Will the overseas apartment sale?

kai

Hi. My question is specifically whether the apartment will sale to the couple who have been interested in purchasing it? So here's a little background to the apartment. My dad owned an apartment overseas and when his mom died, he inherited the apartment but since it needed major renovation and too much $$, we figured that since we don't live overseas (back home) there's no need to invest so much money in such a large apartment where my parents would visit no more than a month every few years, so my dad decided to sell that childhood apartment and purchase something smaller and renovated. So we got a new smaller apartment a few years ago back overseas and my parents decided to sell it again for good this time without purchasing another real estate back there as we figured that we don't need it, plus my dad might be giving me that money from the sale of the real estate to start a business, so im obviously interested in getting rid of that real estate for my own benefit of starting a business without getting a loan. My parents can just rent a nice airbnb apartment next time they decide to visit our homeland, so it's like no point of keeping something there that parents don't use that often.

So regarding this real estate that we've had for the past few years now, there's a couple who has been interested in purchasing our home for a while now because the husband has a studio or a dentistry practice next door, so he was eyeing to purchase our home specifically in that building and our neighbor was the one who told me, aunt, whether we would be interested in selling it. The young couple need to find a loan first and it's not that easy to do, so it wasn't like they wanted at that minute and were ready to purchase. So about a month ago my dad spoke with them and my dad said that due to corona he doesn't feel comfortable travelling back home especially at this cold winter time and wanted to wait for around end of march or beginning of april if possible. The couple also asked my dad to reduce the price by around $5K and my dad agreed so at this point although nothing ahs been decided, but the last convo was that we will wait a month or two until things settle a bit with corona back home and the winter will die down. Perhaps that will give time for them to find the nedded $$ too.

The question is if we will sale the home specifically to that couple because the house hasn't been on sale officially so it's best that the couple buys it for themselves and that way we will save from wasting the time to put it in the market then fly back to california and wait for the day when someone will buy it for my dad to fly back home again...it's a hassle so that's why my dad dropped $5K to make it easier for the couple.

Im having difficulty reading because 1) not sure if i should look at the 4th as our overseas home and also the house as mentioned is in my dad's name but it's still 'ours' 'mine' so im guessing it's still my 4th house although I haven't lived in this new apartment? Also, if we take the 4th, it's on the angle...is it still mars? Interesting that the angle is near the IC. Can you guys help me figure this out?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_our_home_overseas_be_sold_to_the_hr.79022.14474.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_our_home_overseas_be_sold_to_the_hr.79022.14474.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 22

kai

I wanted to update the thread and ask the same question again with a new chart because ever since i posted the question, the purchase has postponed. Parents were going to travel back home to sell our apartment at the end of March-beginning of April, but after not hearing back from the guy for a month, my dad called him to check if things have changed but the guy said that we got sick with corona and was busy so but that he is going to try to get a loan to purchase the house at the beginning of May. So my dad called him again after not hearing from him the first few days of May and the guy said that he was waiting for my dad to call so he can go ahead and get the loan. Anyways, now they decided that h will try to get a loan in the next 10 days or so, and if all goes well, my parents will travel overseas to sell it at the end of May. So since a few months passed since the last chart, I wanted to see if the guy will succeed in getting that loan to buy our home or not. The question is if the guy will buy our home soon? This is dragging on a while now so I wanted to get some sense again please. I don't see Saturn making any major aspects that would indicate a 'yes'? but I see that moon will sextile with venus, so is this a yes anwer? I'm a bit confused with the chart. I'd appreciate some help with the answer please. The house is in my dad's name but I'm treating venus as me/querent in this case as it's 'our' oversas home....or should we use my dad only?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_the_guy_buy_our_home_overseas_soon_hr.85484.3500 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_will_the_guy_buy_our_home_overseas_soon_hr.85484.3500 (1).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20