Greetings! Chiron on the Asc. (Aq), Fixed Grand Cross.

Empath

Hi everyone!

I discovered astrology when I was 12. All the charts at the time said I had a T-square (Moon opp. Neptune sq. Uranus opp. Asc.), but always knew I had a Fixed Grand Cross -- I can be very stubborn at times -- and I insisted for years that "something" was on my ascendent! Of course, that "something" turned out to be Chiron.

I perceive my chart's squares as building blocks, my oppostions as ley lines and movable horizons.

Who am I? I am...
A technical writer who reads tarot cards and debugs software by 'asking' it to reveal its problems.

Someone who can pose as a rock (immovable) for long periods of time.
Someone who wishes for the impulse for physical activity!

Physically very timid; mentally totally fearless.

Read channeled material and spiritual books, definitely prefer the more mental ones (Seth) to the sappy ones.

Have always thought "like a guy" -- like science, Poirot and Holmes mysteries, Modern Marvels and have "guy" tastes (e.g. geometrics rather than florals)

Have some unique UFO experience.

Physically dyslexic but I Bellydance for fun -- it's been a struggle to learn my right from my left.

Have a heightened sense of the absurd and think that the Creator is the Ultimate Comedian.

Think women were royally ripped off and disempowered by the Judeo-Christian thoughtform. This was prevalent since I was in first grade in Catholic school (pre Vatican 2).

Am a great cook, but prefer to have food made for me.

Indifferent housekeeper; great eye for color and design.

Two wonderful kids (1 male, 1 female) and a successful marriage to a Taurus.

Great personal life, happy family, many loving friends, but the messed up political situation in US and the world affects me deeply.

Spiritual, spacey, and psychic but very, very practical.

Arian Maverick

I absolutely LOVE the answers you gave to your own question, especially:

Have a heightened sense of the absurd and think that the Creator is the Ultimate Comedian.

Think women were royally ripped off and disempowered by the Judeo-Christian thoughtform. This was prevalent since I was in first grade in Catholic school (pre Vatican 2).

As Lapis would say: Rock on, Empath! :mrgreen:

Aquarian Maverick

Lapis

Empath,

Hi and welcome again. I just found this and I have to say it's by far THE best intro I've ever read! :lol: Funny, honest, and to the point! So glad you decided to come out of The Cave and share your learnings.

I could relate to so many of the things you listed about yourself......but these 2 in particular are just too funny. I'm mildly dyslexic and I performed and taught belly dance (and flamenco) for many years! It helped the right/left problem really well!
bellydancing3kg.gif
And the UFO/ET thing is just another aspect of being a Wanderer. It sounds like there's some really great conversations that we could get going here now! :mrgreen: Again, welcome and glad you've joined us finally.

Empath

Lapis,

Thank you for your kind words and for the BEST smiley gif EVER!!! I've done that veil dance :wink: !!

Actually bellydancing is the only exercise class and form of exercise I've stuck with. I've taken classes for 11 years, taught by an amazing Scorpio. Part of the allure is that bellydance celebrates the female form, instead of the persistance of girl-child required by ballet or the androgeny of jazz. All women can be breathtaking bellydancers, despite their shape, size, and age. It's thr truly democratic dance form.

Another reason I love bellydancing is that it is mentally engaging -- you have to really use your mind in concert with your body to do all those isolations!

The sparklies, zils, veils, and jangly coin belts are fun, too!

Perhaps bellydancing works for me because it hits all 4 corners of my Fixed Grand Cross:
democratic and mentally engaging -- Aquarius
sensual and beautiful -- Taurus
sparkly, jangly, colorful, attention-getting -- Leo
sexy, ancient, goddess-empowered, transformational -- Scorpio

Humanitarian

Hi everyone!

I discovered astrology when I was 12. All the charts at the time said I had a T-square (Moon opp. Neptune sq. Uranus opp. Asc.), but always knew I had a Fixed Grand Cross -- I can be very stubborn at times -- and I insisted for years that "something" was on my ascendent! Of course, that "something" turned out to be Chiron.

I perceive my chart's squares as building blocks, my oppostions as ley lines and movable horizons.

Who am I? I am...
A technical writer who reads tarot cards and debugs software by 'asking' it to reveal its problems.

Someone who can pose as a rock (immovable) for long periods of time.
Someone who wishes for the impulse for physical activity!

Read channeled material and spiritual books, definitely prefer the more mental ones (Seth) to the sappy ones.

Have always thought "like a guy" -- like science, Poirot and Holmes mysteries, Modern Marvels and have "guy" tastes (e.g. geometrics rather than florals)

Have some unique UFO experience.

Physically dyslexic but I Bellydance for fun -- it's been a struggle to learn my right from my left.

Am a great cook, but prefer to have food made for me.

Indifferent housekeeper; great eye for color and design.

Two wonderful kids (1 male, 1 female) and a successful marriage to a Taurus.

Great personal life, happy family, many loving friends, but the messed up political situation in US and the world affects me deeply.

Spiritual, spacey, and psychic but very, very practical.

Empath, The Source, the Creator of Life has a good job being a comedian! And they (Singular they) can make you laugh!