Transiting saturn conjunct asc or sun

*emma*

Banned
i posted on a forum that saturn was going to conjunct my sun and they said the party is over,,,,,,how right they were, but that was years ago, why do i still feel under its influence? It was years ago, its like my life ended then and today its just going through basic motions when im more a firy person, something stuffed my flame out

ps i only put tr saturn conjunct ascendant as it was horrible and just 15 or so degrees before the saturn conjunct sun

My chart if it remains

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=sjffileZatG6B-u1032514800

Last edited:

dr. farr

Sweeping generalizations and "one size fits all" outllooks, are the bane of astrological delineation. Yes, all else being equal Sun/Saturn conjunction or Parallel of declination, or Saturn/ascendant conjunction/Parallel, CAN be a difficult, disruptive, malefic influence: however, the CONDITION of Saturn and the of the Sun, the CONDITION of Saturn and the ascending SIGN, MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the actual, individualized delineation to be made, and the fact is that a Saturn/ascendant conjunction COULD BE extremely BENEFIC for the particular individual, indeed even a Saturn/Sun conjunction MIGHT be beneficial for the particular individual based upon the specific CONDITIONS of Saturn and the Sun, in that PARTICULAR individual's natal chart.

Now, in YOUR PARTICULAR case, a complete (and lengthy) analysis of your specific planetary and sign conditions, and the specific relationships of the factors in your chart, would be necessary to unravel the skein of influences which have resulted in what you have experienced. Consideration of time-lord factors (or "dashas" as they are known in Vedic astrology), and consideration of directions (of the various natal chart factors over time) are needed in addition to whatever transit indications might be present, to even approximate the operative influences during any given period of time: such an in-depth analysis for your specific situation, might be enlightening for you to try and have done (by a reputable professional practitioner)

Last edited: