Why is absolutely NOTHING happening in my life?

delete post

delete post

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Absolutely nothing is happening in my life! I cannot find a job and I'm introverted thus do not have a social life...I'm restricted and can't actually live a happy life no matter how much I try to come close to achieving it. I can feel that Saturnian energy blocking me every step of the way...I'm honestly ready to give up on life...

Summer,

Since you have so many asteroids entered on your chart it is VERY hard to read (in general, its best to only use the 10 planets; and North and South Nodes). However, one thing that IS apparent is your planets are ALL on the right (Others) side of your chart. This indicates you need to work through OTHERS to get things to happen in your life. Pluto (transformation, control) on the Nadir (inner world) indicates you need to get control of your inner world and transform your inner awareness to develop in your life. Moon (emotions) and Venus (relationships) on the Midheaven (outer world) suggest you have the ability to emotionally connect with the outer world once you work through and come to terms with your inner trauma.

Being around other people and working WITH other people is VERY important to you. Continue to work on reaching out to others in small ways as you continue to heal yourself inwardly. As you transform your inner world you will find the outer world opening up to you.

About the Others,

Tim

ElenaJ

Yes, wilsontc is right, the chart is so cluttered it's hard to read, but also out of focus. I can't read the numbers to understand whether planets are in aspect or not. Sorry.
Also, you only need true nodes, not also mean, although good for you for entering south node.
When you do the chart you can select to show only major aspects, to eliminate some of the red and blue lines.
Thanks.

Harmelia

Chart is attached.

I'm a Virgo Rising with my Ascendant Ruler (Mercury) conjunct Saturn and Mars in the 8th house. I know that Saturn conjunct the ascendant/ascendant ruler will cause restrictions and limitations.
I've been dealing with it my entire life and it just won't let up. Absolutely nothing is happening in my life! I cannot find a job and I'm introverted thus do not have a social life. Everyday feels like Groundhog Day because it is just the same monotony over and over again. I'm restricted and can't actually live a happy life no matter how much I try to come close to achieving it. I can feel that Saturnian energy blocking me every step of the way.

For anyone able to read my chart/progressions etc. do you see this ever letting up and some positivity coming into my life? For some reason nothing in my solar return charts or lunar return charts have actually crystallized into reality. Earlier this year I had Jupiter conjunct my DSC and transit Uranus conjunct the asteroid Destin (Destiny) and nothing happened. Even when major transits occur in my chart, nothing happens.

I'm honestly ready to give up on life. As you can see I have a very difficult chart (my ascendant ruler is located in the 29th degree of Pisces in my 8th house...nuff said) and it has taken it's toll on me. I didn't have an easy childhood and even my adulthood has been full of disappointments and setbacks. :-(

If you want us to read transits and progressions - we need your birth data to pull up your chart - or - you need to post transits and progressions.

It's true that I've seen people with Saturn in in the 8th have some difficulty working with their emotional life to make changes. I don't know that it has to be that way - but - to affirm what you're saying - yes, I have seen this placement make life more difficult for people.

That said, Saturn can give you great focus, much wisdom, and maturity. I don't think it has to be limiting. But let's look at your chart more deeply.

I also have Virgo rising with Sun, Mars and Mercury in the 8th in Aries. So we actually have quite a lot in common. I also have a Sag Moon in the 4th (instead of your Pluto in Sag in the 4th) - and Venus in Taurus in the 9th.

Your Scorpio IC suggests that your family might have boundary issues. It doesn't always mean that - but sometimes it does. Is it true for you? Do you feel defined by your family - have you been made to feel responsible for some family problems? Pluto is in house of home and family too - and Pluto in Sag can mean that you are judged by family. Virgo rising people are prone to being unfairly blamed.

You could be working on trying to change this unfair judgment your self-identity - due to the past life. You were a leader and a warrior in the past life. Leaders do in fact have to make decisions that affect other people - and they make enemies. You can't please everyone - and - every decision made for the good of the whole can always be bad for some. So, you were probably judged in the past life. You could have been imprisoned - because of it - Pisces on the 8th cusp of your South Node ruler - Mars. Whatever happened - you were made miserable by it. You may suffer from some guilt that you need to work through in this life. Saturn can imply guilt, and so can Virgo.

You know, you are quite young still. Sometimes, we have to do some serious inner work before we feel like we can live our lives as we'd like. I had to get therapy before I could move forward. I'm not saying that's a requirement for you, but, sometimes a good therapist can really help a lot.

With a Libra North Node in 2nd house - you really need to have good energy around you - people who can be nurturing to you - people who can help you build upon your strengths - and give you honest feedback you can use. With your Virgo rising, you need to analyze yourself to understand yourself - and others. Your Moon is strong on the MC in Taurus - so you need a peaceful environment - a pleasant environment - and you'd do well to be in nature. Your Moon is in a very social realm - so - it probably feels quite vulnerable there. It could make you feel more introverted. Taurus doesn't necessarily pay a whole lot of attention to feelings either - as it's an earth sign.

All but your Moon is on the right side of the chart. Your attention and focus is on other people - how they impact you and affect you - and how you impact and affect them. You could turn your attention on who you are without the attention on other people. Being alone probably feels better than being very social. And yet - you are focused on the social life.

I think you need to choose a profession where you don't have to socialize so much. You do need to tune into yourself - to know who you are from the inside out. Aries is about independence. Aries doesn't care what other people think. So, even if you are focused on the right side of the chart - you have the ability to see yourself as a separate individual - and this is the whole point of being an Aries Sun.

Anyway, I hope this helps a little in furthering your self-understanding.

Kite

I've never seen so many anaretic planets together like you have in Pisces. This article may help sort out some of the issues around this http://www.micheleadler.com/29degreewebsite.pdf

Saturn and Jupiter are in mutual reception which one would think would help mitigate some of the issues you're talking about but Jupiter is in its Fall in Capricorn. Venus should be helping out but you have a day chart so Venus is not the greater benefic.

Moon is exalted in Taurus and rules your 11th house (whole signs) so one would think you should be able to get your friends to help you get going with whatever career you want to pursue. The one issue I see that may be causing you some issues in getting things going for yourself is the lack of Accidental Dignity. Only Pluto shows up in an angular house (4th). The Planets in angular houses initiate activities while succedent houses keep them going and cadent houses weaken the activity to start anew. Your Sun is exalted in Aries in the 8th house. If you can get underneath this placement, you might find a path of least resistance. 8th house matters are a bit mysterious and a little dark for most people. It would be easy to see a gravedigger with this Mars in Aries in the 8th house for instance but I'm sure that's not a career you're interested in. But tax accountant could work though Mars might not find it interesting enough.

Anyway, hope that's helpful.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Summer Madness,

Some people have a difficult chart that suggests they will live a difficult life, but your birthchart is not one of those. However, things change. Through predictive astrology, we see what changes you are going through. Furthermore, the world has been going through a global event of great difficulty. Depression and misery is much much higher for many people since COVID emerged, but astrologers don't make things happen. Astrologers cannot eliminate difficulties, but they predict and they can describe them in relation to the big picture. It's like a weather report.

In your natal chart, which is neither perfectly easy nor perfectly smooth, you show some tendency to depression. That tendency may be very much amplified by transits, progressions and directions. In your natal chart you have Mercury-conjunct-Saturn which is a contributor to depression. It makes you feel that you are a victim of circumstances which is a contributor to a tendency to depression. Also, natal Moon is sextile this conjunction which greatly enhances its tendency to depression. You are moody anyway, but the addition of Moon to your natal tendency can make you feel gloomy, un-cared-for, and without any support (whether it is true or not). These are feelings, not facts, and they are perfectly manageable most of the time, but things change.

What is happening for you now is that Solar Arc Pluto has moved to square the same natal Mercury-Saturn conjunction. This make your tendency to depression concentrated and intensified. I don't see an easy way out any time soon, but I think you need help from those who specialize in depression at this time. This Pluto period will last perhaps another year, so that is why you need to treat the symptoms, but it is only temporary after all, so remember that this is a phase you're going through. It is a difficult phase, but it is temporary. It cannot be neglected, but it will dissipate, and things will get back to normal. Back to normal does not mean that characteristics of your life will transform any time soon, your life is not going to miraculously transform to suddenly "work" to your satisfaction, but your grave sensitivity and your grave sense of doom will disappear, and you will once again deal with your life such as it is.

Your life and your natal chart are not particularly difficult ordinarily. The minor grand trine, Sun/Uranus/Pluto suggests you are a genius and an innovator. Your Mercury-Mars conjunction gives you a sharp and formidable mind. Your Moon on Mc is moody, and that is normal. You should investigate being a writer.

Something IS "happening" to you right now. Solar Arc Pluto is smacking your chart in a very unpleasant way, but it is temporary though not minor. Your depression will cause you to amplify your despair. I hope I could help you.