astro_w2gw_02_calvin_hp.12766.23036.gif

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_calvin_hp_54550_12007.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_calvin_hp_54550_12007.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Calvinsmom

Sorry I am no computer posting buff.

This is my son's chart and I wanted to address his moon square mars aspect. The more I study astrology, the more it makes sense. I have a deep sense of guilt and remorse for basically hurting him almost as badly as my own mother hurt me.

I notice my son's anger with me is becoming more frequent and deeper as he gets older. It saddens me that I feel such a rift between us where it was not so bad before.

Moon square Mars is indicative of me and the parental figure I was in his life. It was so difficult for me when I first came to carry him, both his father and my own father were so negative, controlling and bullying to insist that they never believed I could parent him on my own. His father wanted nothing to do with my having a child and my father was just plain a jerk.

I raised him mainly alone, in poverty but still there were opportunities and I ended up nurturing him enough to allow him the tools he needed to stand up on his own. He even at his young age is much more successful than I. Fortunately his father and I are back to being friends and together we are so proud of our wonderful son.

However, there is that coldness in him that fills me with deep regret for the sorrow he suffered at the hands of me and my chaotic life. I have Pisces moon conjunct chiron in the 9th opposed my Uranus, mercury, pluto conjunction. Scorpio Neptune in 4th apex of a t square to my sun Saturn opposition.

I always have been honest with my son about my horrible upbringing and my own suffering at the hands of my mother. I guess I'm just feeling guilty now and wanted to share it for a teaching and discussion tool.

Calvinsmom

My father had pluto conjunct mars and my mother had pluto opposed mars.

My father was extremely violent and finally came abandonment. My mother was the perfect victim. I lived in complete chaos and was left alone many times at such a young age.

I was the perfect archetype Moon square Mars mother. Down to a tee. I feel so horrible for perpetuating sorrow from my own roots down to him. I also have Libra Mars conjunct my IC so I have learned to live alone. My son is the only person I ever felt comfortable living with since my mom died many years ago after she finally sobered up.

A grand cross is indeed a mysterious and profound configuration.

Last edited:

Krewster

What a trip to astro self-label not only the native but the mother of the native with that heaviest of config labels Grand Cross when arguably because of loose orbs it doesn't even exist.

There's plenty of charts with two tight oppos crossing each other at angles not forming the four squares needed to compose a Grand Cross and arguably your son's is one of them (so at most for negative astro-self-labeling you'd give the two oppos somewhere between 4-ish and say 8ish times more influence weight than any of the four imagined squares).

In fact, overall the chart is less "red" than average, ime.

More thoughts available in the light of feedback if you want.

Calvinsmom

Well that's why I am here I would like to learn as much as I can.

I honestly thought this is a grand cross configuration in his chart. I

have not taken any kind of astrology class, I am learning as I read.

from comments like this, I see I have a very long way to go. I am

only a lay person and a concerned mom. I feel a lot of guilt and was

surprised recently to see what the moon square mars aspect meant in

a natal chart regarding the mother.

dhundhun

There is grand cross. There are challenges in life.

But there is potential to show genuineness. Any sign yet? That is likely to be strength and rise in life.

Calvinsmom

That's right dhundhun! Ding, ding, ding! You are the winner! I deliberately did not mention any more specifics because I wanted to see the responses. Wow, there are
some very impressively intelligent people on this board and I am impressed with you!