One good one bad point

calidelhi

Hello - could you please read my natal chart (female) and tell one good and one bad point? Good point - so that there is more focus on those and bad point - so that there is an effort for improvement in future.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Natal Chart 2.jpg
    Natal Chart 2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Natal Chart 1.jpg
    Natal Chart 1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

curiousabout77

You have neptune so close to your ascendant so you may be prone to escapism rather than deal with things but on the other hand you may have great concentration with saturn opposing the sun and Mercury

ToltecLearn

Hello - could you please read my natal chart (female) and tell one good and one bad point? Good point - so that there is more focus on those and bad point - so that there is an effort for improvement in future.

Thank you!

hmm good poing, stellium in aquarious, you might be good with high tech, gadget, maybe you are an agent for change, you might be a revolutionary, and innovator, electric energy,

on the down side hmm i see no down side, i might be too optimistic, i dont know if you are (cap sun) :lol:

calidelhi

You have neptune so close to your ascendant so you may be prone to escapism rather than deal with things but on the other hand you may have great concentration with saturn opposing the sun and Mercury

Thanks! I think you are right as most of the time I avoid confrontation and just go with the flow just to keep peace even though I mentally suffer alone due to that for a period of time. But I have realized that it actually helps me most of the time. In a way, you are accurate that I am prone to escapism :) As for great concentration part : very accurate! I used to be very focused and still in my work. However, I am getting older so losing this ability little by little and getting lazier :wink:

Thanks for your time!

calidelhi

hmm good poing, stellium in aquarious, you might be good with high tech, gadget, maybe you are an agent for change, you might be a revolutionary, and innovator, electric energy,

on the down side hmm i see no down side, i might be too optimistic, i dont know if you are (cap sun) :lol:

Thank you so much for your analysis! I do tend to learn high tech or any software quickly than other people and always keep working on finding better solutions by using tech. You should try to find at least one down side else I would think I am not a human :tongue: I am looking forward to that :smile:

How should I find if I am a cap sun? Do I need to cast another natal chart? Please advise.

Thank you!

ToltecLearn

Thank you so much for your analysis! I do tend to learn high tech or any software quickly than other people and always keep working on finding better solutions by using tech. You should try to find at least one down side else I would think I am not a human :tongue: I am looking forward to that :smile:

How should I find if I am a cap sun? Do I need to cast another natal chart? Please advise.

Thank you!

yes those fast learning skills are very uranian,

i was talking about being a capricorn sun you could be pessimistic from time to time thats the negative, but having the sun close to mercury in sag might compensate, as mercury sag is quite gregarious and happy go lucky, sometimes tend to exaggerate, but couple with capricorn sun i think balance the pessimistic side of capricorn with the exaggerated side of sagittarius