Getting into business field?Is there anything promising?

turkish girl

Hi everyone,

My husband works for goverment job but since 4-5 years he was doing small amateurish trading job.This summer he plans to create an online website for selling products.Even after that we are thinking to hire a small place here.

I can say knowing him in person ,he is quite persuasive guy,and really charming lol.Though those are not enough for being a businessman haha.:lol:

What I wonder is ,does he has business ability in his chart?

29th october 1991 ,03.00 am Izmir Turkey

Thank you all

Last edited:

creativei

Chart is nice indeed he can do business though there will be teething trouble n beginning but once he starts it pick ups quick . after 2022 he will see good changes in his career even will get help from his coborns . his wife /you also will be very supportive in his career . though there is some domestic conflicts but when it comes to profession you put everything aside and give hands to him . he will have many changes and transformations in his prof life .

turkish girl

Chart is nice indeed he can do business though there will be teething trouble n beginning but once he starts it pick ups quick . after 2022 he will see good changes in his career even will get help from his coborns . his wife /you also will be very supportive in his career . though there is some domestic conflicts but when it comes to profession you put everything aside and give hands to him . he will have many changes and transformations in his prof life .

Ooops LoL
What kind of domestic conflict?
I am a bit grumpy and chatty is that?

Virinchi

First jolt in business will come in summer 2022, followed by a BIG loss in 2023.
He will discontinue this business in future and start something else. Can even get back into some job.
Business profits will be just enough to meet expenses. He will feel job would have been better.

turkish girl

First jolt in business will come in summer 2022, followed by a BIG loss in 2023.
He will discontinue this business in future and start something else. Can even get back into some job.
Business profits will be just enough to meet expenses. He will feel job would have been better.

Thank you virinchi for replying,

Actually we were thinking to open an e commerce website this summer 2021.

He was selling our prodcuts and products of villager and sold them here work friend

İt went pretty good.Now he is thinking to take another step.

He actually works at goverment job.But did these stuff beside.Products are olive oil,dry fig ,grape etc

What other job do yolu think he will do?