Will i get the job?

VRX

I had an interview for a job today. A good job. It didn't go so well but i cast a chart and asked a question, mostly to learn. The interviewer told me he would reply -even if the answer was a no- after seeing everyone else, in Friday.
So, the Asc is 9 degrees Scorpio, i am Mars in house 9 in Leo, peregrine. My Mars makes an applying aspect with Saturn, a square, is that a NO?
Anyway...
The job, midheaven is in Leo, that shows that i want the job, since mars is in leo. Moon is also in Leo on the 10th house. The Sun, who is in Virgo, ruler of midheaven doesn't make any aspects with either Mars or Moon. As far as concerning the other people, i look at house 7, taurus rules the cusp, so Venus is represented by the others. Venus is in Libra, her own sign, in the 12th house but doesn't make an aspect with Sun either.
I also notice that Saturn is in the 12th house, 2 degrees away from the Asc and NN is in the 1st house, conjunct the Asc.
What do you think will be the final answer?

Attachments

• Will i get the job.jpg
    Will i get the job.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 18

kalypso1979

sun made a seperating aspect to saturn and mars i going to make a square to saturn. saturn is between mars and sun , you and the iob, collection and transfer to light. saturn rules 3th house, telephones, mails communications, saturn planets shows obstacles, have you give all your numbers and mails right? north node also in the cusp could mean a yes to the answer. also saturn is the final result, which is up to your ascendant

but i wonder what means moon's next option to the other people planet, venus. maybe choose someone else finally? or you will ask someone to help you?im not sure...

tell us what happened
good luck!!!:love: