Please help. Jupiter mahandasha

Mommaof3

I cannot read this chart but what I've read on Google scared me. Am I going to be ok? IS MY MARRIAGE OK?????
Female
6/6/1987
8:29 am
Canton, Ohio USA

creativei

Married life is fairly good this jupiter dasa gives marriage sure . husband is bit adamant independent. moon ketu gives disturbed mind emotionally disconnected cold mother financial aspects are moderate profession is good health often troubles watch your diet put weight soon child birth is delayed since 5th lord in 12th and sat aspects 5th but venus is in own house gives child sure mostly female . you worry lot sat retro gives problems in career father religious beliefs elders . you have limited luck in love . husband profession is good he may be working in legal or medical sector . he his attached with his mom . yet he have faced disgrace from her . home and comforts are good even if you stay rented home you will have all conveyances . will settle another place after marriage . you attach with younger one yet their nature is not good . lifespan is moderate . even though you marry you have less interest in material engage spirituality in later part of life . will visit many shrines too . marriage should happen before 2023 . childbirth should take place before 2025 . saturn delay progeny but not denies . take care your eyes it will get affected in later years . gains from husband sure . husband comes from west direction . will have business mind intelligent too but will be a flirting nature ..

Mommaof3

Married life is fairly good this jupiter dasa gives marriage sure . husband is bit adamant independent. moon ketu gives disturbed mind emotionally disconnected cold mother financial aspects are moderate profession is good health often troubles watch your diet put weight soon child birth is delayed since 5th lord in 12th and sat aspects 5th but venus is in own house gives child sure mostly female . you worry lot sat retro gives problems in career father religious beliefs elders . you have limited luck in love . husband profession is good he may be working in legal or medical sector . he his attached with his mom . yet he have faced disgrace from her . home and comforts are good even if you stay rented home you will have all conveyances . will settle another place after marriage . you attach with younger one yet their nature is not good . lifespan is moderate . even though you marry you have less interest in material engage spirituality in later part of life . will visit many shrines too . marriage should happen before 2023 . childbirth should take place before 2025 . saturn delay progeny but not denies . take care your eyes it will get affected in later years . gains from husband sure . husband comes from west direction . will have business mind intelligent too but will be a flirting nature ..

Thank you so much! ♥️

creativei

But what about guru chandal yoga in my chart?
I am married since 2012... I'm scared I'm going to end up divorced.

Yes your married took place in rahu dasa itself sorry i failed to notice since i n answering on row . yeah guru chandala yoga exists its nothing to do with married life its curse by teachers or spiritual persons in pre birth in which you may done harm to them like killing or having sex with professor. so in this birth you are devoid of education elders blessings against spiritual views and even get cheated by them . its doesn't affect marriage or profession but it gives problems in progeny and troubles reg children's life . if im right you didnt have child til now its because of rahu sat mars but current jupiter dasa should give child im sure of it though married life is with quarrels and sufferings it never breaks . husband career takes good turn you even change house even buy too . or upgrade existing house . you get all comforts in this jupiter dasa only thing mother aspects suffers . also mothers mother too suffers .

Mommaof3

Yes your married took place in rahu dasa itself sorry i failed to notice since i n answering on row . yeah guru chandala yoga exists its nothing to do with married life its curse by teachers or spiritual persons in pre birth in which you may done harm to them like killing or having sex with professor. so in this birth you are devoid of education elders blessings against spiritual views and even get cheated by them . its doesn't affect marriage or profession but it gives problems in progeny and troubles reg children's life . if im right you didnt have child til now its because of rahu sat mars but current jupiter dasa should give child im sure of it though married life is with quarrels and sufferings it never breaks . husband career takes good turn you even change house even buy too . or upgrade existing house . you get all comforts in this jupiter dasa only thing mother aspects suffers . also mothers mother too suffers .

Hello again. Thank you. I had all 3 children in my 20's and an not having anymore.

creativei

Hello again. Thank you. I had all 3 children in my 20's and an not having anymore.

Oh nice did you undergo any miscarriges or problems with existing child ? jupiter is with rahu aspected by ketu and 5th from jupiter moon is aspected by mars rahu thats why asking any issues with them?

Mommaof3

Oh nice did you undergo any miscarriges or problems with existing child ? jupiter is with rahu aspected by ketu and 5th from jupiter moon is aspected by mars rahu thats why asking any issues with them?

My son almost died at 2. But he is OK now! No miscarriages that I know of

creativei

My son almost died at 2. But he is OK now! No miscarriages that I know of

Oh sorry to know yes problems indicated with children take care them well

Did my prediction is right regarding husband and married life?

U just askefd about marriage so i thought u r waiting for marriage and kids also since today morning im upset so keep missing some points i apologize

Please ask if u have any other question im still not satisfied with ur chart.

Mommaof3

Oh sorry to know yes problems indicated with children take care them well

Did my prediction is right regarding husband and married life?

U just askefd about marriage so i thought u r waiting for marriage and kids also since today morning im upset so keep missing some points i apologize

Please ask if u have any other question im still not satisfied with ur chart.

Not satisfied why?
I'm scared of divorce. Any information regarding my chart AT ALL is helpful. Please! Are you. Ok? Why are you upset?

creativei

Not satisfied why?
I'm scared of divorce. Any information regarding my chart AT ALL is helpful. Please! Are you. Ok? Why are you upset?

Its becaluse ifailed in two points one u alreay married second in childbirth i should have extra care anyways im ok now this time won't fail

Will update my prediction shortly.. Brb

creativei

Ok. Thank you please anything you can offer.

There is no sign of divorce but since mars aspects 7th there will be minor quarrels in marital life ,husband is little verbal abuse but it wont affect overall marriage . you are big support to him . both family wise and financial wise . children's doesn't get along well with dad but they are good with mom their married life is nice will settle in another place profession will be moderate may work in mnc . education is good will excel in academics but initial stage will be trouble some may do legal education . bit slow in learning but will pickup soon even they change school more than once . residence too . this Jupiter dasa your husband will have many changes in career. take care your health often gives troubles even prone to accidents too . all your children will settle different place after their marriage but they will attached to mother . children's may have ear related problems . first born doesn't get along with rest of his siblings will have enmity towards them . second born will be attached to last one but still some things not goes well . children financial aspects are nice but there wife will be troublesome doesn't get along with family will have impulsive dominating quarrelsome attitude but financial wise good . you too live with them in later part of your life .

Mommaof3

There is no sign of divorce but since mars aspects 7th there will be minor quarrels in marital life ,husband is little verbal abuse but it wont affect overall marriage . you are big support to him . both family wise and financial wise . children's doesn't get along well with dad but they are good with mom their married life is nice will settle in another place profession will be moderate may work in mnc . education is good will excel in academics but initial stage will be trouble some may do legal education . bit slow in learning but will pickup soon even they change school more than once . residence too . this Jupiter dasa your husband will have many changes in career. take care your health often gives troubles even prone to accidents too . all your children will settle different place after their marriage but they will attached to mother . children's may have ear related problems . first born doesn't get along with rest of his siblings will have enmity towards them . second born will be attached to last one but still some things not goes well . children financial aspects are nice but there wife will be troublesome doesn't get along with family will have impulsive dominating quarrelsome attitude but financial wise good . you too live with them in later part of your life .

Very good thank you.
I wouldn't say he is verbal with me at all. We like to Crack jokes though. Interesting on my children's lives! I hope that they do do well in life. I really appreciate the help. Do you see any good yoga? I know there is Chandal dosh in 10th house (jupiter & rahu) the rahu in 7th hoise navasma is what really is bothering me.... what does it mean? Everything I looked up is terrible 😪

mathur_dinesh

The seventh house of marriage is vacant. Mars the owner of the sixth and eleventh houses projects aspect to the house of marriage. Mars is not a good planet for Gemini ascendant. It is very closely associated with the owner of the ascendant in the ascendant. Mars is inimical to Mercury. The ascendant is strong but the presence of Mars there will cause trouble to you from time to time. It could relate to injury, deceit, debt, dispute, or property. It could also cause worry relating to the welfare of your marriage. You have been having the sub-period of Mars till end March/2021 for a year. So some of the issues one can expect from Mars were troubling you.
Saturn occupies the sixth house which is twelfth from the seventh. The Sun closely opposes Saturn. Rahu too projects aspect to Saturn but the aspect of Jupiter on Saturn will make it refrain from causing separation.
So your gut feeling of a possible divorce is correct but it is unlikely to happen.

Mommaof3

The seventh house of marriage is vacant. Mars the owner of the sixth and eleventh houses projects aspect to the house of marriage. Mars is not a good planet for Gemini ascendant. It is very closely associated with the owner of the ascendant in the ascendant. Mars is inimical to Mercury. The ascendant is strong but the presence of Mars there will cause trouble to you from time to time. It could relate to injury, deceit, debt, dispute, or property. It could also cause worry relating to the welfare of your marriage. You have been having the sub-period of Mars till end March/2021 for a year. So some of the issues one can expect from Mars were troubling you.
Saturn occupies the sixth house which is twelfth from the seventh. The Sun closely opposes Saturn. Rahu too projects aspect to Saturn but the aspect of Jupiter on Saturn will make it refrain from causing separation.
So your gut feeling of a possible divorce is correct but it is unlikely to happen.

So my sub period of mars is over? Or started in March 2021, sorry, just confused.
Any hints as to why there would be a divorce? Things have been amazing in my marriage lately, I just have this awful feeling I can't shake 😢

mathur_dinesh

So my sub period of mars is over? Or started in March 2021, sorry, just confused.
Any hints as to why there would be a divorce? Things have been amazing in my marriage lately, I just have this awful feeling I can't shake ��

The sub-period of Mars started on 13/Feb/2020 and ended on 2/March/2021.
The kind of placement of Mars and of Saturn in your chart sometimes cause separation in marriage. I am glad you are having a pleasant marital life.

Last edited:

creativei

Very good thank you.
I wouldn't say he is verbal with me at all. We like to Crack jokes though. Interesting on my children's lives! I hope that they do do well in life. I really appreciate the help. Do you see any good yoga? I know there is Chandal dosh in 10th house (jupiter & rahu) the rahu in 7th hoise navasma is what really is bothering me.... what does it mean? Everything I looked up is terrible 😪

Rahu is for abusive habits and words 7th lord with rahu makes partner prone to bad habits and use non parliamentary words also 8th house is 2nd house for spouse indicates speech face eyes 8th lord sat is retro and that sat is aspected by rahu again it gives harsh tongue may be current dasa is good . jupiter aspecting 8th lord is good but mars aspects 7th and 8th so that why i said . watch out his activities on sat dasa .

Dont worry about guru chandala yoga its wont harm you . it may create some disturbances in profession and partner other than that no issues . you asc lord is strong so it protects you from all evils . as fsr as my knowledge there is no yoga to say because every planet is sitting with malefics spoiling the yogas so normal life only . but since 12th lord in 12th gives sudden rise in life but sadly you wont have that dasa coming . but it works for your childrens in later life .

Mommaof3

The sub-period of Mars started on 13/Feb/2020 and ended on 2/March/2021.
The kind of placement of Mars and of Saturn in your chart sometimes cause separation in marriage. I am glad you are having a pleasant marital life.

So when should I expect the true mars dealings? Or was that just in that time?

Mommaof3

Rahu is for abusive habits and words 7th lord with rahu makes partner prone to bad habits and use non parliamentary words also 8th house is 2nd house for spouse indicates speech face eyes 8th lord sat is retro and that sat is aspected by rahu again it gives harsh tongue may be current dasa is good . jupiter aspecting 8th lord is good but mars aspects 7th and 8th so that why i said . watch out his activities on sat dasa .

Dont worry about guru chandala yoga its wont harm you . it may create some disturbances in profession and partner other than that no issues . you asc lord is strong so it protects you from all evils . as fsr as my knowledge there is no yoga to say because every planet is sitting with malefics spoiling the yogas so normal life only . but since 12th lord in 12th gives sudden rise in life but sadly you wont have that dasa coming . but it works for your childrens in later life .

I have HIS details if this helps you at all!
8/17/2021
8:02 pm
Istanbul, Turkey