I was always predicted a great fortune...but have gone through a very hard life

ranjna

Since I was born I was told I had a very good life. I was even told to have Raj yoga yet I have had a strife torn life and no astrologer ever even hinted about it. My mother was told that my stars were better than the entire family's yet I have had a much lesser fortune till now.
I feel rather let down by astrology.
Please let me know where did they go wrong.

Last edited:

sasisekaran

Hello,

I do not see any big raja yoga in your chart.

Saturn, the ascendant is squared by the nodes and mars.
Tenth lord's association with saturn, though lagna lord , but aspected by mars causes unmada yoga, a very bad one.

In dasamsa too, the tenth lord is neecha and placed in 12, the sign of loss.

If few astrologer's have misled you, it is not the fault of astrology.

And astrology by itself cannot make one big or small. It is just a mirror . If it is seen with a blurred eye.........

sasisekaran.

ranjna

Dear Sasisekaran,
Thank you so much for replying but I must tell you that just a month ago I had visited an astrologer who also happened to be an Ayurveda doctor and was told that I was going to have all the wealth I ever wanted in Feb 2012.

There was an old astrologer to whom I had raised the same question that I had raised here and he said that, "whether he lives or dies I must remember that I will be rich and well to do".

Now you just told me that there is no such thing in my horoscope then how do you expect me to have faith in astrology?

All the same you may be the only one who is right ...only time will tell :)

Bir Singh Khari

All combinations [ benafic or malafic ] provides their results during the correct dasha and favourable trasit . Rahu for 18 yrs and Jupitar for 16 yrs means total 34 yrs were not good for you because they are not involve in any raj yog and they are not that good for your chart .
From 16 FEB 2012 your main period of lord of ASC and lord of wealth [ SATURN ] will start and transit will also favour you as saturn of transit will come to your 10th house in it's sign of exaltation.Good Time for which you were waiting has come to you .
May God fulfil all of your desires .

Last edited:

ranjna

Dear Mr. Khari.
Thank you so much for confirming what I was told as currently I am going through a hard time.
Also I just couldn't shake off the words of that old astrologer because he had said it so sincerely as I was almost stepping out of his door,
It was during Rahu dasha that I got married to my husband who was not Indian but was from Lebanon.
It was an unfortunate match and I got divorced during the Jupiter dasha in July 2010 and it was very stressful.
I thought that I had finally paid off all my karmik debts but I lost my job and had number of debts.
My sister has paid off most of my debts but I still do not have a steady income but at least now I can hope for some happiness and relief in a few months and for that I am ever so grateful to you.
Bless you
Ranjna

sasisekaran

Hello

It is not my desire that you should not become rich. I just told that so called raj yogas do not exist as predicted by the previous astrologer. Instead of telling that you will become rich one day, he should have cautioned you about married life. Why he did not do that is only known to him.

Past life had not been rosy. It does not mean that you should suffer always. I wish you come out of all problems and live happily.

sasisekaran.

ranjna

Dear Sasisekaran,
I am grateful for your analysis and response and you are very much right that I should have been told about the troubles I was going to face and it is also true that my Janm Patrika talks of Raj Yoga.
Despite interpreting my horoscope they failed to mention the hard times and not one of them talked about it.
I am glad that some one can see those hard times and I am also relieved to know that they are about to be over.
I remain very thankful to you and your accurate observation.
Regards
Ranjna

selfless

Banned
hi let's see how u can be helped....based on ur chart, u have---
Ascendant----Makar
Moon-sign----Brisha(Taurus)
Birth star(nakshatra)------Rohini (2nd pad). whose lord is Moon..
your Chandra(Moon) is at 15 degree 25 minute in Taurus...

Mars is Retrograde in your Horoscope who is the lord of 4th and 11th house..
Budh (Mercury) who is the lord of 6th and 9th (Luck) house is debilitated (very weak) in ur kundli...Budh is at Uttar-bhadrapad nakshatra (2nd pad) , it generally results in interest in law,business,maths,astrology related matter,literature interest and earning from some of these...........the lord of uttar-bhadrapad nakshatra is Shoni(Saturn).....

ur birth-star is Rohini whose lord is Chandra(Moon) who is also the lord of 7th house (marraige)located at 5th house with Rahu..4th house's lord Mars is Retrograde and posited at 8th house....how ur marraige would have survived ???

Moon 15 degree 25 minutes (Rohini-2)----u might have interest in arts(song,drama,other arts)...u might/may earn from hotel/lodge business..u may change your living place very often..u may/might have gambling habit..

U have Mangolik Dosha (BHOUMA DOSHA) which is not good for Marriage..
about next part of your chart see next post..

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
next part of your chart------
Vimsottari Dasa Balance during your birth of MOON 5 years 11 months 6 days..

at present, Vimsottari dasa of Jupiter/Rahu is going on , from 22.09.2009 to 16.02.2012.

after this,
your Saturn(SHONI) MahaDasa starts from 17.02.2012 to 17.02.2031..

You have a good Horoscope...giving some LAL KITAB REMEDY....

REMEDY----
1..New unused earthen pitcher with cover to be dropped in running water....(on wednesday).

2...Worship MAA DURGA DEVI..

selfless

Banned
follow the Earlier Remedies given....
u may try to do a second one...
but u need to be alert while choosing...
choose WISELY...
MAY GOD BLESS YOU..

ranjna

Dear all,
I was so sure that things will turn around on 16th Feb...but now it is 12 March and things are no better ...I still do not have a job nor any income.
I know you meant well and I did believe but it is just not happening.
Can anyone explain or tell me the reason.
Regards
Ranjna

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Before explaining you, i will like to test your Horoscope. Are you using spects, or your eye sight is effected? Are You depressed or your spouse is depressed? Please answer me so that I can work on your Horoscope and explain you reason.

Hi, This is the beginning of Saturn MD, and ADSaturn/PD Saturn. That means Dasha (MD/AD/PD) of Lagna lord and 2nd lord (Dhanesh as well Markesh too). Lagna Lord will take care of you. This is upto 7-8-2012. Sat/Sat/Merc. I think your chances will be from Aug mid to Jan. 2013. 1st phase of Saturn will not be so great but situation will improve. Jaimini dasha also gives positive from 10-6-2012 to 10-3-2013, that means concentrated period will be from Aug to Jan, Now transit will tell us real story.

ranjna

I have always believed in Astrology ...but with these changing dates even I cannot defend the earlier predictions...

I was very clearly told by another astrologer whom I'd consulted along with my son that I just need to bide my time till February 16...I was told that I will be seeing such a turn of fortunes that I will probably call the astrologer to tell him/her of my good luck.

Now, my son asks me to call the astrologer and ask what happened ....going by the views I have just had ...it seems there is no surety of time and date...in any case I am actually in an even worse situation...I have faith in God but I really cannot believe in astrology anymore.

dr. farr

One of the glories of Vedic astrology is that remedies can be carefully selected to modify and take control of whatever negative influences are discovered either in the natal chart or during the dasa periods. However, just sitting back and taking no remedial action allows the negative influences to be in full control; find the strong elements of the chart (or in the dasa period) and supplement/support them, and find the negative, blocking elements and antidote (propitiate) them, and after doing remedies for a while, things change and improve. If you are going to use Vedic astrology at all, why ignore its most valuable feature (astro-remedial applications)?

dhundhun

I feel rather let down by astrology.
Please let me know where did they go wrong.

#1. Manglik, from 8th.
#2. Although Jupiter is in 4th, 4th lord Mars is in 8th.
#3. Although 7th lord Moon is exalted in 5th, it is with Rahu.
#4. Although 1st lord Saturn and 5th lord Venus are together (lords of 1st and 5th together supposed to be very benefic), one planet is Saturn. With Saturn is hard effort. This is further weakened by 8th lord Sun, which is detrimental.

Did they consider those factors?

What all was explanation of good life? From #3, Moon and From #4, Venus needed protection, or astrological assistance to minimize negatives.

Good luck

ranjna

I am so deeply disappointed by the varying answers...it is supposed to be a science and there are no ifs and buts in science...you guys should stop calling it science...

Hi, i understand your feeling. It happens, certainly its a science, If any astrologer can not draw proper solution from the horoscope, that does not
means that, Astrology is wrong or is not a science. Astrologer has to work out properly, so that can draw correct results.
I am sorry, that you are disturbed. But certainly, your time will change but there will not be miracle. Now it will go ahead stage by stage.
For any further details, you are free to ask on my id

ranjna

Dear Anoop,
I might have asked you a question but at this point I have zero faith in astrology. It was not one but three astrologers who had predicted this time for me. Even if you were to say that my time is supposed to change slowly from Feb ...how will you explain the fact that it has actually gotten worse in Feb...my savings have been used and I am actually in dire straits.