Chelsea vs Hull City

EhabAtari

x7VuPvC.gif

Today we are going to have a match between :

1. Chelsea / The Blue , The Lions / which placed on 1st place in premier league/ ASC (using color method)
2. Hull City / The Tiger / Umbro Kit (Striped Black and Orange) / DSC (using color method)

Let's have a look into the match :

1. DSC is still under effect of separating Fixed star "Antares"
2. Lord#4 square P.O.F (Weak testimony).
3. Lord#1 is combust (I just mentioned that but I don't think it will give any effect).

Looking into H2H matches and performance in last matches , it's absolutely clear that it will be winning for Chelsea.

Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

vaIYUsT.gif

CAN/CAP sometimes got a shocking results like Bradford match. Let's used Symbols things and try to analysis :

Bradford famous nickname is "The Bantams" which related to to poultry, the logo got a Rooster , indication here could tell that this team will be presented by Leo/Sun.

Chelsea is confusing here , as I mention in "Chelsea vs Manchester City" I am still tottering between : Moon , Jupiter and Saturn , more researcher is still needed to understand this behavior . Chelsea rulership changed even you played with same team several time. For this match , the ruler was Moon.

Let's have a look into Sun and Moon power during the match :

1st Half :

Kick Off => Sun = 8 , Moon = 17
15 min => Sun = 9 , Moon = 18
30 min => Sun = 9 , Moon = 18
45 min => Sun = 10 , Moon = 18

Results of 1st Match => Chelsea scored 2 goals (21 min and 39 mins). Slight increasing in sun power 2nd half of 1st match bring 1 goal to Bradford (41 mins).

2nd Half :

Kick Off => Sun = 18 , Moon = 19
15 min => Sun = 18 , Moon = 10
30 min => Sun = 18 , Moon = 8
15 min => Sun = 18 , Moon = 8

Results of 2nd Match => Bradford scored 3 goals (75 min , 82 mins and 90 mins). After 5 mins of 2nd half kick off , the power of Moon dropped from 19 to 10 and the gap between planets power started increasing. As you can in the after 30 mins , gap became 10 points and it became constant which give the ultimate power and a great power to Bradford.

Ehab Atari

LisaAngela

Hi yes thank you for this detailed description. Well yes it makes sense to me that this was in Leo for Bradford City, as it represents the Sun. What I am trying to say is, this man is a magician, and the chances of his team (Bradford) winning against Chelsea are slim to none, ask any football fan. But his team won... he obviously had something to do with it... plus he levitates up "Christ the Messiah" and he also produces hundreds of fish out of a bucket, he walked on the London tames, his name Stephen Frayne means "Foreign crown" and his magician name is "Dynamo" which means "the power"

EhabAtari

Usually, I don't relay on coaches zodiacs :) What you stated could be right. But I do prefer to analysis all previous H2H matches to determine their planets.

However , currently , I am trying to collect a history of important matches in England and Spain and to determine and monitor their rulership in the matches :)

Ehab Atari