Is this natal chart introvert or extrovert ?

Does the natal chart attached belong to an introvert or an extrovert man or both?

Attachments

• hakan_chart.gif
    hakan_chart.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 46

Chirongirl

Does the natal chart attached belong to an introvert or an extrovert man or both?

With Gemini ascendant and Sun and Moon in Sagittarius, I would say this is the chart of a very extrovert person. The native seems to attract a lot of romance (some of which might be unusual) from his/her workplace using charming personality and emotional expression combined with calculative thinking and speaking habit. If the person at first appears to be an intorvert that's because of his Mercury which is in the 0 degree of Capricorn trine Saturn. He might not be very talketive all the time. His thinking should be clear and rational and whatever he says should have some depth in that.

But, be sure, this person is an extrovert in core, with Gemini ascendant, Sun and Moon in Sagittarius and Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter in 5th house....I would think, this is the chart of someone who has a very exciting if not social, romantic life! :)

Thats my 2 cents!