just introducing me

Diablo27

Hi everyone, just joined recently to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself :)

Not much to say about myself, but I'm sure you'll find out through my participation on threads and such. Basically, i'm a female psych student, early 20s, living in Melbourne, australia. Been into astrology for years but never really took a deeper interest until i was 18 and a friend did my astrology chart, since then I've been studying it, along with others and am now pretty advanced in what I know but still have so much to learn, hence why I'm here.

My love of astrology probably comes from my upbringing in numerology, I like astrology because like numerology its precise and uses mathematical measurements that are reliable. Learning statistics in psychology has taught me to be smart about things and astrology and numerology use the same kind of principals. Also, it never ends with astrology!! There's always something new to learn or know.

As for me, i have a cancer sun, mars and mercury (but my sun and mars are in my 3rd house ruled by gemini, cos i was born in the week of the cusp), libra moon, Aries rising (sun, moon and asc in cardinal signs, lol) and taurus venus. Pretty interesting mix, i have to say.

Anyways, thats all for now. Hope my contributions are appreciated :)

CappyLeo

Though there is a twenty year difference between our ages, we have a lot in common. I had majored in psych & currently working in the field as a residential counselor, or psych tech. I have been seriously studying numerology for over 15 years & have reached the point where I'd like to compare its principles with astrology. Already found that they reinforce one another but with their own unique way of arriving to same the conclusion. Unfortunately, astrology is not quite as easy to calculate as numerology.

As you, I too have a libra moon but with the sun in capricorn - guess we'd say your polar opposite. To add to the polarity thing, you live in Australia (Cap ruled?) where I'm in the US (cancer ruled). It would be interesting to compare the outer planets & their placements as well as our numerological aspects. Just learning about horary astrology but with our similiarites & the fact that we both registered here relatively at the same time, the chart(s) might be entertaining & at least an opportunity to practice. (I noted 9:45 am EST when I ran into your post.)

If curious, I'm a double 6 with a 33 Life Path though we know how difficult that one is to live-up to.

Well, guess I'll welcome ya to the forum & hope to have the opportunity to learn along side ya.
:36:

Devoted

Hi Diablo! I am very interested in psychology as well. I've studied it somewhat, but never in school. I'm new here, too. Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!