Pluto and Moon in 12th, Saturn in 1st..I'm officially worried

Belu

Hello dear community! Regards from Argentina! I'm about to take a job offer starting on January 2021 but I checked my solar return and now I'm scared.
Even though Jupiter will conjunct my ascendant, the placements of Moon and Pluto in the 12th, Saturn in the first and Uranus in the 4th made me re evaluate if is a good time to change to a new job.
Could you help me with your expertise?
Thank you so much.:love:

Birth: December 16th 1976, 15:40 PM, Buenos aires

Attachments

• Solar.jpg
    Solar.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 34

Osamenor

Staff member
Don't refuse a job offer just because of an astrological chart! Astrological charts can have many meanings.

In all charts cast for 2020 to early 2021 dates, it's impossible for Jupiter to be at the ascendant without Saturn and Pluto being there too. That's because Jupiter and Saturn and Pluto are in a triple conjunction this year. Wherever one of those planets is, so are the others. We all have to deal with their energy in one way or another.

Having your solar return ascendant there means that something represented by those planets is front and center for you. That would be so whether you take that job or not.

Having the majority of the solar return placements in the twelfth and first houses means the turn of an era in your life. Something significant is ending for you (twelfth house) and something just as significant is beginning (first house).

Based on those pieces alone, I would say this year, or at least the months around your birthday, is a major turning point for you. The new job may be part of that turning point. But the real meaning of a solar return chart is found in how it aligns with the natal placements. Without the natal chart, a solar return chart is impossible to fully interpret.

Last edited: