Is there any indication for artistic talent?

tessitta

hello Marinka,

thank you very much for your replay!

my time of birth is 19:00,
i am really curious about your insights ; )

you mentioned my "end game". do you mean different from what others think my end game will be, or different from that i have in mind?

currently i decided towards the "marktable" and against the "visionary" you mentioned. i doubt my decision, i re-examine it already but i am not shure, if i understand your last sentence right? what is maybe impossible in your opinion?

feel free to answer without any reservation,
with many thanks in advance,
tessitta

Last edited:

tessitta

hello Marinka,

some additional thoughts to your replay:

honestly answered, i don't feel that i am not able to free up my creative skills and explore my artistic talents - on the contrary!

although i know very well the feeling of driving through life with handbrakes on. but like i am an open minded one ; ) i love to learn, and learning is my passion! so i have learned a lot and i am very aware of this topic. it functioned pretty well to outsmart myself in promoting the minorities in me and do something i thought i was not prepared enough for - everytime i have done so, the results were more than good, they were excellent! so, lucky me, i have gathered experience to qualify my inner "what so ever" holding me back by just doing (at a certain point; )

i think that my pluto square venus is more challenging for me than my saturn-mars conjunction in my 9th house leo, trine neptune and sextile moon ; )

as i mentioned it in an other post, i feel deeply a turning point threatens. there is something in the air, something good to happen; )

at the end, the improbable will be the more probable for me; )

thank you very much up to here,
and i hope you continue your replay,
best wishes,

tessitta

Last edited:

tessitta

hey Marinka,

sorry to bother you again with this matter, but your last post raises qutions that i can't answer myself.

maybe i don't get the point you asked for?
like i mentioned, my time of birth is 19:00.
do you need more informationes?

and your last sentence ... ?..

i am truly so so curios
and hoping for your replay

You didn't leave a time of birth visible for your chart so hard to identify whether the house rulerships would be correct and what I'm going to say depends on that.

You 5th house of creativity is ruled by Mars (actions) and it is conjunct Saturn (restrictions) in the 9th house of vision/exploration. I read this as not being able to free up your creative skills to explore your artistic talent. Saturn is ruler of the 2nd, so money is probably coming in to your decision to be "marketable" rather than "visionary". This could work with certain artistic expressions ... maybe sculpture .. stone work.
Chiron is also in the 5th house. I look at Chiron as being the Wounded Warrior and where it falls in a chart will tell you what you can't easily succeed in a normal fashion. It means that you have to find a different way to achieve your goals, what works for others will not work for you. It usually also means that your end game will be different. There is a suggestion here to re-examine what you want .. it may be that it is not possible and you have to shift your focus.

Marinka

hey Marinka,

sorry to bother you again with this matter, but your last post raises qutions that i can't answer myself.

maybe i don't get the point you asked for?
like i mentioned, my time of birth is 19:00.
do you need more informationes?

and your last sentence ... ?..

i am truly so so curios
and hoping for your replay

With a birth time of 19:00 - not likely to be accurate. Was this from a birth certificate?

You can disregard what I said because it depends on having an accurate time of birth.

tessitta

here is something i just find out about my natal chart:

many of my planets are in maculine signs (strong WILL to be independent, etc.) but most of them are placed in the right side of my chart (little ABILITY to be independent, etc).

it is frustrating but rather a constant need to get the approval, backing, and blessing of others before i can act.

i think, i have to work on this!

JUPITERASC

here is something i just find out about my natal chart:

many of my planets are in maculine signs

(strong WILL to be independent, etc.)

but most of them are placed in the right side of my chart

(little ABILITY to be independent, etc).

it is frustrating but rather a constant need to get the approval, backing, and blessing of others before i can act.

i think, i have to work on this!
There are many layers to astrological delineation :smile:
consider also the QUADRANTS

a PLANET in a masculine SIGN
but
located in a feminine QUADRANT

has a different meaning from
that same PLANET in the same masculine SIGN
located in a masculine QUADRANT

pam03410.jpg

tessitta

for example:

since i stop making art half a year ago, my current projects are all related with friends and friends of friends. i create and organize the corporate identity for their businesses, and decide all the corporate designs for them. this is o.k. and i have lots of fun in doing so.

i do it all by myself. no one doubts my abilities in these matters, me neither. i just wonder why i feel no "drive" in decide for my own, what to do with them?

like, o.k., i am experienced in this and that, i apply there...
it is contradictory in a way. on the one hand, i do all by myself, on the other hand, with a lack of personal initiative.

oh dear!

tessitta

There are many layers to astrological delineation :smile:
consider also the QUADRANTS

a PLANET in a masculine SIGN
but
located in a feminine QUADRANT

has a different meaning from
that same PLANET in the same masculine SIGN
located in a masculine QUADRANT

pam03410.jpg

hello JUPITERASC,

thank you very much for your feedback ; )
i would like to now how to interpret your additions regarding my own natal chart. is there a book you can recommend? or a link you can share?

i really would like to know more about it ; )

many thanks in advance,
tessitta

Last edited: