Q for friend: why has he not reached out to me?

attim

I told a friend how insightful horary has been for me and she cast a chart for her own relationship issue but neither of us can understand this well enough... please can someone help in reading this?

My friend fell in love with someone but he did not reciprocate her feelings... when this came to light, he ended their relationship altogether and has never spoken to her since. She’s surprised and hurt and therefore wants to know what his issue is and where his head is at in regards to their relationship.

I see venus in his house so I thought there may be someone else he is involved with but since there’s no aspect, I’m not so sure. I also see sun/saturn sextile but as there’s no reception, there won’t be a reconciliation?

https://pasteboard.co/JADa2p7.jpg

scahm

Is she out of reach somehow? Sun is in the sign of Mars intercepted in her first house, indicating some form of blockage. This is perhaps emphasised with her sitting in her own 12th house, hiding away.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Looks like Venus may play a role in this matter, no matter how you assign the significators.
I'm going to use the 11th for the friend, as he never became a relationship except in the querent's mind. 11th house ruler, Jupiter is in a separating partile aspect, altho it is a difficult one, with Venus in her dignity. Makes me think that he met someone. Not sure how long it will last. Jupiter does move on to conjunct Saturn, but not until they both change sign. So perhaps much has to happen and then maybe they can form their friendship again?

ElenaJ

It is important here to establish the houses to assign.
If she did the chart, she is ascendent.
You write that she was in a relationship, but then you write he didn't reciprocate.
Were they or weren't they together at all in a relationship?
Or was she just dreaming about him?

Moon approaches a square to Neptune in this chart.

attim

Thank you everyone for your input

She cast the chart, so I confirm that she is ascendant. They were in the beginning stages of dating... however he essentially strung her along. He showed a lot of interest and affection and when she let her guard down, he went cold and put an end to the relationship.

Scahm, yes I guess you could say she has been hiding away out of embarassment.

ElenaJ

Thanks for clarifying.
In this case, the significators would be sun and Saturn. With Uranus as a co-significator.
He is sun in scorpio in your 8th house of sex! So between the sign of sex and the house of sex we know where he is at!
She is Saturn in her 12th house, so we know she is her own worst enemy in this relationship! She has her head buried in the sand.
Sun makes one more aspect before changing signs, with a sextile to her Saturn.
Up to her if she accepts.
Moon approaches a square to Neptune, delusion and deception in sight. Neptune is in the 1st in its own sign and intercepted in the house (not openly showing) so she herself has been giving mixed signals. This is confirmed by the degree of the ascendent exactly squaring sun, giving an impression that isn't what it really is.
Notice that her 5th house of love affairs is ruled by mercury, in her 8th house, approaching an opposition to Uranus, so if she does accept just having a fling with him rather than a serious relationship, it will end abruptly.
Her choice, but she should consider how she has been presenting herself, doing an honest evaluation and try to modify her presentation of herself in line with that.
She is strong by sign so can do it and it will be all to her advantage.

attim

Thanks for clarifying.
In this case, the significators would be sun and Saturn. With Uranus as a co-significator.
He is sun in scorpio in your 8th house of sex! So between the sign of sex and the house of sex we know where he is at!
She is Saturn in her 12th house, so we know she is her own worst enemy in this relationship! She has her head buried in the sand.
Sun makes one more aspect before changing signs, with a sextile to her Saturn.
Up to her if she accepts.
Moon approaches a square to Neptune, delusion and deception in sight. Neptune is in the 1st in its own sign and intercepted in the house (not openly showing) so she herself has been giving mixed signals. This is confirmed by the degree of the ascendent exactly squaring sun, giving an impression that isn't what it really is.
Notice that her 5th house of love affairs is ruled by mercury, in her 8th house, approaching an opposition to Uranus, so if she does accept just having a fling with him rather than a serious relationship, it will end abruptly.
Her choice, but she should consider how she has been presenting herself, doing an honest evaluation and try to modify her presentation of herself in line with that.
She is strong by sign so can do it and it will be all to her advantage.

Wow ElenaJ, such acute accuracy once again!! Thank you so much for the detail

What’s really interesting is that everything you have said is exactly what has happened in their relationship. I remember she was very skeptical of him and the relationship initially when he was in a loving stage, and only took him to be a fling... then when she started to have feelings for him, he only seemed sexually interested and then rejected her... she’s been beating herself up ever since for going along with what he wanted and being very flirtatious to start with.