hi everyone

Ihatelawschool

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer, I realized i didn't introduce myself. I've recently become an avid student of astrology! I'm still unsure about my ascendant! I was born 4:30 AM in Elmhurst, Queens, NY on 8/16/1982. I was born during Daylight Savings Time. When I subtract an hour, that makes my ascendant CAncer, which actually fits me very well (I am introverted when you first meet me, I have a round face, expressive eyes, thin hair and I loooove food), but when I do these automated charts, they always say that I'm a Leo rising-which one is accurate?

HI there, I have the same problem. I was born during daylight savings as well and always end up with a Taur asc when I do automated charts instead of my true Aries asc :?

When I'm on one of those sites, I do normal time and I subtract one hour from my birthtime to get the right chart, eg I was born 12.23am but use 11.23am.

I just put in your chart and had to subtract one hour to get Can asc. I must say you've got some legal characteristics too! You'd be a good advocate with sun in leo and jup in virgo (the meticulousness required for law) in third house (house of communication). And mars and uranus in 9th house, good too, innovative and directing energies into philosophical areas.

Ihatelawschool

hey! thanks for the reply. Are you sure you have the right info? i think my jupiter is in scorpio and from what I remember of my chart, my houses are empty from the 6th-11th house. Maybe the way I presented my natal information wasa bit confusing:

Jennifer
August 16th, 1982
4:30 AM (or 3:30 AM if you subtract for Daylight Savings Time)
Elmhurst, Queens, New York-(it should be something like 40 N 44, 73 W 53)

Oh dang! It isn't, it has a leo asc!

Back to the drawing board!

Still getting the leo asc :?

Ihatelawschool

hey, thanks for your help..I think you did the chart w/the 4:30 AM time. it looks a little different w/the 3:30 AM time. I guess Im just wondering if i should use the 3:30 AM time from here on..

I'd still use the time adulterated one, the one that I have posted up above. But hey, it would be better if you get an opinion from the more experienced astrologers out there, I'm still a novice. :D