Future Marriage and Husband?

bethbabe

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in the vedic forum
smiley.gif
. I came here for some insight and guidance, I will appreciate any thoughts and help.

I am not completely in a rush to be in a relationship right now. But I have always had fears of being alone or growing old without company.

I am extremely curious as to what my future husband will look like and when I'll be meeting him or if marriage will occur?

Attachments

• Vedic Astro.jpg
    Vedic Astro.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 34

*emma*

Banned
I would love to know how any astrologer can say what a future husband looks like

Is there some kind of rules here in vedic astrology? I would also love to know if anyone here had a prediction from their chart on their future husbands looks and it was accurate

Curious

Virinchi

you'll meet a guy soon and get attracted.
but he's not for you.
he'll disappoint you in future with his behaviour.

your horoscope indicates 2 marriages (1st will breakup before 2017 and other will happen after going through some depression and retrospection)

your toughest period will be may 2014 - apr 2015 where you'll feel that its tough to handle life.(its better to remain single in these 11 months)

ultimately you'll settle down with 2nd guy after 6-7 yrs from now

bethbabe

you'll meet a guy soon and get attracted.
but he's not for you.
he'll disappoint you in future with his behaviour.

your horoscope indicates 2 marriages (1st will breakup before 2017 and other will happen after going through some depression and retrospection)

your toughest period will be may 2014 - apr 2015 where you'll feel that its tough to handle life.(its better to remain single in these 11 months)

ultimately you'll settle down with 2nd guy after 6-7 yrs from now

Hi dear virinchi,

thank you very much for your reading :)

I have one more question, since it is said that i may have two marriages, is there a way to avoid the first one by staying single? or astrologically, it is already set in stone that it will happen?

Thank you very much for your time!