reese witherspoon

freddykfan

Banned
what is her rising sign?
reese_witherspoon1.jpg

RockFish

Well, people say sagittarius have a long horsey face, and she is the opposite of that, she's got a "short" face, so I'll say Gemini.

Virgo too, dunno why.

Kannon

what is her rising sign?
reese_witherspoon1.jpg

This kind of blunt jutting chin is common to Aries types, but since that is her Sun sign and she does not have the typical bony ovate facial outline up towards the forehead area, we have to consider another Asc sign. Because she was born on a day when the Moon was in Sag early but mid-day moved into Capricorn, we have a way to narrow it down. I've observed her in movies and on tv shows and she does not express the energy of a person with Moon in Cap, but rather fiery Sag. So her birth chart would be set previous to 9 am when Moon is in Sag.

Therefore, the most likely Ascendants are Sag - Taurus, inclusive. Her forehead has the squarest definition most common to Aquarius and her jawline is well-defined, creating a square, but for that jutting chin, which gives a suggestion of a v-shape of many Virgo type faces. Her face is essentially rectangular, so a fixed sign is most likely: Aquarius for a pre-dawn chart.

Considering the possibility of Moon in Capricorn, there would need to be enough fire, air and/or aspects to make up for it. Most likely is Leo rising. Moon early in Cap opp Mars in Cancer is the most likely, which allows for a Leo Asc daytime chart.

Comparing the two, I'd say a very possible chart is late Aqua rising with Pisces intercepted in the first with Sun, Merc, Venus there too. A very late Aqua chart puts Neptune at the MC, very fitting for someone in movies, as well as a director (Clint Eastwood is another example of that aspect).

Attachments

• aqua_asc_reese_witiherspoon.gif
    aqua_asc_reese_witiherspoon.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 36
  • leo_asc_reese_witiherspoon_hp.13440.8882.gif
    leo_asc_reese_witiherspoon_hp.13440.8882.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 28

Kannon

65817_video-227684-access-archives-reese-witherspoon.jpg

reese_witherspoon.jpg

s-REESE-WITHERSPOON-large.jpg

There is some tapering mostly because of the chin, but the pictures of her at a fairly young age show a fuller, more rectangular face that suggests a fixed sign since her Sun sign is Aries.

ADDED NOTE: After looking at these pictures, I think Taurus charts should be considered for her.

Last edited:

Melaike

V-shaped chin is an Aries trait ,but her chin is big for her face.Therefore I was expecting to find ASC-Saturn aspect in her chart.İf Astrotheme's birthtime comes from Reese then her ASC could be earlier degrees of Leo. This way her ASC conjuncts Saturn.