Panic Disorder?

turkish girl

Maybe i should have posted this on medical astrology section..

I have been suffering from panic disorder for almost 5 years.I wont tell the whole story it is a bit long,i am just asking,what should i do?How to cope with this?I am really tired.Last year i have used pills for one year,since october i dont take any,but since last month i feel bad again.I dont want to use pills again and therapy did not work,i mean i could not find a good pyscologist.I know why it happens,moon in 12th opposes mercury-saturn.I am just asking for remedies,what do to to get rid of that?

Thanks,

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 29

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi there,

you have several placements that can reinforce worry and possibly panic and cause you the anxiety you've been feeling. I'll go over them briefly but feel free to ask more questions about them.

Moon in the 12th house - this is a very bad place for the moon and makes you worry about anything that pops up as a remote possibility in your thoughts. It has been likened to always falling into a pit and never knowing when you'll hit the bottom. The moon also opposes Saturn and Mercury - Saturn gives you concrete fears that this or that will go wrong and can increase the stress felt while Mercury feeds your thoughts into your feelings in a way. With these two planets placed in the 6th you can worry about performing competently as well as health in general. So a lot of it is coming from the Moon and its aspects.

The other indicator is Chiron on your ascendant. This one is more complex but Chiron always points to times we were hurt in the past, usually in childhood. Just being around people can bring these memories to the surface for you in a very vivid way. Chiron is another one that's difficult to deal with as the wounds never really heal though the pain it causes tends to lessen as more time passes.

While not necessarily connected to this Pluto on your IC also points to the past and your parents having a very powerful influence on you, to the point that something connected with them stays relevant in the present for you and acts in a way to make neutral situations have a frightening or somehow negative connotation attached to them.

dr. farr

Maybe i should have posted this on medical astrology section..

I have been suffering from panic disorder for almost 5 years.I wont tell the whole story it is a bit long,i am just asking,what should i do?How to cope with this?I am really tired.Last year i have used pills for one year,since october i dont take any,but since last month i feel bad again.I dont want to use pills again and therapy did not work,i mean i could not find a good pyscologist.I know why it happens,moon in 12th opposes mercury-saturn.I am just asking for remedies,what do to to get rid of that?

Thanks,

The safe (and freely available, non prescription) homeopathic remedy Aconitum napellus 30x (labelled also as D30 in some countries) has, in my homeopathic medical experience, worked very well in reducing the intensity and also the number of episodes of "panic attack"; the remedy is used as follows:
-it is only to be used at the time of an episode
-at the feeling that a panic attack MIGHT be starting, take 1 tablets Acon. nap.30x (allowed to dissolve on the tongue) repeating it every 2-3 minutes (you cannot overdose with homeopathic remedies)
-if the attack does not develop, stop the remedy and take it again only when it feels that another panic attack might be starting
-if, however, the panic attack does develop, continue to take the remedy repeating every 4-5 minutes, until the episode ends, then wait until a new episode feels like it is coming on, to start the remedy again.

Over time, this use of Acon.nap 30x will diminish the intensity, duration and ultimately the frequency of panic attacks.

Aconite is a highly attenuated (highly diluted) tincture of a plant called "Monk's Hood", also known as "Wolfbane"; it is one of the oldest of the homeopathic remedies; astrologically it is under Saturn and Mars.

turkish girl

Hi there,

you have several placements that can reinforce worry and possibly panic and cause you the anxiety you've been feeling. I'll go over them briefly but feel free to ask more questions about them.

Moon in the 12th house - this is a very bad place for the moon and makes you worry about anything that pops up as a remote possibility in your thoughts. It has been likened to always falling into a pit and never knowing when you'll hit the bottom. The moon also opposes Saturn and Mercury - Saturn gives you concrete fears that this or that will go wrong and can increase the stress felt while Mercury feeds your thoughts into your feelings in a way. With these two planets placed in the 6th you can worry about performing competently as well as health in general. So a lot of it is coming from the Moon and its aspects.

The other indicator is Chiron on your ascendant. This one is more complex but Chiron always points to times we were hurt in the past, usually in childhood. Just being around people can bring these memories to the surface for you in a very vivid way. Chiron is another one that's difficult to deal with as the wounds never really heal though the pain it causes tends to lessen as more time passes.

While not necessarily connected to this Pluto on your IC also points to the past and your parents having a very powerful influence on you, to the point that something connected with them stays relevant in the present for you and acts in a way to make neutral situations have a frightening or somehow negative connotation attached to them.

Thank you!

I have lots of memories in my bag with me.Well my life was not an easy one that i can say,but it was not the worse one too,i know many other people whose life is worse than me.
Now even a small stress triggers me,makes me alert,i feel really uncomfortable.I feel like i have no tolerance on anything.I don't know why this happens wish i knew.I tried therapy with a psyhcologist but after realising i was knowing more than her about panic attack i did not continue with her.I used medicine one year but it occured again.

turkish girl

The safe (and freely available, non prescription) homeopathic remedy Aconitum napellus 30x (labelled also as D30 in some countries) has, in my homeopathic medical experience, worked very well in reducing the intensity and also the number of episodes of "panic attack"; the remedy is used as follows:
-it is only to be used at the time of an episode
-at the feeling that a panic attack MIGHT be starting, take 1 tablets Acon. nap.30x (allowed to dissolve on the tongue) repeating it every 2-3 minutes (you cannot overdose with homeopathic remedies)
-if the attack does not develop, stop the remedy and take it again only when it feels that another panic attack might be starting
-if, however, the panic attack does develop, continue to take the remedy repeating every 4-5 minutes, until the episode ends, then wait until a new episode feels like it is coming on, to start the remedy again.

Over time, this use of Acon.nap 30x will diminish the intensity, duration and ultimately the frequency of panic attacks.

Aconite is a highly attenuated (highly diluted) tincture of a plant called "Monk's Hood", also known as "Wolfbane"; it is one of the oldest of the homeopathic remedies; astrologically it is under Saturn and Mars.

Thank you dr.farr,
are you specialized on chemistry?Thanks for remedy.
I have heard about melissa tea,i will try that too.
My problem is that i have a fear of another attack,I had only one attack in my life.It was 5 years ago.Til today i had not another one.The problem is in some places(especially while eating something,while swallowing)i feel like i can't breathe.Or in stressful positions my whole body becomes extra alert.
I don't what i have to solve to get rid of that.

dr. farr

Thank you dr.farr,
.The problem is in some places(especially while eating something,while swallowing)i feel like i can't breathe.Or in stressful positions my whole body becomes extra alert..

It would be at the moment when you start to feel that you might not be able to breathe, that you would start taking the Acon.nap.30x tablets.

(Note: I am a doctor of medical science in homeopathy, ie, a "homeopathic doctor")

turkish girl

Hi there,

How should i cope with this placement of chiron do you think?

turkish girl

It would be at the moment when you start to feel that you might not be able to breathe, that you would start taking the Acon.nap.30x tablets.

(Note: I am a doctor of medical science in homeopathy, ie, a "homeopathic doctor")

okay,thank you dr.farr
By the way it is glad to meet with another medical fellow here:)