Help....please??

Dragonfly

Hi ! I am new here...I am from México, and was just expecting someone to help me out a little bit...I understand that you sure have lots of things to do, but I would really appreciate if someone could take the time to answer me a question/problem:

I am 27 years old, born January 27th, 1979, 12.55 hrs. (noon), México City.
I know I am Aquarious - asc. Taurus.

Had my very first boyfriend at 21 (6 years ago), he is 30 years old, born June 25th, 1975, Galicia, Spain. (don't know the exact time!!)

We are not toghether anymore, still keep in touch, he's a drougaddict, I don't use any drugs, anyhow, its a very loooong history full of details...the only thing I want to know, is, if I (or we), in anyway, are supossed to be togheter....why?, because it has been 6 years allready and I just can't disconect from him...I always know if something is wrong, if he's lonely, etc...I am tired, I don't know what to do, don't want to keep worrying for him anymore!, I love him, but it's not a healthy relationship...I don't know why it lasted so long!!, should I try to rescue the relationship?, should I leave him alone?...I live in Mexico now, and he's in Spain, so, I would have to leave everything (family, friends, work) for him...

PLEASE, if someone can give me an answer, it would REALLY help me!!

THANKS A LOT in advance!!!!!!!

:roll:

Kite

Dragonfly - the only people that belong with a drug addict are co-addicts. Co-addicts are addicted to managing the addict. It is just as much an addiction and not healthy anyway you look at it.

If you found yourself trying to "save" and "rescue" him then you were a co-addict. Only the addict can save himself and usually it takes a program to do it. Even co-addicts have programs they can take advantage of to work through their issues. You might want to look up co-dependency on the Web to learn more about this area and where you might find some assistance.

Kite

Dragonfly

I know...

Hi Kite...Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer me!....I am completly aware of what a co-addict is, as I mention, Is a very long relationship with lots of details that I can't resume in such a short space (and no one will like to read all of them)....he IS a drougaddict because drougaddicts never stop being addicts, but he's not consuming drougs anymore...I am not trying to rescue him, he's allready out of drougs for 2 years now....I have nothing to do with that...no Mother's Teresa complex...I just want to know if there's any special reason for our relationship...It has been hard, complicated, and now he's finally ready to start something healthy...I can't forget the past years and all the damagge but even when I keep trying not to feel him....I do...I always feel how he's doing...can't disconect....

Kite

Sorry Dragonfly - wasn't sure you knew.

It's very difficult to get a sense of the relationship without his birth time. All I could see from a connection standpoint was that his Jupiter/Mars/Chiron conjuntion in Aries falls in your 12th house opposition your Pluto and his Mercury in Gemini opposes your Venus/Neptune conjunction in 8 thus creating a mystic rectangle

A Mystic Rectangle has two oppositions contained within and two sextiles to allow the energy to flow. This can create a sense of feeling like you are more as a couple than you are alone. However the energy might feel contained within the houses and planets that are involved. In this case you have 6/12 (wellness vs sickness) and 2/8 (what you have vs what you give). It's apparant in your post that you've had your fill of the first set of polarities and maybe related to drug addiction were money issues.

What's interesting in your chart is that Uranus is unaspected and sitting right on the cusp of the 7th house of partnership/marriage. Uranus rules your 10th house of career, one of the parents, outward focus. With Uranus being unaspected, you may have difficulty feeling connected in relationships and having a sense of direction with them. Your friend has a few planets that aspect your Saturn which might help with that connectiveness you feel lacking. Actually his Venus square Ceres forms a Grand Cross in your chart with your Uranus and Ceres so this combination would make you feel cared for or very caring or both.

It's difficult to say how your planet positions affect his chart because we don't know where they fall. Frankly though, I don't see a whole lot of connections from his to yours.

Hopefully that helps.

Kite

Dragonfly

Thank you so much!!

Kite,

Thanks a lot for your help!!, your explanation is so close of the facts (drugs+money issues, sicknes-wellnes), I am impress!, I really appreciate your help, and I am amazed for knowing someone who can actually help without expecting anything back.....I am very gratefull....wish I could learn some of what you know!, I am a graphic designer, so if you ever need anything from me don't hesitate to ask!

Kind and sincere Regards!

Kite

The interesting thing Dragonfly is that your unaspected Uranus is in the same exact degree as my unaspected Venus. Also your Venus/Neptune Conjunction is also in the same degree as my unaspected Sun.

Very strange synchonicty. I'm happy to help and I make take you up on your graphic design offer sometime!

Dragonfly

hummm...

Hi Again!

To be honest....I don't understand! :oops: ....I mean, from the first message you posted, I grabed the main idea (I guess!), but I am really not into astrology that much ( for understanding positions by itselfs or the influence of certain planets / degrees )... to trully comprehend this last post.....I respect it, I believe in it, but don't know the "techical" terms.... :)

Arian Maverick

I respect it, I believe in it, but don't know the "techical" terms....

Don't worry, you learn as you go along...I knew extremely little astrology when I first stumbled upon this site in October, and although I am still no expert, I am able to understand most of the concepts discussed on the forums :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Dragonfly

Don't worry, you learn as you go along...I knew extremely little astrology when I first stumbled upon this site in October, and although I am still no expert, I am able to understand most of the concepts discussed on the forums

Aquarian Maverick

Hope I will too!!, thanks! :D

Dragonfly

Have the time of birth! :)

HI Kite!...I am back, hope you're still available :p
I finally got the time of bifth from my boyfriend....he was born in Galicia, Spain (near Santiago de Compostela), arround 4:00-5:00 hrs. in the morning....Hope that might help since you said it was a little difficult to say something wihtout the time of birth :)

Thanks a lot for your time!!!!
Greetings,
Lorena.

Kite

Here's the Davidson Composite Chart

You have a Kite pattern with Venus rx at the Apex in the 12th house opposite Pluto in the 6th house. Venus, Saturn and Neptune are in Grand Trine. You have Mars in 11 squaring Neptune in 7.

The Kite pattern would indicate a relationship filled with a lot of energy (fire GT) with Pluto in Libra bring forth lots of transformation within the relationship. There is good feeling with each other as Venus and Sun are in a wide orb conjunction in 12 but I have to believe there is an element of sacrifice in this relationship with all of the 12th house placements and Neptune in 11. What makes me nervous is the Mars/Neptune square especially. Mars rules 12 and 7..and Neptune rules 11. When Mars is square Neptune there can be deception, confusion and overall frustration in expecting upfront behavior and not getting. With Saturn also squaring Mercury and Uranus as the focal point of a t-square, communication is hard to come by and sporatic at best.

Sun square moon says there is a fundemental tension in the relationship between the male and female, nurture vs. ego aspects of the relationship.

Emotionally though, Jupitor trine Moon can make you feel emotionally full when with each other and with Eros in 8 probably a satisfying sex life.

Currently the composite chart has transiting Chiron opposng Saturn to fill out the t-square into a Fixed Grand Cross. Also, transting Saturn is about to conjunct the composite Saturn. I believe this is what is driving you to understand whether this relationship makes sense long-term and whether you can heal the hurts that have been generated by it - or perhaps whether you feel you need more suffering that might be inherent within the relationship to help you grow.

I can't really tell you whether this relationship is right for you or not. All I can do is point out the dynamics I see by virtue of this particular chart. Others might want to take a look at the synestry and give some opinions but again, without an exact birth time, there is always room for some error.

Kite

Dragonfly

Thanks!!

Thank you so much again Kite, really rally thanks!!!, I willl let you know if anything happens, and hopefully I will soon be able to take some astrology courses or something like that! I am really into it :)

Best Regards!!

JUPITERASC

Hello Dragonfly! I'm glad to see you here in this forum

index.php

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS :)

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free
I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.

ElenaJ

index.php

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS :)

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

Another thread from 2006... Saturn certainly takes its time!