will i marry with this guy and be happy?

turkish girl

hello all,

I have posted that topic to horary questions place but a member asked me to send it here too.I was so excited that even i forgot to attach the chart.Recently a guy asked me for marriage,it was so unexpected though i like him but i have no thinking about marriage these days.So do u see any transit aspects for that?Maybe next summer or other?Would it be good for me?And the most important thing is he the right one for me?

Thanks

Attachments

• natal and transit.jpg
    natal and transit.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 62

IleneK

Premium Member
As Rafaella noted in an earlier post to you, you must create a chart for the time of your question and upload it here to the forum. The answer is found in that question chart, rather than your natal chart.

turkish girl

As Rafaella noted in an earlier post to you, you must create a chart for the time of your question and upload it here to the forum. The answer is found in that question chart, rather than your natal chart.

but i added there transit aspects with my natal chart too?so should i calculte progressed chart,i mean for example we think about wedding 6 months later,so should i calculate the chart which shows 6 months ahead of me?actually i dont know how to calculate that?or did i misunderstand you again,my english is not so good sorry.

rafaella

but i added there transit aspects with my natal chart too?so should i calculte progressed chart,i mean for example we think about wedding 6 months later,so should i calculate the chart which shows 6 months ahead of me?actually i dont know how to calculate that?or did i misunderstand you again,my english is not so good sorry.

My dear you didn't understand. Horary does not need your natal chart or your transits. We don't need your birth data at all. But you wanted transit interpretation, that's why I suggested you post it in 'read my chart section in the natal chart area. For transits/progressions yes you need natal chart.

For horary we need chart for the time you asked a question. Not your birth chart. I'll explain, lets say I want to know if I will study at a University next year. So I ask to myself 'will I study at this nice University in USA in 2016?" I check the time this question came into my mind. The time is 11:10 am, 9th December 2015 in my country where I live (Australia). This is the data I use for making the chart. I go to astro.com and put in all this data and I will get a chart for 9th dec 2015 with the time for my question.

Did you understand? Do some research in horary section and you will see the date for the recent charts are for 2015.

If you still wants transit interpretations, go to natal chart section, not horary.

Hope this helps!

turkish girl

Thanks i understood now very well.

But the problem is i dont know when i thought about marriage with him i mean i dont remember the time.not an accurate time.So in my case this wont be useful for me.

thanks again

Oddity

Post it now if it is still an urgent question. The idea of asking a horary when it first pops into your head is purely modern. Traditional astrology suggests you think about it.

Also, in traditional astrology, it didn't become a proper question until the astrologer understood it, and cast the chart for the time and place he understood it. Not for when and where it was asked. That's how I still work in my own practise, and I suspect most horary astrologers here do the same.

turkish girl

Okay i chose 8:53 pm for the time.i dont know the chart will be useful or not.hope it will be.

thanks

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 61

rafaella

Okay i chose 8:53 pm for the time.i dont know the chart will be useful or not.hope it will be.

thanks

Ok finally we have a chart!

Ok Turkish, this is not a good marriage chart. You are represented by Sun, he is Saturn, there is no aspect between them. Reception is lacking, reception shows whether you like each other, I don't see it between the main significators. Moon represents you as an emotional being, Moon is in fall in bad shape, but in term of Saturn (him), so you may like him more as a friend or an acquaintance. I don't see any strong love feelings here. He too, Saturn is in term of Venus, which may mean he thinks you could be good candidate, but again this is not a good strong reception.

Part of Marriage is in Scorpio, Mars is dispositor for marriage, or for this union, Mars is in fall, in cadent and cardinal sign. This marriage will suffer greatly if you go ahead at least the way things are now. Saturn right at the 5th, I wonder what his main motivation is to get married? Is it children? Or is it gaining things from you family? 5th is second from 4th, 4th is your family, So 5th signifies your family money. However, Jupiter is in detriment, so I'm not seeing much money there? Is your family well off and if you two get married, would he be getting some type of dowry from your family?

Either way Saturn is peregrine and a cold/dry planet in a hot fire sign, makes it out of place. So why does he want to get married to you? Do you know each other well and ask yourself, do you have feelings for him? Because according to the chart he doesn't have strong interest in you emotionally.

Moon is Void in Scorpio, so there is no go here, no marriage. Yes there is aspect to Saturn after change of sign, but sign change brings change of attitude or change of circumstances. So my advice would be to not marry him now, take time to think through, get to know him properly and then you can decide.

Best wishes! Let us know what happens!

Last edited:

turkish girl

Ok finally we have a chart!

Ok Turkish, this is not a good marriage chart. You are represented by Sun, he is Saturn, there is no aspect between them. Reception is lacking, reception shows whether you like each other, I don't see it between the main significators. Moon represents you as an emotional being, Moon is in fall in bad shape, but in term of Saturn (him), so you may like him more as a friend or an acquaintance. I don't see any strong love feelings here. He too, Saturn is in term of Venus, which may mean he thinks you could be good candidate, but again this is not a good strong reception.

Part of Marriage is in Scorpio, Mars is dispositor for marriage, or for this union, Mars is in fall, in cadent and cardinal sign. This marriage will suffer greatly if you go ahead at least the way things are now. Saturn right at the 5th, I wonder what his main motivation is to get married? Is it children? Or is it gaining things from you family? 5th is second from 4th, 4th is your family, So 5th signifies your family money. However, Jupiter is in detriment, so I'm not seeing much money there? Is your family well off and if you two get married, would he be getting some type of dowry from your family?

Either way Saturn is peregrine and a cold/dry planet in a hot fire sign, makes it out of place. So why does he want to get married to you? Do you know each other well and ask yourself, do you have feelings for him? Because according to the chart he doesn't have strong interest in you emotionally.

Moon is Void in Scorpio, so there is no go here, no marriage. Yes there is aspect to Saturn after change of sign, but sign change brings change of attitude or change of circumstances. So my advice would be to not marry him now, take time to think through, get to know him properly and then you can decide.

Best wishes! Let us know what happens!

Thanks for your comments rafaella,

I too saw planets ,and from the chart i too think this is not a good one for marriage.Actually in my opinion saturn can decsribe him cause he is 7-8 years old elder than me and more matured.
Regarding children no we dont have any children.
regarding gains from my family,actually i have a poor family,if we get marry he can not gain anything from me,even he has to give to me.
I think in this way too,i need more time to think about that.May be later somethings can change and i can post another chart lol.

rafaella

If Saturn was at 28 degree Scorpio then Saturn would be in its own term yes, but in the chart it's Moon that is at 28 Scorpio,so Moon is in term of Saturn. Similar for Saturn in sag being in term of Venus because of the degree it is in.

Hope this helps!

rafaella

Nevermind, I understand. Thanks.

Also I want to add if Moon is in dignities of Saturn, then (if you follow Lilly) Saturn is receiving Moon, Saturn is open to Moon.

However, as I follow Frawley, for me its the opposite, Moon in dignities of Saturn means Moon is interested or open to Saturn.

Perhaps this was the confusion? If you've been learning with example based on Lilly, I suggest you continue with that, changing receptions now will bring confusion. There is no right or wrong way, both reception rules do well in their own way.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Also I want to add if Moon is in dignities of Saturn, then (if you follow Lilly) Saturn is receiving Moon, Saturn is open to Moon.

However, as I follow Frawley, for me its the opposite, Moon in dignities of Saturn means Moon is interested or open to Saturn.

Perhaps this was the confusion? If you've been learning with example based on Lilly, I suggest you continue with that, changing receptions now will bring confusion. There is no right or wrong way, both reception rules do well in their own way.

Hello rafaella,

I wondered one thing again.So i calculated a chart for now somehow,i mean this chart shows this situation right now,if somethings happen and if i ask same question again,is it true to calculate a new horary chart again?

rafaella

Hello rafaella,

I wondered one thing again.So i calculated a chart for now somehow,i mean this chart shows this situation right now,if somethings happen and if i ask same question again,is it true to calculate a new horary chart again?

Generally asking so soon after the first chart is not recommended, however you had to go through several attempts before you understood what horary was, so I'd say you can ask again if your question is sincere and as you say there has been some developments in your situation.

Do you believe the previous chart did not show the situation accurately? The chart didn't show much reception, meaning there is not deep interest between you. I got the impression you don't know him well, as he asked your hand in marriage out of the blue and you got surprised? So he is not your boyfriend?

turkish girl

Generally asking so soon after the first chart is not recommended, however you had to go through several attempts before you understood what horary was, so I'd say you can ask again if your question is sincere and as you say there has been some developments in your situation.

Do you believe the previous chart did not show the situation accurately? The chart didn't show much reception, meaning there is not deep interest between you. I got the impression you don't know him well, as he asked your hand in marriage out of the blue and you got surprised? So he is not your boyfriend?

Thanks for reply,

No i believe the chart,some of your comments were wrong but honestly i dont have so much passion on him,we are just at the beginning ,he mentioned marriage and i thought would it be good or not,i have recently learnt horary astrology,and then i wrote the question which is in my mind.i dont know him well really.
after some time(may be one year lol)i will create a new chart and post to you lol.

rafaella

Thanks for reply,

No i believe the chart,some of your comments were wrong but honestly i dont have so much passion on him,we are just at the beginning ,he mentioned marriage and i thought would it be good or not,i have recently learnt horary astrology,and then i wrote the question which is in my mind.i dont know him well really.
after some time(may be one year lol)i will create a new chart and post to you lol.

Hey Girl,

yes one year later you can definitely ask again, what you say about not having passion for him, I could definitely see in the chart. And rushing into marriage if you hardly know him would not be right, I hope soon enough you will know what is right for you!

Best Wishes!

turkish girl

Hey Girl,

yes one year later you can definitely ask again, what you say about not having passion for him, I could definitely see in the chart. And rushing into marriage if you hardly know him would not be right, I hope soon enough you will know what is right for you!

Best Wishes!

Hello Rafaella again,
I know you have told me create a new chart after long time but i need to ask it again cause things changed in a very different way,he will leave the hospital and even city which i live in and study and will work as doc in a different place,so if we decide to do something it will continue as long distance,if we dont it will finish.i am not sure about long distance,i know the hardships will be there but i also do not wanna lose him and want him stay with me.I started to like him but everything seems negative now.I created a new chart again but dont know it is helpful or not,and thank you for all your comments.

Attachments

• horaryy.jpg
    horaryy.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: