labradorite, and realized it is for my Sun sign and Ascendant + my dominant planet. So I finally decided to pick this gem. But should I really get Labradorite after these signs (can they be seen as signs) or should I choose another one from ones mentioned here?

Last edited:

fifteen

Rose quartz is always a good idea for all spiritual matters. So that is what I would recommend. Once you focus on love, almost all other issues disappear.

If you want to know what others think about you, and know the raw truth about something, go for some obsidian. But be extremely careful with obsidian. It will be so brutally honest that you might regret knowing it. People will be so honest that they will say it in your face. Obsidian is extremely powerful, and as a Scorpio I know a few things about being volcanic :lol:

I would say, only wear Obsidian when you are ready for it. Because it's no joke.

Beigecoffee

Ordered Labradorite for the beginning. So I will post here how I feel when I get it. I was reading a lot about it. I was thinking about obsidian too, but maybe it's to hard for me now, because I'm buying my first gem, even though I had onyx before, but it was only a small one and I wasn't working with it. :)

Kannon

Beigecoffee, it is good to have a variety of stones for different situations or changing needs. Sounds like Labradorite (Spectrolite) is an essential one for you to have. Most people can use more than one stone. I don't see it as a one-stone only thing. I have a few major ones that help me most, but I do change things up a bit. Last year and until recently I used Kunzite a lot instead of my usual Peridot (Olive Stone). But last week I had to return to taping Peridot pebbles to my body to stop the obsessive thinking and connected imbalanced emotions that were unwanted.

Beigecoffee

Beigecoffee, it is good to have a variety of stones for different situations or changing needs. Sounds like Labradorite (Spectrolite) is an essential one for you to have. Most people can use more than one stone. I don't see it as a one-stone only thing. I have a few major ones that help me most, but I do change things up a bit. Last year and until recently I used Kunzite a lot instead of my usual Peridot (Olive Stone). But last week I had to return to taping Peridot pebbles to my body to stop the obsessive thinking and connected imbalanced emotions that were unwanted.

I think I will pick one by one. This is my first one. I was practising meditation before, but never with a stone, so this is something new for me. I was also looking at Amazonite. It sounds interesting. I guess I'm into mystical stones. I want to improve my magical powers, even though I've never practised magic before, but one person who does told me I have a great potential. I'm so much into occult. I guess. :)

Beigecoffee

Got my Labradorite today. Cleaned it and Charged it. And after it tried to meditate. I often meditate with meditation music on youtube, it helps me to get focus and to travel more deeply. I saw lights of Labradorite in meditation. There was also nature, sea and stones, then I was in a cave which had a door like a circle with a mask on it. I was traveling more and then I entered space. Really strange. I guess I need to practise more. But I must admit one thing, I've never had such a deep meditation. I guess I will understand later what it showed me. But Labradorite seems amazing!