Sun Trine/Sextile Uranus

tobby

An aspect between Sun and Uranus is supposed to add eccentricity and unconventionality to a person. However I have noticed that every person I know with Sun in Trine or Sextile to Uranus doesn’t have an eccentric appearance or particularly unconventional personality or way of life. Instead these traits are much more intense in Sun Square Uranus people who almost always want to have eccentric personal appearance and are in general more or less unusual people.

I would even say that most of the times it wouldn’t make much difference if a person has Sun Trine/Sextile Uranus or no aspect between them at all. This seems to be quite a paradox to me.
I'm interested to hear your opinion about that. :smile:

Vagabondgirl

I have Sun in libra (6th house) sextile Uranus in sagittarius (7th house). Its the only planet that aspects my Sun though...I think Im normal, but others think Im a bit "special" sometimes. Think I have a tendancy to defend the underdog, if this is related to this aspect. I easily get provoked if someone is speaking badly about someone that doesnt deserve it, and it makes me eager to speak my mind and defend them even though everyone else is silent and doesnt dare to. Think it makes you not so afraid to stand out in the crowd sometimes and speak your mind. Feel I have a strong allergy for unjustice.... It really makes me explode! And Uranus is kind of like an atom bomb in character.... Like unstable and ready to explode :)

Last edited:

tobby

Thanks for your reply Vagabondgirl. :)

From what you mentioned I think it is proved once more that Trines and Sextiles of Uranus don't add that particular eccentricity to a person as far as it concerns the way he presents himself or expresses his individuality. To be more specific, I'm refering to that kind of energy within the personality which would urge somebody dye his hair green or fill his body with tattoos, lead an unusual lifestyle and generally challenge conventionality and push the limits of what is supposed to be considered as socially accepted. From my experience it's much more likely to find a person with these traits that has Uranus Square or Conjunct to his Sun than Trine or Sextile.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Ah, like a real freak? :lol:

I have one tattoo.... But not so many no!

Think that not everyone with this aspect will have the uranian appearance going on. That is more related to the AC isnt it? Sun is more about the identity I guess, may or may not show it on the outside.

So perhaps it would be more likely in individuals with AC in aspects to Uranus or with Uranus on the AC?

tobby

That makes sense, Uranus close to the AC would make somebody unconventional concerning his appearance and obviously an aspect to the Sun would boost the Uranian influence by making it all the more apparent. Even in that case though it seems to me a so-called harmonious aspect wouldn't stimulate his eccentricity as much as a Square.