Which planet is the best in my chart?

MariaSanchezzz

Like, which is the best aspected and holds the most positivity?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 8.31.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 8.31.06 PM.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 10

Sunrise

Like, which is the best aspected and holds the most positivity?
Re: Which planet is the best in my chart?
Hi
with a quick look at your map, Sun is in its exaltation and makes a trine with Pluto.
This aspect shows huge reserves of strength and endurance. Also the :conjunct: with Saturn mitigates the impulsiveness, the excitement of the Sun and the hurried movements (Aries). Saturn here is in its fall and that means will come out the worst activities form him but The trine with Pluto is a powerful counterweight to this Summit.

The other two planets I think are in good shape and can give a lot is Mercury (communication, speech, writing or pre-ordering, mind) and Mars (action) in Virgo (services, therapy, health work, etc.). Mercury shows the liberal professions.
These two have a very nice matual reception and are strengthened enough within the map. Mars (action) in 9th house and the antiskia of Sun :conjunct: with Mars in the 9th, show bent to higher education, universities, foreign countries, travel, languages, contact with people from abroad, perhaps engaging in the Law etc.). This Mars is a very good Mars who can show studies (9th) with Virgo themes (therapies, work, study and good organization, Mars is also very helpful and caregiving).

This all comes to reinforce it, and Zeus, who is in a sign that he likes (Aquarius) is in the exaltation of Mercury and is in the second house. It shows that combined could bring you enough money (Zeus :sextile: with Mercury) through co-operations and co-operatives (7th) witch had to do with dealing with free trade, speech, education, communication, etc. (Jupiter the ruler of your 3th house but also the Neptun trine with Mars).

Last edited: