Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-06-2015, 04:53 PM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Hey Astrologers! Long time member here but have been away for a minute. Any insight as to upcoming transits/solar return? Data: 2/1964 11:30pm Los Angeles, Ca. I've not been well and appreciate any all insights.


Thank you
Serafin5

__________________


Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Kannon's Avatar
Kannon Kannon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,105
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

To expect an answer post your birth chart in full, or at least include your full birth data. I don't know if "2/1964" is the month or day of your birth, but both need to be given.
__________________
Kannon McAfee - The declinations guy
Expert birth chart rectification
Rising sign descriptions
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-09-2015, 09:04 AM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
To expect an answer post your birth chart in full, or at least include your full birth data. I don't know if "2/1964" is the month or day of your birth, but both need to be given.
Hey Kannon thought it was posted; sorry dude. 2/19/64 LA, Ca 11:30pm. Been away and out of practice.

Thanks for the feedback. Real important getting back to me.

Serafin5
__________________


Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-09-2015, 09:35 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,735
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafin5 View Post

Hey Kannon thought it was posted; sorry dude. 2/19/64 LA, Ca 11:30pm. Been away and out of practice.

Thanks for the feedback. Real important getting back to me.

Serafin5
Hi Serafin5
some useful instructions on how to post a chart image on the forum are at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126

and remember that the Extended Chart Selection page on astro.com allows for creation of a solar return chart
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-10-2015, 04:49 AM
astralrabbit astralrabbit is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 365
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

and don't forget to add Pluto! ~ Lol

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-10-2015, 10:17 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,735
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralrabbit View Post

and don't forget to add Pluto! ~ Lol


and remember
if you scroll down the Extended Chart Selection page to the end
there's a 'Uranus, Neptune and Pluto off' option
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (06-28-2015)
  #7  
Unread 02-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Inline's Avatar
Inline Inline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 615
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafin5 View Post

.......Long time member here but have been away for a minute. Any insight as to upcoming transits/solar return? Data: 2/1964 11:30pm Los Angeles, Ca.

I've not been well and appreciate any all insights.
Hi Serafin5, long time no see - what happened to you recently that was so profound? Are you ok?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inline For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (02-11-2015)
  #8  
Unread 02-11-2015, 01:37 AM
astralrabbit astralrabbit is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 365
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
and remember
if you scroll down the Extended Chart Selection page to the end
there's a 'Uranus, Neptune and Pluto off' option
The mysteries that we do see in all of the lots that were created to explain the presence of what was not seen~ hmmmm

Oh, inline, I hope that you are well~ Would you care to share?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to astralrabbit For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (02-11-2015)
  #9  
Unread 02-11-2015, 12:31 PM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post
Hi Serafin5, long time no see - what happened to you recently that was so profound? Are you ok?
So much to tell; just not online I'm sure you understand. Kind of like a baptism by fire and I'm hoping to be ok. I've been away for a minute and I don't have a laptop to post my chart so can't get any feedback. I give up.

Thanks for asking Inline !
Serafin5
__________________


Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 02-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Kannon's Avatar
Kannon Kannon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,105
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?



What I see is that Pluto has been square your Venus 11 Aries for awhile. Uranus has been conjunct it, but is moving away now in direct motion. No doubt these two planetary transits teamed up to have allow a profound experience in your relationships/love life. If that is not the nature of the recent experience, then we are looking at something elsewhere in your chart.

Uranus will continue direct and make a conjunction to your Jupiter soon. So you can expect that possibly a period of exciting new events will begin in your life. Pluto's transit in that direction will take longer, but has already begun (square your Jupiter). This indicates some momentum that will carry on for a while and possibly allow you much further reach in your efforts than you've had for a while. If you are creative this could be very helpful, but is also helpful if you are a more goal-oriented person. Just stay on your track and avoid working with shady people. Trust your gut and listen to any nagging thoughts about anyone who promises big, but may also try to over power you and your own goals.

Jupiter [16N41 now] has also been parallel your Moon [16N13]. This indicates a time in which greats benefits may come through women. Don't hesitate or doubt it. Accept and pay it forward. This transit will subside pretty soon, but will come back around again and be exact in early June. This is also a good time for getting in touch with your internal subjective feelings and optimism.

Saturn is parallel your natal Mercury at 18 south, so it is definitely a time for serious thought to be given to plans and getting things in order.

Jupiter has been actually quite active in its transits to your chart. One is the square to natal Neptune. This is one that can often lead people to take risks they seem unaware of at the time, enticed by the potential outcomes. Its the aspect that correlates to 'gambler's fever.' It will also be making a contra-parallel to your Neptune [15S27] later in summer. These aspects are good for creative pursuits, but not for outcomes in which stability or security are of value. In other words, these energies need boundaries -- creative pursuits. Don't be lured by things that pop up during this time in which sudden alterations to your belief system (religion) or financial dealings are tempting. If you find something appealing to both those -- run!
__________________
Kannon McAfee - The declinations guy
Expert birth chart rectification
Rising sign descriptions

Last edited by Kannon; 02-11-2015 at 06:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kannon For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (02-16-2015), StillOne (02-11-2015)
  #11  
Unread 02-11-2015, 07:13 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,735
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafin5 View Post
So much to tell; just not online I'm sure you understand. Kind of like a baptism by fire and I'm hoping to be ok.
I've been away for a minute and I don't have a laptop to post my chart
so can't get any feedback. I give up.

Thanks for asking Inline !
Serafin5
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-16-2015, 09:11 PM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannon View Post


What I see is that Pluto has been square your Venus 11 Aries for awhile. Uranus has been conjunct it, but is moving away now in direct motion. No doubt these two planetary transits teamed up to have allow a profound experience in your relationships/love life. If that is not the nature of the recent experience, then we are looking at something elsewhere in your chart.

Uranus will continue direct and make a conjunction to your Jupiter soon. So you can expect that possibly a period of exciting new events will begin in your life. Pluto's transit in that direction will take longer, but has already begun (square your Jupiter). This indicates some momentum that will carry on for a while and possibly allow you much further reach in your efforts than you've had for a while. If you are creative this could be very helpful, but is also helpful if you are a more goal-oriented person. Just stay on your track and avoid working with shady people. Trust your gut and listen to any nagging thoughts about anyone who promises big, but may also try to over power you and your own goals.

Jupiter [16N41 now] has also been parallel your Moon [16N13]. This indicates a time in which greats benefits may come through women. Don't hesitate or doubt it. Accept and pay it forward. This transit will subside pretty soon, but will come back around again and be exact in early June. This is also a good time for getting in touch with your internal subjective feelings and optimism.

Saturn is parallel your natal Mercury at 18 south, so it is definitely a time for serious thought to be given to plans and getting things in order.

Jupiter has been actually quite active in its transits to your chart. One is the square to natal Neptune. This is one that can often lead people to take risks they seem unaware of at the time, enticed by the potential outcomes. Its the aspect that correlates to 'gambler's fever.' It will also be making a contra-parallel to your Neptune [15S27] later in summer. These aspects are good for creative pursuits, but not for outcomes in which stability or security are of value. In other words, these energies need boundaries -- creative pursuits. Don't be lured by things that pop up during this time in which sudden alterations to your belief system (religion) or financial dealings are tempting. If you find something appealing to both those -- run!
Thank you so much Kannon! Means the world to me. God bless you.

Serafin5
__________________


Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-29-2015, 02:42 AM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
Re: Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafin5 View Post
Thank you so much Kannon! Means the world to me. God bless you.

Serafin5
Hey Kannon don't mean to beat a dead horse but I have a question re: your comment about how in early June Jupiter makes a parallel to my Moon? A parallel is a dead on conjunction, right? Sorry, I'm kinda out of it but my Natal Moon is 27degs Taurus and Jupiter is in Leo so isnt that a square?

Thanks always!
Serafin5
__________________


Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
experience, feedback, profound, recent, survived

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.