Prosperity and material gain in my chart

turkish girl

Hello,

My birth details:28th Jan 1994 Turkey istanbul

I am currently work for goverment job.I tried to read as possible as i can.

Do you think i will be more lucky after my saturn return regarding money because i have strong saturn?

Is Medical field best area for me because of sun venus and mars being in the service house with moon s position and 10th ruler in 6th?

I have 2nd and 11th house rulers in 7th with saturn.Does it means i will make business with my partner or will my partner do business?Or will i get more gain after marriage?

Thanks i am waiting for your replies

creativei

To some extent what you think is right . you are self made person . before marriage you work under some one and after marriage your job changes and it will good turn professionally you to travel to many places and explore different culture so on that note business is possible financial aspects is also nice but since its saturn it gives stability only after 35 . 6th house denotes many things from govt to politics here only two ways possible either business or holding high rank in govt or corporate sector but for me it feels business . that matches very well for your chart . but one prof change is sure . only after marriage status will go high . happy married life without any regrets hubby will be wealthy lucky aged but pretty . learned in law and born businessman will have the knack of trade . you will also have connections with politics at least local level . bit popular in your area . spouse comes from long distance another province or country . will have gains as well as expenditures reg with him . chances of meeting in same work place it can be foreign journey too . husband is influential and popular impulsive manly quick tempered hyper active hot blood sexual beast ! will speak with hands first than mouth later repents . from 2035 there wil be no turning back in ur life coming dasas too fine . if you control your nature and desire your life will be even nice .

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of the Sun for the next six years. It is leaving Mars behind and approaching Venus. As Venus rules the tenth house of profession you are likely to shortly get a job or if already in a job move to a better job. You can think of business later in this period. You will also improve your financial condition as your income will increase. The period of the Sun will yield good results and the next six years will be very good for you.

turkish girl

To some extent what you think is right . you are self made person . before marriage you work under some one and after marriage your job changes and it will good turn professionally you to travel to many places and explore different culture so on that note business is possible financial aspects is also nice but since its saturn it gives stability only after 35 . 6th house denotes many things from govt to politics here only two ways possible either business or holding high rank in govt or corporate sector but for me it feels business . that matches very well for your chart . but one prof change is sure . only after marriage status will go high . happy married life without any regrets hubby will be wealthy lucky aged but pretty . learned in law and born businessman will have the knack of trade . you will also have connections with politics at least local level . bit popular in your area . spouse comes from long distance another province or country . will have gains as well as expenditures reg with him . chances of meeting in same work place it can be foreign journey too . husband is influential and popular impulsive manly quick tempered hyper active hot blood sexual beast ! will speak with hands first than mouth later repents . from 2035 there wil be no turning back in ur life coming dasas too fine . if you control your nature and desire your life will be even nice .

Wow i am very glad to hear all these.I am currently in goverment as MD.But i want to do trade in next future with my husband.

turkish girl

You are in the major-period of the Sun for the next six years. It is leaving Mars behind and approaching Venus. As Venus rules the tenth house of profession you are likely to shortly get a job or if already in a job move to a better job. You can think of business later in this period. You will also improve your financial condition as your income will increase. The period of the Sun will yield good results and the next six years will be very good for you.

Hi mathur dinesh
Thank you for your reply,

I am glad to hear all these because my last period which was Venüs mahadasha was really too bad.

Currently i am employed at goverment as Medical doctor.You did not mention anything if it is a good sector for me or not?I am not satisfied with dealing with patients where i work it is kind of relaxed but I definitely want to do something bigger.

Do you see business on my own or with my husband? (I am married btw)He is doing small business but i am so willing to involve in it and make it bigger and convinced hım to open a website.I do believe he has business skills in his chart.Do you think i have ? Or because of the energy in my 6th house Am i more related to service sector?

And secondly to what i should focus? Should i wear colors or gem to get more results from my Sun mahadasha

mathur_dinesh

The six months from October/2021 will give you excellent results. This should be good financially. I will not advise personal business at this stage. In fact not while the major-period of the Sun is operating (till January/2027). It will be most appropriate after January/2027. The Sun is in an inimical sign in both the birth and navamsha charts and the Moon occupies the eighth house from the Sun. Further the Sun is with inimical Venus. In India when somebody has a weak Sun she salutes the Sun in the morning after getting up and if she so wishes offers water to the Sun.
The Moon is much better condition in the chart. There will be a change in career in the Moon major-period and you will take up business.

turkish girl

The six months from October/2021 will give you excellent results. This should be good financially. I will not advise personal business at this stage. In fact not while the major-period of the Sun is operating (till January/2027). It will be most appropriate after January/2027. The Sun is in an inimical sign in both the birth and navamsha charts and the Moon occupies the eighth house from the Sun. Further the Sun is with inimical Venus. In India when somebody has a weak Sun she salutes the Sun in the morning after getting up and if she so wishes offers water to the Sun.
The Moon is much better condition in the chart. There will be a change in career in the Moon major-period and you will take up business.

Thank you soo much mathur dinesh

Wonderful comments.