Why am I so fearful of the supernatural?

I have a very strong fear of the supernatural that leaves me anxious. I have had odd experiences, I guess. I get obsessive thoughts in my head and I have a very irrational fear of the hour 3:00AM. Once the clock hits 3am, my anxiety levels are through the roof. I have a very strong fear. Can my birth chart say anything about this?

Also, any indication of my life meaning may help a lot. Thank you so much. I am just starting college and am very lost in what I want to do with my life... But most importantly, please help me get to the bottom of my fear of spirits.

I want to feel peaceful at once with my fear of the spirit world. I do not want to be afraid anymore. I want to become one and be open and welcoming.. but I cannot help but block it and feel very scared, which is often robbing me of sleep.

If it helps, I have had experience a lot of death in my life. It is a recurring theme in my life.

Thank you so much! x

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_maria_hp.5510.19476.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_maria_hp.5510.19476.gif
    46.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

tameca050

You have your Sun (core being), Mars (where you apply your energy ), and Moon (internal, emotional nature) in the spiritual 12th house owned by water sign Pisces. Since you have these planets in a fire sign Sag it seems like the water element puts out the fire or the desire to allow the planets to be a force in this spiritual environment. You say you have a fear of the supernatural. The 12th house is associated with escapism from the real world whether it may be through your dreams or destructive, addicting habits. It has a lot to do with the supernatural, things beyond this world. With a mutable, fire sign in this house and the Sun, Mars, and Moon there in, you do not feel (Moon) like who you are (Sun) or what you do (Mars) is normal or accepted in the real world. Sagittarius is about being high minded, philosophical, a teacher to the world. You may have great ideals and visions, but you're afraid to share. You keep your gift to yourself. Mercury (communication) in the 11th house, 12th from the Sun (person), also confirms that you conceal/keep hidden (12th house nature) your thoughts. Share your light! :)

Also, the time 3am is in the middle of your 2nd house which is a house of physical pleasure/material gains. You have Saturn (restrictions, discipline) in this house close to this time. You toil long and hard (Saturn) for the things you have (2nd house matter) but you don't know how to enjoy (2nd house nature) them. At this time especially, you may feel constricted (Saturn).

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
i used to be very superstitious until a few years ago....partly because my father was very and obviousky as a child growing up was influenced....and partly because i had read lots of unhelpful self help *books*...one day my fear was really pi**ing me off, I didnt need it, didnt ask for it, it was torturing me.....and nothing positive coming....even me engaging with the rubbish...and it wasnt going away, ungrateful little sh it that it was...... I realised was a habit of thinking a shadow was round every corner, round every thing people said, round every sound, every fearful thought,..it was nuts and negative......so I kicked it to the kerb....there is nothing there IMo except your own belief or fear....I realised the bogey man was ME! or what was in my mind...put there by others or me......And it left me alone!!! Good luck and learn to trust in your own mind and judgement against these fears and forget and forgive whatever caused it....
they are not real, anything fear based is almost always wrong, and caused by unfounded guilt shame and all those things others embed in us via our own or through society...who needs them? Did you kill anyone? i bet no..or commit any other heinous crime?..so stop beating yourself up cos thats what most of it can be...self harm sometimes even in the guise of ghosts and baddies and times on the clock being after us.....

Everyone has to deal with their problems but its a no go being paralysed by c r a p!!!! You just dont need it.
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi dear friend :)

I some thought for you.
I connected to this very strongly, because I also experience this kind of hyper fear at night that you are talking about, connected to supernatural things, and it is so so so hard to deal with, or even explain to anyone.
It is definitely a 12th house connected trait.

So, to make it as easy as possible, I saw that almost all of your planets in your chart are centering in your 10-12th (+1 and 2nd) house.

My first impression looking at your chart and reading your message was, this is an old soul, put through a difficult challenge.
I feel you are put on this earth with a gift of deep spirituality, and also a direct connection.
You are "on your way out" and your life to you is very otherworldly, even though people tend to think you are relatively grounded and more realistic, true to your Capricorn rising.
I think you can be a very good teacher, speaker or even writer, and you seek higher learning on a very high level.
You are a good listener, a too good listener :p

I also have all the focus on the later houses, and less on the physical, even though it is even more extreme in your chart.
I have the moon in 12th house ( IN PISCES, so you can imagine :p) of hidden things, supernatural and spirituality among other things, just like you, and my 12th house takes up a lot of my chart.

Though MOON, in 12th house, in PISCES is a lot of coocoo madness for one person (plus pisces rising, and scorpio sun, haha) it at least resonates, and my charts influences are luckily pretty harmonious and nicely balanced in general, so I am lucky :p)
I imagine that for you, when your MARS, SUN and MOON are all in 12th house you might not be quite as fully zoomed out as me in other peoples eyes :p but your planets on the other hand are not as comfortable in their surroundings, and you will be seemingly very introverted and much to yourself, but really your personality is fiery and passionate, and also earthly practical in emotion, so all this 12th house energy you experience will really be hard to connect to for you in one way, and will be distracting and even very scary.
You are very spiritual though, and suited to have a great "position" in life, if you should choose to work for that. Your Scorpio traits will compensate a little also and make you very naturally hearing, understanding and fascinated by the spiritual whelm.

You are in the end a sag. sun and mars, so I think you actually are not too comfortable being all introvert. You need people more then you care to admit, yet you might not wanna be tied down either, you may rarely know what you want, and ultimately you probably feel reeeally strongly that nobody understands you or can quite meet you on your level or connect to you.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi lovinghosts
it is amusing that you are" lovingghosts" but that you also are fearful.

your pluto/mercury and pluto/venus midoints are conjunct the north node, this gives a strong psychic abiity but wit pluto you have premonitins of nesative siuaion such as death. his tends to show you pick up on "ghosts" or spirits quite alot.

rahu

You feel most at home when you are with yourself and can be hidden, but then again, that's also when you have to face much inner mysteries, so you might avoid this at times. Perhaps you're can be an escapist or even adrenaline junkie to some degree.
Instead of being an "adrenaline junkie" outside, you might focus it at something closer to you, like getting really into subjects, focus a LOT on an other person instead, like your partner, as an escape of your own conflict, as it can seem like one big black hole at times. :p and you're restless too.
In worst case you may be looking for something to make you feel ok, so perhaps you drink or even take drugs in extreme cases, or you could spend all your time with others a lot to "avoid yourself". ( venus mercury in 11th house, you like your crowd :) )
You also may not of course, it's all our choices in the end.

You also have saturn in 2nd house Aquarius, so your material safety, home and possessions may be or have been restricted, which might have a strong effect on your life, and you may have to work really hard to get it together and make the practical life go around, though you value safety highly, as a Capricorn asc. which can generally make you nervous at times, even if your life is set up, because just as much as you want everything set to have safety and practicality you are restless and need change.

Make sure you take really good care of yourself and your body, since you are pretty much the only one suited to supply yourself with the best care for you, work on the practical, be easy on yourself, take what you learn (no matter how difficult the lessons) and put it to good use, use your voice, let your very special and extremely bright light shine to inspire or help other people in some way, because you are absolutely suited for this.

It can also be very much channeled to your partner if you are with someone (whom might not always understand you, but I deeply hope will admire you as much as you deserve, you are way underrated by many people :p compared to your potential), but also to your community, or group, because then you will grow ans prosper.

Your life is not always easy, but I think you should always remember in life that you are a very wise soul, high up and on your way to higher things then earth. You are divine :)

I hope this can be of some help, if not I tried and might get an A for effort, hahahah :)

With much love,
Luna

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
as too your fear...saturn is square pluto which shws tha death has affected you more than most. and with the midpoint of the saturn/pluto square conjunct to the moon in the 12th house, you innately tend to have a cautious and fearful streak in you. this also impies you have good reasons be cautious as this can show emotionally restricitve or depressive events in your childhood.

it actually seems that last fall of 2012 was particulary difficult for you . you may have had extremely fearful dreams etc. earlier in the years ,around july or so.

rahu

kimbermoon

I also suspect the culprit is the tense square between Pluto and Saturn in the chart. Pluto relates more to repressed fears on the level of the soul, while Saturn relates also to karmic fear. As such your fear may in fact be 'inherited', the causes of which may not have been experienced in this lifetime.
Indeed the 12th house focus is also relevant to feeling limited or paralyzed by fears. The energy of Sagittarius is ruled by the element of fire [inspiration, ethereal and otherworldly] and is often not truly grounded in the physical world. Your stellium there, including Mercury, emphasizes that mental orientation for you, which is connected with the impetus to get you to a point of a more awakened consciousness. [Mercury ruling the 9th H]. You are also lacking in the element of Air, which provides mental stability and control...when we do not consciously direct and control the mind, it will tend to distract us with all manner of other thoughts, causing confusion and disorientation within. Ultimately a strong challenge in your life is trying to find a balance between Pluto and Saturn and their impact on your life. Your resolution lies in accessing the energies between your Sun [Identity and sense of self] and Saturn [self-discipline and control]. Neptune at the Ascendant is also a contributing factor, showing an enhanced imagination which can also be difficult to control. I could expand further on this should you wish to contact me...

You guys. Wow. You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for this. This definitely makes me feel so much better.

I will try my best to keep my anxiety under control at nighttime and attempt to convince myself that this is just deep within me. Thank you.

I do not know what else to say. Just thank you.

Of course, I am always interested for more insight on my chart and such.. but I do not want to take your time and ask much more of all of you, since I know a lot of you take your time to help others with their charts. :)

Last edited:

grkemmer

Also your 8th house Charon in Virgo is an indicator that you may have issues regarding, death, transformation, and interdimensional passaes that you need have a clear understading, of with some clean and healing approach. Please search Charon in Virgo in the 8th house.

Andrea_

Oh my... your chart resembles mine so closely, theoretically speaking, because in the end the energies will manifest a little differently i guess! It's like... they are the same, but you're a Sag sun. I am also a Capricorn ASC at 14 degrees, a 12th house Sun, with Saturn in the Second house, Neptune in the First, with Chiron in the eight House (well, actually at the cusp, many sites show it in the ninth house too) and the planets are also concentrated in the same Houses/quadrants. Though i have a huge 6 planets stellium in the First House, and no squares or oppositions to "disperse" the energy they create without a conscious effort! This is why i like it a lot when i can interract with other people and be a guide/show them stuff/information, relate to others somehow, and be with other like-minded people. You say you want to understand/heal that internal fear? concentrate on the opposite houses, and on what their lesson is, meaning the 5th and the 6th (as your stellium is in the 11th-12th)

i attached a file if you want to see it

And i can totally understand you. Wow! I never thought there would be others with the same problems. When i was younger, i was absolutely terrified with darkness, and if i woke up in the middle of the night, i would start shaking with fear and all kind of thoughts would pass throught my mind: i had the impression that i could hear and sense things, or spiritua beings, and i would need so much time and concentration to take my mind off the thought that i believed in ghosts and stuff like that. If I wanted to go to the bathroom, i had to spend half an hour or more trying to block my strange sensations, until i gathered my courage and managed to get down and open the door.

I was even afraid to fall asleep without a light being turned on at the bathroom or somewhere, for the simple fact that i was unable to turn off all the sensations and i was afraid of the supernatural that i felt. The thought that i didn't know my own limits or extent of possibilities was scary enough, and i'm a control addict ;))

The fear of ghosts and darkness only started to fade when i got 14-15 y old, as i constantly put barriers in my mind and told myself that such things do not exist, and that my mindshouldn't slip into so many directions.

But then i started experiencing so much stuff related to empathy, premonitions, and etcetera, as they erupted like a volcano after 2 years of reative peace, that i had to start reading about them again, and dwelve even deeper into the world of empaths and psychics to try and understand myself, and to manage so much energy, because otherwise i would simply harm myself, with no solid direction to direct my thoughts.

I would also like to hear what is "the bottom of my fear of spirits", because even at this hour, on the verge of starting college, i still have to consciously put barriers and restrict/redirect my mind to other directions, so as not to become anxious in the in certain places. I don't know what i do but it works.. but the fear is still there. I mean, it isn't really pure fear, but i do not know what will happen if i let myself go so deep into an unknown... territory. What i truly fear is that i won't be able to adapt to the world again if i consciously open the door to other directions.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jjghkjk_jhb.33883.3823222.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jjghkjk_jhb.33883.3823222.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

raqun

Hello.

Neptune in the first house and extremely strong 12th house would connect you to the spirit world. The ruler of your 12th and respectively also all the placements within it, is Jupiter, the planet of overexpansion. As it is positioned in Scorp and "helpfully" sextiled to Moon/S-Square to the sun, it would suggest: Natural potential for exaggeration of obsessive emotional energy in spiritual matters.

Since you may also possess a lot of intuition and ability to search depths, i would recommend daily meditation to clear your mind and later ongoing search to find the meaning of number/hour/date "3" or anything connected to it in yours or your family's past.

Take Care, Gaj

Last edited: