is something comprimising going to find out about my sexual life?

Julian20

The actual question is ,, is something compromising about my private life that will affect my reputation at my work place?''

Every time I put this question the chart shows Mars in Scorpio conjunct Jupiter. I want to know if my colegues will find out something about my private life because someone who I know and he knows me olso is aware about these detalis from my private life.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_sevaaflacevacompromitatordespreviatameas.37581.27342.jpg
    astro_2gw_sevaaflacevacompromitatordespreviatameas.37581.27342.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 25

Sunrise

The actual question is ,, is something compromising about my private life that will affect my reputation at my work place?''

Every time I put this question the chart shows Mars in Scorpio conjunct Jupiter. I want to know if my colegues will find out something about my private life because someone who I know and he knows me olso is aware about these detalis from my private life.

dear hi,
I do not see anything on this chart showing that someone or something can affect you
:mars: is powerful in his own home in his sign (scorpion), in area that is very well hidden and does not easily scatter its subjects (scorpion). the :conjunct:with Jupiter shows us your own fears and insecurities (12th).

The Moon shows that you are focusing on your own subjects (Aris), and you are much busy with you :)aries:).
It is a powerful Moon but there seems to be a slim and incompatible one. (the outside with your inside mutters). This Moon will be opposed Mars. (tension that has to do with you). Do not forget that moon is also your ruler of your 5th house and it is in detriment of Mars.

The aspect you see along the way are harmonious with the planets of your 10th house.

If you see the planet at your work (10th) but also the other people (7th), it is in the exaltation of Mars (you).

:mercury: (your 3rd house), spits, rumors, etc. its weak in Sagittarius. These are also your thoughts. It does not make any contact with a planet that affects you.
merry christmas