Being flighty/detesting routine

ukdesifem

I really dislike routine and like change a lot. Which aspects cause this?

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 59

Kitchy

Banned
Neptune in 1st trining Merc Mars Jupiter which are all squaring Uranus in 11th as well as squaring 6th house ruler Venus.

Looks to me that you prefer to 'sense' and 'understand' ideas, plans, but have a very hard time actualizing them in the hands-on world.

Frisiangal

I really dislike routine and like change a lot. Which aspects cause this?

Aspects don't 'cause' anything. You may simply follow their signposts.

'Flighty' brings Neptune to mind,
'routine' can be found in Saturn, which is also the planet of 'cause breeds effect'.
'change' is part of the Mutable sign applications that can work with or against the Fixed sings influence.

Do you see anything in the chart that could be suggestive of the trait you mention?:smile:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Your natal chart has Moon and Jupiter square Uranus. The first aspect causes one to crave emotional excitement nearly constantly while the second will get you fired up and ready to stir things up whenever the going gets boring.

Saturn would definitely feel oppressive with that combo and as it's sitting on your Neptune and trining Moon it might have given you cause to slow down and wonder a bit.

Lin

I agree that the Uranus squares ....esp. to Jupiter-Moon are a big issue.
And for 2 additional reasons other than the squares themselves.
Uranus rules your 3rd house of your "routine"....Uranus wants a very varied routine and needs 'MORE' action.
And Uranus sits on your 12th house - and that is also a trial, because it can be considered in the 12th house. Uranus in the 12th is very frustrated to begin with.....but then to have it square LEO planets....is just too bad.

Finding outlets for all that energy which is in a corner, so to speak, is very important.

You can use that energy in a positive way or negative.
Long term goals are a good way to apply this type of energy pattern.
But even short term goals will benefit you in many ways too.

HOwever: because the moon is involved you have to face the fact that this behavior did not begin with you. Someone in your family is also easily bored, wants or needs constant change (and yet has a problem WITH that change) and possibly emotionally unpredictable. (to say the least.) So part of your behavior is learned.
We know this because Jupiter conj the Moon makes the Moon (feelings, emotions, habits, etc.) very powerful. Luckily the Sun is in the 10th house and CAN operate on its own. But you may have to do some 'emotional work' to separate from the bad habits of the past.

LIN

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
outer planets are bang bang bang 17 17 17.. i don't know how that works, but i'd guess that somehow uranus is key there.. and it's other aspects..

your venus is combust with your true node and sun *and* saturn in virgo.. i'd think developing *some* appreciation for the value of routine as persistence, effort, might be part of character development.. ? kung fu?

ukdesifem

I agree that the Uranus squares ....esp. to Jupiter-Moon are a big issue.
And for 2 additional reasons other than the squares themselves.
Uranus rules your 3rd house of your "routine"....Uranus wants a very varied routine and needs 'MORE' action.
And Uranus sits on your 12th house - and that is also a trial, because it can be considered in the 12th house. Uranus in the 12th is very frustrated to begin with.....but then to have it square LEO planets....is just too bad.

Finding outlets for all that energy which is in a corner, so to speak, is very important.

You can use that energy in a positive way or negative.
Long term goals are a good way to apply this type of energy pattern.
But even short term goals will benefit you in many ways too.

HOwever: because the moon is involved you have to face the fact that this behavior did not begin with you. Someone in your family is also easily bored, wants or needs constant change (and yet has a problem WITH that change) and possibly emotionally unpredictable. (to say the least.) So part of your behavior is learned.
We know this because Jupiter conj the Moon makes the Moon (feelings, emotions, habits, etc.) very powerful. Luckily the Sun is in the 10th house and CAN operate on its own. But you may have to do some 'emotional work' to separate from the bad habits of the past.

LIN

My Sun is in the 9th house. :)

ukdesifem

Thanks everybody for your points.

I agree, the trines and squares between Neptune and my personal planets make sense.