It`s not right...

nemesis

***Each of your houses is a different sign you HAVE to have some earth houses and you know this. some of your houses are RULED by earth signs.***

You're not boring me you are upsetting me because you are being rude.

I don't even have that much earth in me myself but I am proud of the earth that I have because it keeps me grounded.

It'd be nice if you posted your actual chart though and not just list your planets so people can see your entire wheel.

water isn't "easy", water is ever changing, she is emotional, fluid, empathic, dreamy. and I am saying this as someone with a very strong pisces moon and two other water planets. there are so many good things and bad things about water. you can't put down all earth signs and act like all the other signs have nothing negative about them. earth is much more "easy" to have in a chart that a lot of water in my opinion.

ALL signs have negatives and positives ALL of them. one is never better than the other.

if i`m boring you,
it`s probably because i`m discussing earth signs.....
we can switch the subject any time for me...

^you gotta stop saying things like this.

I really should stop posting here... so I am signing out.

nemesis

wow I didnt see that last post until now...

ya okay I am done here.

if you don't like astrology leave.

no one is forcing you to be here.

if you're so "above" us all. which you're not.

your chart isn't more special than anyone elses.

You're not all water you have fire and air in your planets anyways.

I'm a Leo and I am truly insulted to know that you are one as well.

Have a nice life.

Last edited:
Marriage is an institution,... I personally believe if you love some one and they are ment to be with you then you shouldn't have to mary, because growing apart does happen. If you love some one let them go, if it comes back then you know. Meaning, what's ment to be is ment to be. If you let her go an come back later after some time apart or seein new people you might be stronger. In personal experience if you finally stop worrying about the problem so much and allow it to control your life the answer will appear and be heard

My0wl

Banned
look...
her and I are twinsouls...
(we were created together)
we are two halves of one whole...
we are two who have been,are now and always will be 1

here`s more on twinsouls from the expert
(old bag Goodman)

(bare with me)

A man and woman who are soul mates hardly need to speak the words "I love you",knowing as surely that they do that they must belong to each other whether in this present incarnation(lifetime)-or(due to karmic complications) at the end of many more centuries.
The words in the marriage ceremony "Those which God hath joined together...

look,
I can`t be bothered with this ...
(like a church sermon or something)
I`ll just cut to `the best bits`

No man can break the tie between twin-souls...nor can any other energy in the universe...
the force that created them is all-powerful and indestructable,
This kind of instant magnetic attraction is often called "love at first sight"...which is no accident of fate,but very real...

The crossing of their paths has been predestined on higher levels of awareness,
Certain spiritual energies are at work to bring about their meetings,as surely as the migration of birds and the return of comets are governed by a simlaer universal law
(karma)
When the time comes for twin-souls to incarnate,they are sent to earth...clothed in flesh through particular time-energy forces at the moment in earth time when certain planetary configurations create the proper conditions...
These time-energy forces are electro-magnetic in nature,yet more complex than this...
(even than me)

the old bag knew what she was on about when she was younger...

so...
do you agree or do you disagree ?????

:rightful::crying::sick::joyful::alien::kissing:

Saturnian

Earth signs are not dull...because...You have to see the whole chart for a person just because they might have an Earth sign sun and Asc doesn't make them dull.It's a stupid generalisation when you see someone with earth that they are dull or when you see someone with fire you think they are energetic.
I know a girl who's a Gemini sun and an ARIES MOON that she's like she's bored and sleepy most of the time.You cannot really see that Aries moon.And her Rising is actually in Cancer.

As for myself I am made up of Earth and Water,no fire in me but many of my planets fall in the house of Aries.
And a note,it's also ignorant to say that water signs are malleable.Because they're not,only Pisces and actually Mutable signs,which consist of Pisces,Virgo,Sagittarius and Gemini.
Trusts me Scorpio is anything but malleable...Fixed signs aren't malleable.Those are some pretty basic things to know in astrology...

I myself am full of earth and it's funny cause whenever I ask people they assume I am an air sign.If you're prejudiced of course you'll see the sign's traits on the person when you obviously cannot see the character's personality as standalone.
I wonder if you even read the link I posted.

For you information...
Sun in Capricorn(1st house)
Moon in Scorpio(10th house)
Mercury in Capricorn(1st house)
Venus in Capricorn(1st house)
Mars in Capricorn(1st house)
Jupiter in Scorpio (10th house)
Saturn in Aquarius(2nd house)
Uranus in Capricorn(1st house)
Neptune in Capricorn(1st house)
Pluto in Scorpio(10th house)
N.Node in Sagittarius(11th house)
Capricorn Asc
Scorpio Mid-heaven
:devil:

My0wl

Banned
yes...
my dads an aries moon as well...
they can get very angry sometimes,can`t they...

ah...
you`ve got quite a lot of scorpio in you,haven`t you like me...

yes,your a mature one,arent`t you...
looking at your planets in signs...

a mature one....etc

My0wl

Banned
ok...
here you are...
mine and hers....

daniel.gif

donna.gif

Saturnian

She's more watery than earthly...
The only Earth I see is her Venus...which also falls in her asc.
Her Sun sign and moon are in Water.Making her overly emotional...
And the other two planets I see in an earth sign are jupiter and pluto...which are generational.

I have like 6 planets in the 1st house all conjunct my Asc.

My0wl

Banned
6 planets in the first house on your ascendant...
so,your `an army` then....

:sad::rightful::crying::devil::sick::joyful:

ps Jupiter is a personal planet,

Uranus,neptune and pluto are the outer planets
(the ones concerned with generations - not individuals)

oh and no...
she`s a load of pluto/taurus her...
she`s a powerhouse supreme...
i`m fed up of her now anyway...
she`s `too much` for people...

My0wl

Banned
oh yes,
she has venus on the ascendant which is love...(as i`m sure u already know)
in taurus...

yes,
she`s very personal and good at one to one`s with people.....

SniperBomber328

Saturnian I realized you are somewhat very young. Even younger than me, and I was born in 93'! Although your only about 2 - 3 months younger. Were you born in Dec 93 or Jan 94?

And to Owl, why do you keep posting your responses like a Song or Poem (don't know if you are, but everytime I read a post of yours, it sort of sounded like a poem or song in my head) it's, in a way, confusing.

Now I get that your saying Earth Signs are boring, but who really cares. Every sign has their flaws and strengths. Mabye you don't really like that people are boring, but there really is no need to go on a forum where no one knows you, and start whaling about how you don't like Earth signs just because of a certain characteristic they MAY possess.

I don't know what it feels like to divorce someone, but my Mom and Dad did, and they don't go on to a website and start posting all their problems to strangers....

Saturnian

Saturnian I realized you are somewhat very young. Even younger than me, and I was born in 93'! Although your only about 2 - 3 months younger. Were you born in Dec 93 or Jan 94?

And to Owl, why do you keep posting your responses like a Song or Poem (don't know if you are, but everytime I read a post of yours, it sort of sounded like a poem or song in my head) it's, in a way, confusing.

Now I get that your saying Earth Signs are boring, but who really cares. Every sign has their flaws and strengths. Mabye you don't really like that people are boring, but there really is no need to go on a forum where no one knows you, and start whaling about how you don't like Earth signs just because of a certain characteristic they MAY possess.

I don't know what it feels like to divorce someone, but my Mom and Dad did, and they don't go on to a website and start posting all their problems to strangers....
I am Jan 7 of '94.Although I don't see how that is relevant.

If we go by sun signs and decide to generalize then yes,we can say that they are boring.But I don't think we're doing sun sign astrology here.

And as I say I fail to see her sooo earthy when she's more water and she has some fire in her too.

Last edited:

My0wl

Banned
Saturine...
i`ve never known anybody have 6 planets on the ascendant before...

can you prove it to me cos i`m not sure i believe it....

:love:

My0wl

Banned
so...
you`ve got sum,mars and venus on the ascendant then...
and your a capricorn rising ruled by Saturn in aquarius...??????

:alien: