Divorce questions

Salme

Dear friends,
Please help me to figure out the best ways out of my horary question. The querent is me. The question is:

When should I start a divorse process with my husband? How should I act - talk to him first, seek for family or friends support or just act straight through the lawer?

(This relation is poisonous and I am completely tired of it. And it's a difficult decision which took much time from me. I am sure I did all my best to make this partnership work and I don't want to have this stress in my life any more. I just want to shut it quietly down in a best possible friendly way. I tried to finish it few years ago, but the reaction was just hysterical. Plus we have two kids, so there are many complications).

Attachments

• divorce.gif
    divorce.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 44

Dirius

The question is kind of redundant for horary purposes, given that if you are looking for the best possible time to begin action, that is concerned with Electional astrology, not horary.

If the purpose of asking the question is to know "how things will go once you start the divorce process", that is another story. So it depends on what you actually wish to ask from the chart to properly read it.

Regarding the "whats going to happen":

With Jupiter in detriment, in the sign of yout husband, you will seem to be under his control for while, probably during the lengthy divorce process...but again this is to be expected.

Mars is the natural ruler of "divorce". That is why the Moon (your feelings) are in the sign of Mars, because you are thinking about it.

Jupiter will soon conjoin Mars, in 8 degrees. It could mean that your divorce may begin in 8 days or weeks (not sure about the timing though, not my strong).

About your children, they are signified by Venus (ruler of 5th). Given that your husband is in the sign of Venus, this would indicate that his priority is their well-being so, so its possible he will try to get full custody or shared custody (not sure about this though)

I gtg right now, so I will post later.

PD: you need to make clear what you want to know about the chart, and focus on specific things. Is it a marriage question ("can me an my husband get better?") ? a legal process one? a family one? -- Usually a chart can't always include all.

Last edited:

Salme

Dear Dirius -
thank you very much for your reply. I just got confused with the sections of the forum because I actually have two questions - when it's better to start it and which are chances to make the process as smooth as possible for all parties.

I will post this question in a relationship section. But elective astrology - does this section exist in this forum?

Thank you very much for your answer. This is surely Aries Moon question. But I have been patient long enough. And sharing kids will surely a problem. ((

Dirius

I don't think there is a specific place in the forum to ask for someone to draft a proper time to start action. Honestly elective charts are usually the hardest to produce.

However you can try at:

The "forensic" section which should be the one for elective charts or elective advise: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

The second one, which is the general predictive section: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25
------------------------------------------------------------

I'll take the "what are the chances to make the process smooth" as the actual question, given that it seems to be your main concern. Horary can answer some of the questions you have.

The key with horary is making simple questions, and making them clear for us to analyze. The point here would be to understand what you were thinking when you asked the chart in the first place.

You = Jupiter
Husband = Mercury
Your children = Venus
Your husband's finances = Sun

a) First of all, you can look at Jupiter, which represents you. In detriment, in the sign of your husband. As I said, this doesn't look good for you, so it will probably be tough....and its most likely your husband will not want to get a divorce (given that Jupiter stays under control of Mercury)-

b)Then we look at your husband's planet Mercury. In Libra, the detriment of Mars. He does not want to get divorced.

This planet, by its nature is always tricky and a bit deceiving. Thus its most likely he will try to convince you not to go. He does however have the interest of your children in his mind, given that he is on the sign of Venus.

c) There is another problem. You husband's money, represented by the Sun.

The Sun in Libra, in its fall. I believe he is not currently doing well with money. Furthermore, Mercury is under the Sun's combustion, thus even more worried about this. As if his money is troubling him.

It is possible that he may not want to get divorce, because in terms of finance, things are not well (and a divorce would be expensive). So his main concern is the children, but there is also the thing about the money.

...because Mercury naturally rules trickery, it is possible he will not admit the money issue, but most likely, his finances are not doing good.

rafaella

Dear friends,
Please help me to figure out the best ways out of my horary question. The querent is me. The question is:

When should I start a divorse process with my husband? How should I act - talk to him first, seek for family or friends support or just act straight through the lawer?

(This relation is poisonous and I am completely tired of it. And it's a difficult decision which took much time from me. I am sure I did all my best to make this partnership work and I don't want to have this stress in my life any more. I just want to shut it quietly down in a best possible friendly way. I tried to finish it few years ago, but the reaction was just hysterical. Plus we have two kids, so there are many complications).

Hello Salme,

How long have you been married? Around 10 years, is that so?? And are you financially dependent on your husband?

Moon and Mercury is quite descriptive here, looks like a lot of challenge for you to deal with him. Mercury is rx and combust, so he is quite changeable perhaps, one minute he is like this the next he is different? Very unstable and abusive verbally. Moon also opposed Sun which shows this crisis started a few years back, around 4 years back perhaps??

Part of divorce is at 17 Libra. Part of Marriage is in Libra as well!!! So I can't use Venus for divorce. But Moon will oppose the PoD itself, this would indicate yes you will get divorced but may regret it. And Mars, as Dirius pointed out, general sig for divorce/separation will conjunct Jupiter, so divorce will happen.

When you should start> That's up to you. The timing between Moon aspect with Part opposition is about 8 degrees, Mars to Jup is 8 degrees. I think you should start when you feel you are ready, perhaps go speak with the lawyer if your family is not supportive. I do not think talking to this guy will help at all, Mercury is severely combust and erratic being that he is rx... And Uranus at the 4th shows disruption, you may have a very tough time ahead.

But I think it may be upto 8 months before things are in progress. Mars will catch up to Jupiter when both are at 14 degrees, so that is another timing for you. So upto 12 months before things are clear.

One thing is for sure the children may actually stay with him, Venus is entering sign of Mercury in 8 degrees (8 again!) So this shows them going with him, staying with him. Perhaps 8 refers to the separation between you and 12 to the divorce itself?

Keep in mind timing can be difficult to pinpoint, the 'months' reference here is if you start divorce proceedings soon, but if you delay, timing is then delayed and might mean 'years'.

Please come and update with how things go! I wish you all the best! :)

Retro

Banned
The short answer is: Yes. Moon conjunct Uranus and Jupiter, ASC ruler, not in good condition, show that the matter is not in good energies/spirits. Moon is also opposing 7th ruler Mercury very tightly, showing no good matters ruling relationships are activated here, too much.

Have patience. Don't rely on my horary, only, but keep a cool mind about the matter, then decide. I wish you all the best. Relax.

Salme

Dear friends, Rafaella, Dirius,

I am amazed at how exact this all works and your insights are very helpful indeed.

My husband is Uber Mercury: Sun + Jupiter + Mercury itself - in the sign of Gemini. Plus Cancer Moon square Moon Nodes - moody too often + the strong inclination to acting out conflicts as a woman - through jealous comments and bitchiness. He is pretty unconfident about finance as a result of hectic attitude towards career matters. Which is due to certain amount of irresponsibility.

He is very interested in kids. They are two good looking and smart girls (Venus). Only he doesn't want to get involved into any daily routine work to rise them. He wants all this to be done by me and he would boast it on Facebook (Gemini).

So of course I want him to at least take financial responsibility. I can earn money myself. I recently quit my latest job - deputy of advertisement dept of a big ski complex - to take a proper care of kids to get them prepared to school (the younger just started it and the elder - moved to a new school). I can easily come back to work any time. I just only don't understand why do I then need to be married at all if my partner contributes not to our life.

I currently have some savings + my Mom helps me. But I want him either work for the partnership, or end it. That's the financial situation. I am dependant on him only in a way. I feel I and my effort in a small corporation which family is - is severely underestimated.

We had some good moments and I saw potentiality in this relation. But this person is strongly inclined to OWN a family rether then to CONTRIBUTE into it . I am done with it. Only will look for a better timing to start.

HORARY details :)

1) you both mentioned 8 days - when Mars catches up with Jupiter. from 28th when i dropped the question - it's 6 October. On the 7 I am paying the rent and he promised to help with it. So if he runs out of money it will be a possible reason for conflict.

2) the real conjunction on 16 October is our elder daughters's birthday. he wanted to come stay with us - for a week or so around this day.

3) we don't live together since November 2014 - when i moved to other town. but before that he became extremely distant - it started since september 2013 when his dad passed away and he moved for a while to his Mom's to "support her " . the "support" ended up that his attitude to me gradually grew worse. if we shared at least some emotional unity before that - it was gone at that time - like around 2 years ago.

so i will try not to start the divorse talks or any type of process right now. since "I" am week. I really feel so. Will surely loose since divorse is Mars and battle (

PS Thank you guys once again! I took lots of interest in astrology recently, only couldn't choose the field. Horary rules :)