My life plan is an enigma

Before getting into astrology, as a child, I was always under the impression that I would grow, be a doctor, live in another country helping others, and do missionary work. As a teenager, I thought to try to be a fashion designer, and have international businesses. Now at 23, I feel as though I am going through a spiritual awakening, and it's almost as if God is leading me to work alone and help people. Naturally, with this mental shift, I feel like all the education and schooling was for nothing as I truly thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I feel like I have wasted energy trying for something that as I look at my chart, isn't meant to be and that I'm destined to be a nun, or a counselor.

Coincidentally, I am a number 9 life path and thought that made me assertive, or business minded so I invested a lot of money trying to get my business off the ground. However, I'm looking at placements like my north node in Aquarius or sun in 9th/10th house and thinking that business might not be for me. Seems like a lot of spiritual and downright paranormal things are happening and it's leading me AWAY from my original plan.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore, and it's making every day difficult because it makes me so sad knowing that I don't know who I am yet...especially when my husband, younger brothers, step-dad, and mom have sun in 1st and they don't get it when I tell them I do know who I am or what to do. Can anybody shed some insight on to what my natal chart indicates?

Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 49

brookeashley

Hi Gemini Reese,

I can relate with you. Life needs an instruction manual haha.
I'm a newbie but I will say your Virgo rising along with your moon being in Virgo may lead you to overthink or overanalyze things. I'm a Virgo rising with Jupiter and Venus in Virgo. I'm horrible with analyzing things.

Your North Node in the 6th house (job) trines your Sun(mind) and MC(vocation) that conjunct each other.
North Node is our souls path, South Node is where we are most comfortable, things that our souls have learned in past lives. We need to follow our North Node path for our soul to further evolve. This is what I have read online. I hope an experienced astrologer will correct me if I am wrong.
Along with your moon(emotions) in Virgo (organized, analytical) squaring your MC and Sun.
With these placements and aspects, I can understand why you focus so much on destiny/career matters and may almost feel obsessive about it at times.
Business is very broad. You didn't waste your time pursing an education. Very much so an accomplishment. Gemini rules communication, its ruler is in the 9th, have you ever thought about writing or doing anything with communications with 9th house matters?
Your Pluto opposite Mercury(chart ruler and tenth house ruler) in the 9th may be worth researching. Maybe sometimes you feel content and then Pluto agitates your mercury in 9th, which would affect tenth. I've heard oppositions are sort of like a tug of war. I know you mentioned that you used to be sure with getting your degree and now you feel like your path is suddenly changing. In the past, did you ever feel content and then go back to obsessing(I shouldn't say obsessing, maybe overthinking, strong urge) to re-evaluate your path? or is it just this instance?

The_Saturnian

Now that is one chart you have there. Regulus (the royal star) is closely conjunct the Moon. As I don't have much experience with fixed stars myself, there is little I can comment on them. However, having conducted some research as to what it signifies to have the Moon conjunct a fixed star. I got the below extract from the following website:

http://kennethjohnsonastrology.com/main/articles/the-lore-of-the-fixed-stars/

"while a fixed star conjunct the Moon imprints its nature upon the individual’s soul"

With the Moon conjunct Regulus you would probably have bathed in the opulence of riches. But if we were to analyse your chart using the Placidus system your Moon conjunct Regulus would fall in the 12th house of losses, sorrow and spiritual escapism. With the Moon here in the 12th your emotions would probably supersede your lust for royalty, thus making you feel more spiritual than ever before. It could well be a situation whereby you may be surrounded by great wealth, but find that it has very little use. The strong trine from Venus to Moon conjunct Regulus would further supplement the fact that material wealth may not be a problem in your life. Would you say you come for a financially sound background? Do you regard Mother Theresa as an inspiration by any chance?

The more interesting thing that caught my eye, was the Sun's tight conjunction to your MC. The website said this about Aldebaran being so closely conjunct the Sun:

Marilyn Monroe’s Sun was almost exactly conjunct this important star.

Now as this conjunction is also conjunct the MC does that mean you could be heading for fame? Quite possible in my opinion. Rather than acting/arts as the conjunction occurs in Gemini it could possibly mean a famous writer?

Sun square Moon would force you to fight for those who you feel sorrow for. The square aspect may even motivate to use the power of the pen to fight for the needy/underdog. Writing does have a lot of power, it can move masses. Have ever considered a career in something to with using the power of writing to get justice for the needy or something along the lines as this?

kshantaram

Premium Member
virgo asc and virgo moon, intellectual, perfectionist, critical thinking, sacrificing, shy, health conscious. moon early degrees dual sign, old age - maturity. moon-mars opp volatile emotions and finances.

pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress and delays in career support and relationship/marriage. jupiter lord 7th over the 11th cancer and elevated, gains through marriage-business partnership. jupiter aspects own pisces 7th protective of relationship-marriage.

lords 1/7 mercury-jupiter 3/11 from each other, over semi-friendly taurus-cancer, covert mutual support in relationship/marriage.

jup elevated cancer 11th aptitude for group facilitation/team building, teaching-training.

asc lord mercury over taurus 9th conjunct lord venus, lucky, fortunate, literary and oratory and artistic abilities, wealth and fortune. aptitude for food/cuisine, hospitality management.

sun gemini 10th, intellectual-analytical, admin leadership. curious, good at information processing rather than decision making. gemini the confused. sun lord 12th over 10th impacting career, may be tending to foreign lands.

10th lord mer negating into the 9th, retired attitude towards career, inclined to learning-teaching-advisory roles-aptitudes.

sat own capricorn 5th, admin-advisory aptitude, practical event management etc.

jup-sat opp 5/11 axis, missed opportunities in investments-speculations owing to miscalculations/misjudgments of sorts in matters of education, romance, children, advisory positions, friendships, gains-profits. need to opt for safe long-term investments. jupiter debilated aspect over cap 5th impacting 5th house matters.

rahu acq 6th, prefer innovative-reformist work environments; could have health and employment issues coping with hurdles/opponents.

ketu separative node leo 12th, individualistic, high self-pride, loner. inclined to moksha-liberation, spiritual gains, pain along the way.

sun 12thL over 10th gemini, worldly curiousity, and seeking success and recognition. may be global recognition/success. may be through teaching literature-arts etc, counseling and team building, administering such activities/projects of public appeal-public admin, through information technology-information processing route, information dissemination, in university set-up.

wonder whether inclined to organisation dev processes involving group processing and pscyho-analytics, group counseling and reform, behavioural training/workshops, involving public services administration, NGOs, public universities, teaching-learning or social businesses-corporate social responsibility environments. moon lord 11th for gains over virgo asc. may be involving the pharma, hospital, hospitality sectors.

currently jup retro towards sun gemini 10th, reviewing career issues;

come March jupiter turns direct over natal jupiter cancer 11th tending to gains and friendships, group work, etc. jupiter cancer trines and aspects pisces 7th promoting relationship/partnerships.

saturn-rahu transit scorpio 3rd for initiative and communications under stress, scorpio secretive and sentimental, jupiter direct trines and aspects scorpio easening things, containing the stress thereof.

ketu transit mer-venus taurus 9th tending to distant lands, could impact throat-thyroid and father-husband's health, 9th house facilitating child birth which could be impacted perhaps. while jup cancer makes debilated aspect over capricorn 5th for children, and the transit jupr-natal saturn opp tending to miscalculations-misjudgments in 5th house matters of education, romance, children advisory position, etc, missed opportunities thereby probably.

hope generic observations help reflect further :

ketu leo individualistic, but sun gemini tending to worldly success, mer-venus taurus inlcined to love of food and comforts, literary-oratory pursuits, and artistic aptitudes; jup cancer 11th tending to group work-group counseling etc. jup trine pisces 7th protective of relationship-marriage.

while jup-sat opp needs to avoid miscalculations and misjudgments impacting education, romance, children, advisory opportunities, investments-speculative gains, etc

hope jupiter direct elevated cancer 11th come March, enables overcome the stress, clarifies things hopefully.

wishing luck and fortune,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Hi Gemini Reese,

I can relate with you. Life needs an instruction manual haha.
I'm a newbie but I will say your Virgo rising along with your moon being in Virgo may lead you to overthink or overanalyze things. I'm a Virgo rising with Jupiter and Venus in Virgo. I'm horrible with analyzing things.

Your North Node in the 6th house (job) trines your Sun(mind) and MC(vocation) that conjunct each other.
North Node is our souls path, South Node is where we are most comfortable, things that our souls have learned in past lives. We need to follow our North Node path for our soul to further evolve. This is what I have read online. I hope an experienced astrologer will correct me if I am wrong.
Along with your moon(emotions) in Virgo (organized, analytical) squaring your MC and Sun.
With these placements and aspects, I can understand why you focus so much on destiny/career matters and may almost feel obsessive about it at times.
Business is very broad. You didn't waste your time pursing an education. Very much so an accomplishment. Gemini rules communication, its ruler is in the 9th, have you ever thought about writing or doing anything with communications with 9th house matters?
Your Pluto opposite Mercury(chart ruler and tenth house ruler) in the 9th may be worth researching. Maybe sometimes you feel content and then Pluto agitates your mercury in 9th, which would affect tenth. I've heard oppositions are sort of like a tug of war. I know you mentioned that you used to be sure with getting your degree and now you feel like your path is suddenly changing. In the past, did you ever feel content and then go back to obsessing(I shouldn't say obsessing, maybe overthinking, strong urge) to re-evaluate your path? or is it just this instance?

I feel as though I often analyze things and scan over them again and again for further clues just in case I was too haste in drawing conclusions the first time-that aspect of my personality drives me crazy too. I don't necessarily try to obsess over things, but rather think about things until I come up with a solution that benefits everyone involved. I am very focused of learning as much as possible and making the most of my knowledge because I feel like a major part of my success is being a productive and contributive person to society; I don't just want to exist, but rather change things. Maybe that's what drives me to aspire for major success. I want to have the means necessary to help everybody be successful.

I also do love to write, but I find that I lack the concentration needed to really pen something worthwhile. I just don't want to float through life after doing everything I needed to start one career.

Now that is one chart you have there. Regulus (the royal star) is closely conjunct the Moon. As I don't have much experience with fixed stars myself, there is little I can comment on them. However, having conducted some research as to what it signifies to have the Moon conjunct a fixed star. I got the below extract from the following website:

http://kennethjohnsonastrology.com/main/articles/the-lore-of-the-fixed-stars/

"while a fixed star conjunct the Moon imprints its nature upon the individual’s soul"

With the Moon conjunct Regulus you would probably have bathed in the opulence of riches. But if we were to analyse your chart using the Placidus system your Moon conjunct Regulus would fall in the 12th house of losses, sorrow and spiritual escapism. With the Moon here in the 12th your emotions would probably supersede your lust for royalty, thus making you feel more spiritual than ever before. It could well be a situation whereby you may be surrounded by great wealth, but find that it has very little use. The strong trine from Venus to Moon conjunct Regulus would further supplement the fact that material wealth may not be a problem in your life. Would you say you come for a financially sound background? Do you regard Mother Theresa as an inspiration by any chance?

The more interesting thing that caught my eye, was the Sun's tight conjunction to your MC. The website said this about Aldebaran being so closely conjunct the Sun:

Marilyn Monroe’s Sun was almost exactly conjunct this important star.

Now as this conjunction is also conjunct the MC does that mean you could be heading for fame? Quite possible in my opinion. Rather than acting/arts as the conjunction occurs in Gemini it could possibly mean a famous writer?

Sun square Moon would force you to fight for those who you feel sorrow for. The square aspect may even motivate to use the power of the pen to fight for the needy/underdog. Writing does have a lot of power, it can move masses. Have ever considered a career in something to with using the power of writing to get justice for the needy or something along the lines as this?

Wow, thank you for that interesting analysis. I've heard of fixed stars but always thought that they carried double meanings(mostly bad), and having these archangel stars conjunct major planets has always scared me(rise and lose of power, great wealth but eminent death following, secret enemies, worldly riches) lol I would say that I'm not excited about the possibilities however. Also, cool fact about marilyn.....though I hope her unfortunate and mysterious demise isn't related to her sun being conjunct aldebaran as well.

And yes, you correctly guessed my background; I was well off growing up, although since being on my own, I've had my share of financial difficulties. I can honestly say though that I've never been without though.

I do love to write, but I never saw myself doing it professionally as I don't have an attention span long enough to really pen something worthwhile...but it sounds like it might be fate. I have, however, saw myself always being a philanthropist and helping others.......like a Bill gates. I planned to use my wealth if I were ever to start non-profits and help various under represented groups with the country build back up their communities (native Americans, single mothers, etc). I thought business would help me delve further into that because of social responsibility, but if my chart doesn't support that, then I don't want to waste any more time.

The_Saturnian

You're welcome. I too hope that Marilyn's demise was not down to the conjunction of Sun and Aldebaran. I just referred to my 'bible' of astrology and it states that Aldebaran portrays martian qualities of success, but warns of weakness. The suggestion would be to remain cautious is matters concerning your career and keep head strong.

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu acq 6th, prefer innovative-reformist work environments; could have health and employment issues coping with hurdles/opponents.

ketu separative node leo 12th, individualistic, high self-pride, loner. inclined to moksha-liberation, spiritual gains, pain along the way.

saturn-rahu transit scorpio 3rd for initiative and communications under stress, scorpio secretive and sentimental, jupiter direct trines and aspects scorpio easening things, containing the stress thereof.

ketu transit mer-venus taurus 9th tending to distant lands, could impact throat-thyroid and father-husband's health, 9th house facilitating child birth which could be impacted perhaps. while jup cancer makes debilated aspect over capricorn 5th for children, and the transit jupr-natal saturn opp tending to miscalculations-misjudgments in 5th house matters of education, romance, children advisory position, etc, missed opportunities thereby probably.

hope generic observations help reflect further :

kshantaram

believe you raised the tropical chart, have read accordingly, planetary placements do not change whether tropical/sidereal but for the signs most of the time. houses change based on whole signs/placidus etc

yes, have not used pluto-uranus-neptune, etc as per tropical astrology.

appreciate the acknowledgment, was curious about your agreements on the findings and their relevance for you.

best wishes,

kshantaram